Testing 1,2,3

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
First out I would like to show respect and thank Digital Genetics for allowing me to run out some of the work they have in progress. Very much appreciated,!!! I will do my very best to see that the full genetic potential is realized. :fire::smoking::cool:

My journal of course will contain germination rates, media grown in, lighting used and nutrient line used. In addition I will of course post pics of both veg and flower. I will do the best I can to take pics that give good veg shots of overall structure and vigor and of course as the journal progresses there will be many flower pics once flipped to flower mode.

I am just getting close to harvest in the flower room and will be popping these beans in the very near future.

So here is a very interesting lineup, I am pretty stoked to say the least.

I will be running the following, I always list moms first and fathers second

1. " The WiFi Connection" White Fire OG #3 x Snow Lotus X White Fire OG #3 x Snow Lotus

2. "Albino Fire Skunk" Pineapple Skunk X White Fire OG #3

3. " SnowBerry Blue" Strawberry Blue X White Fire OG #3 x SnowLotus

So in keeping with the ole adage pics or it didnt happen here you go.

Again a hearty thank you and props to Digital Genetics for some killer crosses and the opportunity!!!!

Wifi connection

Albino fire skunk og

Snow berry blue

B

Burned Haze

Subscribed & love the passion :)

I'm sure you will find some treasure pheno as long as keep on your game ( not saying you won't ) Good luck and keep us posted all through the journey of the grow ;)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Subscribed & love the passion :)

I'm sure you will find some treasure pheno as long as keep on your game ( not saying you won't ) Good luck and keep us posted all through the journey of the grow ;)
I would have to agree. The progeny of the family trees here are awesome. Should not have any issues finding a gem in this lineup. :) Only parent I am not real clear on is the Strawberry Blue strain. I am hoping it has some of DJ's blueberry in there. Maybe Digital Genetics will pop in and set me straight.

DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Sorry for the late reply love the support :) thank you here is some info Strawberry Blue is Pure Strawberry stabilized with male hybrid New Blue Line. Strawberry Blue cannabis seeds can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors. Strawberry Blue is 75% Sativa, 25% Indica. Harvest time for flowering is 9 weeks indoors and middle of October outdoors. Yield for Strawberry Blue is 50-450gr/m2 indoors and 350-500gr per plant outdoors. THC Level is 20%. Strawberry Blue medicinal value is high.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry for the late reply love the support :) thank you here is some info Strawberry Blue is Pure Strawberry stabilized with male hybrid New Blue Line. Strawberry Blue cannabis seeds can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors. Strawberry Blue is 75% Sativa, 25% Indica. Harvest time for flowering is 9 weeks indoors and middle of October outdoors. Yield for Strawberry Blue is 50-450gr/m2 indoors and 350-500gr per plant outdoors. THC Level is 20%. Strawberry Blue medicinal value is high.
TY my friend

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
In that new blue line is there any of DJ's family tree in there as far as his blueberry? I'm thinking yes , however I am not familiar with any of the new blue line hybrids. peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I had a stoner moment and was going to put the beans in rapid rooters and cant find the new bag of rooters momma bought last week. Will have to hit the grow shop today and get another bag. Must have gremlins cause we both looked high n low and cant find the damn things. Will hopefully get it done today.

mancdank

mancdank

I had a stoner moment and was going to put the beans in rapid rooters and cant find the new bag of rooters momma bought last week. Will have to hit the grow shop today and get another bag. Must have gremlins cause we both looked high n low and cant find the damn things. Will hopefully get it done today.
Pop em in a glass of water whilst u get your stoner ass to the shop then lol

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea yea yea, LOL they are in shot glasses as we speak. Damdest thing tho. With the remodel/upgrades things got a little sideways round here. :D I know momma cant wait to get her nest back to normal,. if there is such a thing!!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea yea yea, LOL they are in shot glasses as we speak. Damdest thing tho. With the remodel/upgrades things got a little sideways round here. :D I know momma cant wait to get her nest back to normal,. if there is such a thing!!!!
Thing that gets on her nerves mostly is with her permission and blessings she is losing square footage of what used to be her domain. Cactus now has the lions share of the real estate. LOL She in part blames @rmoltis her son for her losses cause of that fine veg tent he sent me. :p Me and old rmoltis always had a way of keeping his momma hoppin

We be partners in crime!!!!

mancdank

mancdank

OMFG very nice, hey @rmoltis see what mancdanky wants you to get me for xmas. LOL Momma will have to start sleeping in her craft room as this would effectively have to be installed in the master bedroom. :)
Bro u can get these that link together :) there good for guys that only have basic construction knowledge or wives there trying to move out bit by bit :cry:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Bro u can get these that link together :) there good for guys that only have basic construction knowledge or wives there trying to move out bit by bit :cry:
LMAO, not sure which of those 2 descripters I am looking at . Hell if I can get her to move out that gives me the master plus another 130 sf in her craft room . You are an evil man @mancdank :cool::smoking:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ok, since we live by pics or it didnt happen here you go. Due to space constraints I only popped 2 of the 3 packs. Will pop 3rd pack on next run and will continue thread. I opted to pop The WiFi Connection which is Mom White Fire OG#3 x Snow Lotus and Pops is same cross.

The 2nd pack is Strawberry Blue Mom is Strawberry Blue pops is White Fire OG #3 x SnowLotus.

Both packs had 13 beanz each popped em all. Next report will be germination rates%.

Wifi connection progeny
SBB progeny
Strawberry blue
WiFi Connection

Latest posts

Top Bottom