• Of course.

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I

I hear ya man,one or two good size bushes would set me up good for a year and I could just do some breeding and testing inside.
not me ,i smoke till last pound start another hahah,i only smoke about a joint a day,half morning ,rest close to bed time,mainly were i can half ass work around the house and yard,weekends i double up,they tough hahahah

no bals

no bals

The politicians know that for every letter someone writes there are thousands of other voters that feel the same. It is time to inundate them with mail. They see people moving to other states and see conservative votes leaving their districts. Texas may very well be the last state to go legal, if ever, but letting your elected officials know how you are voting is always the thing to do for change.

K

kansabis

I
The politicians know that for every letter someone writes there are thousands of other voters that feel the same. It is time to inundate them with mail. They see people moving to other states and see conservative votes leaving their districts. Texas may very well be the last state to go legal, if ever, but letting your elected officials know how you are voting is always the thing to do for change.
I agree to a point that we should let our voices and opinions be heard,I just wish I had more faith in our governments and their processes.

somethingwit

somethingwit

Furthermore, as you know, several states have legalized marijuana for medicinal and recreational purposes. I support the Supreme Court’s 2001 decision ruling the use of marijuana for medicinal purposes is not a defense under federal law. However, we should always have an open dialogue on social issues, even if we may disagree.

I am always appreciative when Texans take the time to reach out and share their concerns. Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

Wow...Gotta love Cornyn. You ever go up to the Capital with NORML or any of those other groups?

somethingwit

somethingwit

I am wanting to join up with the Austin Chapter of NORML. I have just been so far removed from all of this for years, plus, since I got back from downrange, I'm just not too fond of meeting new people yet lol. Kinda one of the things I was hoping to do just so I can get involved.

Imone

Imone

Corn-holyn, Cruz, Abbot, Patrick and Paxton....they all need to go.
I fear as long as TX is the belt buckle of the bible belt, things will never change.

MJ could be legal everywhere else in the known (and unknown) unverse, and it will still be banned here.

One last kid to graduate high school, then I'm off to a state where I ain't gotta look over my shoulder all the damn time.
We need you in Oklahoma...

stanknkatz

stanknkatz

We need you in Oklahoma...

The kid graduates next weekend lol.

I've been following the OK scene, looks like the green rush is on! Only drawback is y'all been getting more tornadoes lately than we do in TX!!

Examining my options tho. Getting another grandkid this fall, kind of complicates things because I do love my grandbabies. So much more fun than my own children. I can always give them back to their parents when I get tired of them lol.

Gainful employment is my main concern. Not sure where the job hotspots are for someone with wide format digital printing experience are for a 58 yr old.

Imone

Imone

I think you would have to work in the OKC area or Tulsa, OKC is closer to Texas of course. My custodial granddaughter graduated last night.

Top Bottom