Testimonials For Caps Bennies

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
is the product suppose to be moist and clumped together? Ive never seen any other bennies packaged like this the powder is normally bone dry. I know caps is a product all its own just making sure this is normal and i didnt receive flawed product, thanks

PM sent. It's normal. The packs have some moisture. It helps the bennies stay good a lot longer than if they were bone dry.

OCKushCollector

OCKushCollector

I had a thrip infestation that was killing my plants. Normally I use one application of captain jacks spinosad spray, which will take them out for the whole rest of the grow, but I ran out so I brewed a tea with the foliar pack and nute pack (with some other goodies). I sprayed them down generously as well as drenched the soil undiluted and it didn't even phase them? They seemed to hide out for a day or two then came back and commenced to feed on my plants. I read that thrips is one of the easiest pests to get rid of but I had no luck with the foliar tea.

organicozarks

organicozarks

I have recently had broad mites. If you haven't had them then you don't know how hard they are to get rid of. I don't use chemicals. Even with chemicals most people don't get rid of broad mites. I think that says a lot about how hard they are to get rid of. I tried many, many, many things, until I finally got the foliar pack. I used it 4 days in a row, and they were gone. I am almost two weeks in, and my plants look awesome. We will have to see how long it takes for them to completely bounce back from the broad mite toxin, but there is not much you can do about that. The big thing is the broad mites are gone, and my moms are alive. I would definitely recommend using this foliar pack for broad mites. I used it 4 days in a row, and now I am using it every Monday, and Friday for a few months just to make sure they don't come back. I have also applied it in the outside veggie garden, and it has seriously cut down on the amount of grasshoppers I usually have. I feel with another couple of applications there will be next to no grasshoppers eating my veggies.

KBB

KBB

First time using and all my veg plants look great & I've never seen the roots popping out of the smart pots like they are now! Hoping I get great results in bloom as well! So far so good Cap!

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

IMG950067

You can see it better if you lean back... the lighting was a bit intense and makes it hard to see.

What we have here is a lovely two spotted spider mite about 9 days after first initial Foliar Pack spray. He is dead.
IMG 20130718 093908 525

a bit easier to see.

Thanks Cap!
Z

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
View attachment 329220

You can see it better if you lean back... the lighting was a bit intense and makes it hard to see.

What we have here is a lovely two spotted spider mite about 9 days after first initial Foliar Pack spray. He is dead.
View attachment 329221

a bit easier to see.

Thanks Cap!
Z

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA !!!!!

That's what's up yo!

Nice pic Z. Too fuckin cool man.

Rudy

Rudy

Hello all...I just ordered Caps and cant wait to get them I was curios as to how good these are and It seems this thread is proving it all I will take pics before I add and then after added some of my plants are sitting and not growing hopefully this will help them take off..peace you all

Rudy

Rudy

just going to order mine aswell rudy neh mate: cant wait to rock them out in my garden:)yea im buzzing alright:)ha
Hey I thought cap may like these pics they start out with a pic of the root aphids and then after 2 full strength does of Caps look at how Caps is killlin the shit...the last pic of the green plant is showing how you could tell the aphids were in the soil notice the root tips pointing up..this is some body elses pic and plant I just wanted to show what I found on Caps ....

Caps 1
Caps 2
Caps 3
Caps 4
Caps 5
Caps 6
Caps 7
Caps 8
Budhound86

Budhound86

Picked up some 4oz bags to give a try after good source recommended. Shipping was quick. Stuff works wonders! Had some larvae fungus gnat critters around my rockwool cubes. After brewing tea as cap suggested, drenching 8-16oz of cocktail brew directly on 4 inch cubes and 12 hours later all larvae have what it appears to be white fungi all over. They are DEAD! All that matters. Fungus gnats don't even want to really chill in the medium that's been treated. Will be getting more! Keep to biogoodwar coming!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Picked up some 4oz bags to give a try after good source recommended. Shipping was quick. Stuff works wonders! Had some larvae fungus gnat critters around my rockwool cubes. After brewing tea as cap suggested, drenching 8-16oz of cocktail brew directly on 4 inch cubes and 12 hours later all larvae have what it appears to be white fungi all over. They are DEAD! All that matters. Fungus gnats don't even want to really chill in the medium that's been treated. Will be getting more! Keep to biogoodwar coming!

The reason that the fungus gnats do not like the media now is the worm castings. This is an old nursery trick to deter chewing insects. The foliar pack would normally not have such a quick effect on the larvae. It normally takes about 3 days to start working due to the mode of action. While I am pleased with you success, I am not sure it is from the packs- yet.

Budhound86

Budhound86

The reason that the fungus gnats do not like the media now is the worm castings. This is an old nursery trick to deter chewing insects. The foliar pack would normally not have such a quick effect on the larvae. It normally takes about 3 days to start working due to the mode of action. While I am pleased with you success, I am not sure it is from the packs- yet.

Hmm. Forgot to mention, threw in 3tsp of azos and about 1/4-1/2oz of mycogrow in 5gal bucket. Basically pure soluable spores! You can get those at fungi.com. Ill try and get some pics up for show. I purposely left one rockwool infested with larvae which were visible. I was interested to see the effects as a test. Other cubes used a vaccuum to try and suck up any fuck who was snooping around.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hmm. Forgot to mention, threw in 3tsp of azos and about 1/4-1/2oz of mycogrow in 5gal bucket. Basically pure soluable spores! You can get those at fungi.com. Ill try and get some pics up for show. I purposely left one rockwool infested with larvae which were visible. I was interested to see the effects as a test. Other cubes used a vaccuum to try and suck up any fuck who was snooping around.

Mycos and Azos will do absolutely nothing to FG's. They are composed of mycorrhizae and azospirillum. The first is a fungi that exchanges simple sugars from plant root exudates for Nutes, hormones, etc, and also helps plants deal with drought. The second is a nitrgen fixing bacteria, that will turn atmospheric N in to usable plant form.

Budhound86

Budhound86

I'm aware of their purposes. Strange then if effect started to occur without 12hrs for FG larvae. All I can attest from observation is that your products work! Stoked! :)

Budhound86

Budhound86

Rockwool sample infested with FG's larvae. 36 hours under x30 magnification. You can see fungi has took place. My new favorite product! No nasty systemic pesticides need to be used!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Rockwool sample infested with FG's larvae. 36 hours under x30 magnification. You can see fungi has took place. My new favorite product! No nasty systemic pesticides need to be used!

Yes. That's what I'm talking about! Nice shots Budhound. Thank you.

Top Bottom