texas shoreline??

• Thread starter 420madness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
That Jack Herer we had was a beast and the Herijuana we used in all those crosses was from Meduser back in the day when Woodhorse seeds was still doin their thing, Lonestar got ahold of it and chased out some badass phenos and then did some f2 and f3

420madness

420madness

Im doing a couple cross of my own . I was growing out a couple of las vegas bubba kush from sin city pop 5 and all 5 were male. picked the best one which was short and stocky and has purple balls . Cross to the shoreline,gsc forum,greencrack,high octang og,true og,whitenightmare.and so on will post some pic when bigger

420madness

420madness

IMG 20140506 073719
my shoreline

ODankGro

ODankGro

Thanks for the bad ass post. I will pop some beans tonight of my Mut shoreline and start a journal.

organicpanic

organicpanic

That plant has some crazy variegation! I've never seed seedlings with such a tall stalk, referring to post up there. Crazy!

ODankGro

ODankGro

Talking about tea's I also use Ancient Forest Alaska Humus Soil ,worm castings, liquid kelp and Humboldt honey ES and Roots Organic Trinity Catalyst and small handful of dolomite lime .. I brew for 48 hours... This is what I use at my hydro shop. I'm not sure if I'm even doing it right.

So this is what I do for 25 gallons of RO h2o

10 ounces of maxi crop Kelp

2 12oz cups of Ancient Forest Alaska Humus Soil

2 12oz cups of worm castings

15 tbsp. of trinity catalyst

10 ounces of Humboldt Honey ES

1/4 cup of dolomite Lime

pH is usually around 6.5 to 6.8

For veg I use 5 ounces of Liquid fish and 5 ounces of Kelp. but everything else is the same.

Does this sound to strong? I do not dilute it. And no strainer bags. Big air pump with four large air stones for 48 hours.

Most of my plants look really healthy but I have spider mite damage like a mutha f*cker in my shop. so I cant tell if the plants are being burned or fucked from the spider mites..

Any input would be greatly appreciated..

Also here is a update video

Please forgive me for sounding retarded I had been drinking all day and was dabbed out and it was like 4 a.m this morning so I was just exhausted

This was posted on the Nectar For The Gods thread... At the end of the video I show off my shoreline stash

420madness

420madness

Talking about tea's I also use Ancient Forest Alaska Humus Soil ,worm castings, liquid kelp and Humboldt honey ES and Roots Organic Trinity Catalyst and small handful of dolomite lime .. I brew for 48 hours... This is what I use at my hydro shop. I'm not sure if I'm even doing it right.

So this is what I do for 25 gallons of RO h2o

10 ounces of maxi crop Kelp

2 12oz cups of Ancient Forest Alaska Humus Soil

2 12oz cups of worm castings

15 tbsp. of trinity catalyst

10 ounces of Humboldt Honey ES

1/4 cup of dolomite Lime

pH is usually around 6.5 to 6.8

For veg I use 5 ounces of Liquid fish and 5 ounces of Kelp. but everything else is the same.

Does this sound to strong? I do not dilute it. And no strainer bags. Big air pump with four large air stones for 48 hours.

Most of my plants look really healthy but I have spider mite damage like a mutha f*cker in my shop. so I cant tell if the plants are being burned or fucked from the spider mites..

Any input would be greatly appreciated..

Also here is a update video

Please forgive me for sounding retarded I had been drinking all day and was dabbed out and it was like 4 a.m this morning so I was just exhausted

This was posted on the Nectar For The Gods thread... At the end of the video I show off my shoreline stash[/quote]
I brew cap tea easy and sample . Root pack and foilar pack also use alfalfa meal shit work great

Last edited:
420madness

420madness

Im gonna be popping some bay 11 from grand daddy purp that i got like a year or so back

20140519 121530
20140519 121525
cannalance

cannalance

I received about 6 to 10 seeds of Shoreline x Herijuana about 7 years ago or maybe less from a source that might be from Texas Kid or someone very close to him. The old pictures have been lost over the years from the original harvest. So out of the seeds I had one female and about 5 males. The female had been made into a mom. It was a very strangle cross lots of mutants. Well I took a male that was double stacking its leaves and overly short but crazy wide and bushy and had purple nads on him. I crossed the male and the female together and made seeds. Every seed seemed to be exactly the same almost like a clone grow. Ran that for a while gave out a bunch of those seeds, which from my knowledge has now been lost. So I took a male from the Shoreline x Herijuana F2 and crossed it to a unbelievably bad ass clone only, cut of Jack Herer. Which I think Texas Kid also had ran at some period.

So now I had Shoreline x Herijuana x Jack Herer ran this stuff for a while. I then decided to cross it to Skunk#1 x Haze
Looking for the Jack Herer genetics.. The Shoreline x Herijuana was always the dominate in every pheno.. Really it was always the same every time it was crossed.

So the shoreline mut strain that I have, turns purple really easy, short and not too bushy.. Shitty yielding plant, but indeed some of the best smoke around. Heavy, heavy indica. Its reminds me SFVOG or pre-98 bubba. Still have about a hundred seeds left if but they are old now about 5 years.

I gave a buddy of mine about 50 seeds to get him started out of the 50 seeds 90% popped and we got about 40 females..So its almost feminized "not by choice" I will also say the original Shoreline x Herijuana seemed to be almost auto-flowering the mom would try to flower under 24 hours of light. Outside the strain sucks to short of a plant.

I have also crossed it to Chocolate Thia which I know is from Texas Kid.

I have a good "trusted grower" friend of mine he has been growing shoreline now for over 8 years now and his looks a lot more sativa but the flavor is close.. Like old school skunk

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Wasnt Shoreline just a slang term for good RKS that came up from the coast into Houston back in the day? From all the locals I've known in the know they had always said it was never an actual cut. Kind of Like Indo or Crippy. I mean lets say its an actual cut. Who has it and who has been holding it? It always seems like some random ass shit that pops up "got that shoreline." Never a legit story where its sourced from and it's always different when it pops up lol indy dom then no wait sat dom no wait a good 50/50. Most people I have seen with it weren't even born when that was around. I'm just curious cause this has kind of been an inside joke with all the local peeps. Is it the old RKS from the 80's what everyone is actually talking about? That has always been around my parts of town growing up in metric tons even into the 2000's. So much so after a while it was know as the local Ghani. Smell it through a car window. Please enlighten me.

Top Bottom