Test - Bodhi Seeds Boba's Stash

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EVOKE

EVOKE

what up y'all wheres da pics at... jus scored some goji og beans everything bodhi comes out with is always soldout... i was posted like an unemployed bestbuy junky for these beans.... wanted the ancient og... sick score gdank...

soserthc1

soserthc1

what up y'all wheres da pics at... jus scored some goji og beans everything bodhi comes out with is always soldout... i was posted like an unemployed bestbuy junky for these beans.... wanted the ancient og... sick score gdank...
dude i didn't check yet today but you could of got Ancient og and jabba's stash and head trip and a few others plus free blue lotus since friday at the tude along with another 13 free beans of which three were not released yet like boss hog from cali con all for 143 bucks .....see what happens when you work to hard..... let me check and see if still there o and the snow leopard was released friday also .....yes sir all still available .... wouldn't of put this hear as this is Alien thread but i recall him saying he did not mind as bodhi is a good friend ....also bodhi stated he is going to try and do freebie's with all orders going forward .....

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
dude i didn't check yet today but you could of got Ancient og and jabba's stash and head trip and a few others plus free blue lotus since friday at the tude along with another 13 free beans of which three were not released yet like boss hog from cali con all for 143 bucks .....see what happens when you work to hard..... let me check and see if still there o and the snow leopard was released friday also .....yes sir all still available .... wouldn't of put this hear as this is Alien thread but i recall him saying he did not mind as bodhi is a good friend ....also bodhi stated he is going to try and do freebie's with all orders going forward .....

thats why bodhi fucken rocks. much respect to him. peace.
i was posted like an unemployed bestbuy junky for these beans. lol funny shit bro. i popped 5/5. i love sharing cuts homie. i gotcha sjc

grower2

grower2

Looking forward to the show symbiote420!

I just got a pack of boba's stash in the mail yesterday. Good luck on the run, and hopefully you will throw out a few pointers on her for me.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Update:
I haven't transplanted em yet as planned but today I'll finally get around to it .....been keeping these up in my bedroom under some cfls while I have been battling the borg in my main rooms, knock on wood but it seems like I've finally gotten my grow back under control :D.
Here's the Boba's Stash tucked all snug and comfy in an old dresser draw I converted into a makeshift mini vegger lol ....I broke my other 42w cfl yesterday, since they'll be going under the 400w MH in a few days I stole a bulb outta the bathroom vanity mirror (just got an ear full this morning lol)
Symbiote420 605
Symbiote420 603
Symbiote420 604

^^^The plant in the upper right side of the last pic is a bagseed I found in a 1/8th of Vanilla SFV OG Kush, it was the size of a BB and tiger striped, so I thought wth!

Goji OG
She smells like a pack of Wildberry Skittles!! Sweet candied and lemon OG scents is present, I probably should have waited and flowered her when I originally planned to but I heard it had a crazy stretch and a spot open in the room for it, I guess I'll still get a decent yield outta her!
Symbiote420 597
Symbiote420 601

Thanks for stopping by everyone, it's about to get good after they (Boba's) get a repot and moved under the 400w MH!!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

thanks for the info boys// scored some ancient og today/// got the boss hog freebie too, just like mr soser said...
goji and ancient gonna be cracking around these parts soon...:)
the boss hog looks pretty interesting also a Chemdog #4 incross , did you get the critical hog from th seeds to done in 55 with a massive yield it says.... thou i rarely pop the fem freebie's (boss hog are reg) they are really cool to collect and log them in my book, stupid shit like that excites me........

soserthc1

soserthc1

Update:
I haven't transplanted em yet as planned but today I'll finally get around to it .....been keeping these up in my bedroom under some cfls while I have been battling the borg in my main rooms, knock on wood but it seems like I've finally gotten my grow back under control :D.
Here's the Boba's Stash tucked all snug and comfy in an old dresser draw I converted into a makeshift mini vegger lol ....I broke my other 42w cfl yesterday, since they'll be going under the 400w MH in a few days I stole a bulb outta the bathroom vanity mirror (just got an ear full this morning lol)
View attachment 274972View attachment 274973View attachment 274974

^^^The plant in the upper right side of the last pic is a bagseed I found in a 1/8th of Vanilla SFV OG Kush, it was the size of a BB and tiger striped, so I thought wth!

Goji OG
She smells like a pack of Wildberry Skittles!! Sweet candied and lemon OG scents is present, I probably should have waited and flowered her when I originally planned to but I heard it had a crazy stretch and a spot open in the room for it, I guess I'll still get a decent yield outta her!
View attachment 274975View attachment 274976

Thanks for stopping by everyone, it's about to get good after they (Boba's) get a repot and moved under the 400w MH!!!
got a ear full......lmao.... i got one of them to .....don't know which is worse the stress from here or getting a knock on the door one day..... to funny ....
IMG 20121211 01670

grower2

grower2

Symbiote420- The girls look real healthy, how's the veg rate looking?

The goji is looking nice as well, how did she end up stretching for you? I have 4 different goji females in veg right now from seed.

Dreng

Dreng

Symbiote420- The girls look real healthy, how's the veg rate looking?

The goji is looking nice as well, how did she end up stretching for you? I have 4 different goji females in veg right now from seed.

Interested also in the Goji stretch factor, is it really crazy stretch? Is it scrog advisable?

Easy and happy Chrimbo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom