Tga Subcools Gsc X Space Queen?

• Thread starter snoplow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
snoplow20

snoplow20

So i ordered some tga querkle and recieved a pack of gsc x space queen as a freebie. I cant find any grow diaries on it or any info about it anywhere. I know that subcool gives out a lot of testers. Im just curious if anybody has grown this cross or anybody has the same seeds. The bank i ordered from doesnt even have it listed for sale. But i have seen other banks with the same promotion on tga seeds so i kinda feel as if it might be a new tester from tga.​

klonkku

klonkku

5 of 6 seeds sprouted. Not impressed so far. 1 of them looking pretty good and have nice structure. Bit of slow weggeng though. Rest 4 are looking like runts and not so great structure. I post more info after i have sexed them.

lemons

lemons

on his show he said he made a bunch of these seeds just to give away because he liked the plant but didnt wanna seem like another breeder cashing in on the cookie craze. hopefully you find some fire!

he mostly breeds for colors and terpene profiles rather than pure potency, maybe his recent crosses with gsc and gg4 will be a good inbetween for those goals.

klonkku

klonkku

These plants are looking a bit bettter. 2 of plants are showing good structure and pleasant smell. All of them are really slow vegging.

klonkku

klonkku

4 out of 5 were females. 3 small pretty uniform plants and 1 bigger and branchier one. All looking really healthy and been on 12/12 cycle for 2 weeks.

sixstring

sixstring

he loved using the space dude male for lots of dif crosses.i ran space bomb for about 2 years,prob the best tga seeds i ran out of 4 or 5 crosses with querkle being the second best probably.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
he loved using the space dude male for lots of dif crosses.i ran space bomb for about 2 years,prob the best tga seeds i ran out of 4 or 5 crosses with querkle being the second best probably.
Yea he does oddly enough my fav was the only one i had mad hermies on qush pre 98 bubba x space queen . i bet you get some cherry cookie flavors in there which would be great good luck man

klonkku

klonkku

I will try to post some pics of 2 best female as soon as they grow a bit. Took the cuttings of best looking females. 3 of 5 were quite small and slow growing plants.. healthy looking though.

klonkku

klonkku

These two were plants it took cuts and they are vegging right now in other tent. Lets see if I can give some more effort for these little ones. These are in 15 litre bags and grown under hps lights. Cuttings went to 20 litre Airpots and are grown under cob leds.

snoplow20

snoplow20

Whats up guys. Im back from a back injury and some home repairs that needed done. About to germinate some more gsc×space queen along with some querkle. Also got some clones of god bud, critical kush and durga mata im running too. Pics are coming soon.

lemons

lemons

Lookin good klon. Your neglected plants look better than the ones I love on

klonkku

klonkku

Thanks a lot lemons. They are not the fastest or vigorous plants in the garden but they have been really easy to grow. I will post some more pics when there is some progress to show.

I have also a pack of Cosmic Glue from Subcool but they have to wait for a while when there is some free space in the grow room.

lemons

lemons

Nice! I popped some of his purple train wreck, can't remember what he called it. Bloodwreck x urkle or somethin. Tossed em cause they were too finicky in veg. Got four Chernobyl goin now, fightin some bugs and waitin to sex then I'll flip em.

These the first tga you've grown?

klonkku

klonkku

Yes this is first time with Tga Subcool seeds. Got some Karma Genetics, Bodhi, Rare Dankness and Exotic Genetics strains waiting in my seed stash.

First run is just pheno hunt with freebies. These gsc x space queen and Karmas Mandarin kush.

lemons

lemons

Nice! Karmas work gets a lot of love from my friends. especially that headbanger.

klonkku

klonkku

MK2wF

Here is 9 Mandarin kushs plants from the same freebie run. in this picture they are end of week 2 flowering.

Top Bottom