Test - Bodhi Seeds Boba's Stash

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
This gonna be a great grow Bodhis gear imop is the best out there. Like everyone has said bodhi is one of if not the kindest people I have ever met on line and I'm proud to call him a friend good luck with those bobo's even though luck is not needed when growing bodhi's epic gear.

K

kolah

A thumbs up for Bodhi, I grew out some of his BubbaShine with great results. I'll be watching to see what type of genetics express themselves from the DJ's BB cross (crinkled skinny leaves, fat hollow stems and that nice euphoric clear high).

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

way to get the ball rolling sym...

cant wait to see what your gonna pull out of these beans...

and thanks for all the kind words everybody....

im pretty sure SMF is talking about the ancient og....
if hes says its as dope as the goji, then i gotta believe him...

Dreng

Dreng

YEAH, shit, man, nearly tripped over my metaphorical/cognitive dick when I saw this,( my actual dick would be quite tricky to trip over) then I remembered, I got the Jabba and the Greedo, not the Bobba, DOH! sure there's a fourth 1, can't remember, now I can!, the solo!, would someone please do a side-by-side of all 4, that would be epic! Be like stone-narco frontier explorationism, or something.

Had to snag the snow lotus and the head trip myself just recently, been looking at them being long term out of stock for soooooo long, been itching to get both of them, cheers Bodhi for re-stocking, thought the snow lotus was gonna be mythical/ unobtainable forever.

Peace.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Tuned in for the show , just finished the snow leopard and one of the finest strains (if not the best) I have grown and I don't know him personally but the few interactions we have had, he has been very friendly, nothing fake or egotistic about the man at all and I love his strain names some of the most unique I have come across ....... Good Luck Sym ...... Peace soser

O

Organicyumyum

im gonna post pics of my Goji og in the next few days. It's about 32-34 days in, and is reeking like o.g. with undertones of currants. Very unique smells coming off this one. super frosty too!

FireWithin

FireWithin

Ancient up this morn! and others + buy 2 get blue lotus as promo, when i scored my ancient on the 1st drop i noticed they sold 80 packs in 4 hrs.

soserthc1

soserthc1

got ancient and head trip and blue lotus and a shit ton of freebie's all for 143 bucks .....awesome , props to Bodhi on keeping the awesome genetic at fair prices .... stand up for sure.... especially when he could ask and get prob 100-150 a pack ..... sorry for slight off topic sym just thought it should be said....... respect soser

symbiote420

symbiote420

No trippin' outta me bros, I love to hear awesome info and see awesome pics, throw up as many as you like! I like currants too lol my Goji is @ 17 days .....I probably should have veg the cut another week (like I started to do) before blooming but I still should get a sizable yield from her! Those Love Triangle are tempting I may have to get em for myself ......a lil early Xmas gift for being so good this year lol

Boba's Stash doing good, gonna transplant em into 2 gallon bags tomorrow and move them under the 400w MH!! I'll get pics up by Sunday ....one of em really stands out in the funky smell dept., looks different from the others too which are pretty much uniform!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Thanks again bodhi, this wouldn't be possible without you bro! I just glad to finally be growing some of your kiler gear, I hope I do em the justice they deserve

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks again bodhi, this wouldn't be possible without you bro! I just glad to finally be growing some of your kiler gear, I hope I do em the justice they deserve
you will bro , don't sweat that- and he is an impressive breeder .....

soserthc1

soserthc1

chair pullled up for this one..I just cracked some Head Trip, which I will post later
head trip is not being made anymore as bodhi lost the mother , so if you find a special one (which is a good chance ) keep it.... or make some f2's ....all of the released strain at tude are still available for those interested in the sweet deal ...

Top Bottom