texas shoreline??

• Thread starter 420madness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Was just in texas and was give a cut of the texas shoreline n was wondering if anyone heard anything abouy this cut ???
If that is legit shoreline you are in massive luck it has been a staple of the Houston market for decades! You never have to ask if it's any good when buying a bag of shoreline it's always the rankest stuff around

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Lived in Houston my whole life. The Shoreline IS an actual cut and it DOES smell like VERY stinky road kill skunk. The picture a few posts up look pretty spot on to the legit cut.

I'm also the one that made the Shoreline X Herijuana seeds that were referenced earlier in this thread.. I lost the Shoreline a couple years ago. Hopefully I'll have her back soon..

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Yes ! That is the angle I was thinking , crossing it to funky to bring out the skunk more... Heri, depending on whose it is, has a subtle flavor, but crosses well and brings out funk if there is funk to be found

hashit

hashit

is the shoreline cut still hard to get a hold of? Been looking since 2012...even posted in an old shoreline thread started by logic iirc.

Good to know it's still being talked about nonetheless - One day I shall come across it...

acidnI

acidnI

I'm from Houston never had a cut....I've had the bud...but who knows in Houston people put a name on anything.

P

Plantsbyboo

I have her, got from a close older friend from Houston.
IMG 6498

Latest posts

Top Bottom