Thanking Everyone For The Likes And For One Very Nice Welcome...

• Thread starter Brother Will
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is It Wrong To Be Thanking Everyone For The Likes And For One Very Nice Welcome ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brother Will

Brother Will

Hi Everyone ! And How Are Ya'all ? I Hope This Finds You All As Fit As A Fiddle !
Is It Wrong To Be Thanking Everyone For The Likes And For One Very Nice Welcome ? {Is The Question}

Goshy, Does That Ever Sound Cornballish ! I've Had Such A Super Nice Time
Here At The Farm. I Really Like It Here With All Of You... I Feel Like I'm Never Going To Stop "Paying It Forward" Even If This Question Sounds Dumb.
This Site Has Got To Be One, If Not The Most Active I've Seen In Some Time.
Everyone Here Have Made This Awesome Site And All Of The Members I've
Met Have Been Really Kind And Cool. I Just Feel I Need To Thank Everyone Who
Have Taken Their Precious Time To Read One Of My Posts And Then I'm Rewarded By A 'Like' Or A 'Comment.' Honestly, I Thank All Of You From My Heart. KnowandGrow Knows Me Very Well And Knows I'm For Real-Just Silly.

I Know I've Been Here Before {Maybe From Another Life ?} My Name Stays
Pretty Much The Same Or I May Use The Brother Will. Lol ! Oh Sorry, I'm Gett'in Silly ! This Pure Satva {Alpha Blue} Has Got Me Up In The Air And Soaring Like A Rocket Past My PTSD. Yes Indeed... I'm Legally Medicated All Day Into The Night. Here's Exactly What The Alpha Blue (Aka Dream Diesel) Looks Like.
Alphablueimg 1003

From Oregon With Peace And Love Sent---> Sincerely, Brother Will

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hi Everyone ! And How Are Ya'all ? I Hope This Finds You All As Fit As A Fiddle !
Is It Wrong To Be Thanking Everyone For The Likes And For One Very Nice Welcome ? {Is The Question}

Goshy, Does That Ever Sound Cornballish ! I've Had Such A Super Nice Time
Here At The Farm. I Really Like It Here With All Of You... I Feel Like I'm Never Going To Stop "Paying It Forward" Even If This Question Sounds Dumb.
This Site Has Got To Be One, If Not The Most Active I've Seen In Some Time.
Everyone Here Have Made This Awesome Site And All Of The Members I've
Met Have Been Really Kind And Cool. I Just Feel I Need To Thank Everyone Who
Have Taken Their Precious Time To Read One Of My Posts And Then I'm Rewarded By A 'Like' Or A 'Comment.' Honestly, I Thank All Of You From My Heart. KnowandGrow Knows Me Very Well And Knows I'm For Real-Just Silly.

I Know I've Been Here Before {Maybe From Another Life ?} My Name Stays
Pretty Much The Same Or I May Use The Brother Will. Lol ! Oh Sorry, I'm Gett'in Silly ! This Pure Satva {Alpha Blue} Has Got Me Up In The Air And Soaring Like A Rocket Past My PTSD. Yes Indeed... I'm Legally Medicated All Day Into The Night. Here's Exactly What The Alpha Blue (Aka Dream Diesel) Looks Like.View attachment 811029
From Oregon With Peace And Love Sent---> Sincerely, Brother Will
Looks good bro, im a true Oregonian. Born and raised, medical grower to. Good to meet you!!
89AD4100 AB1D 4FAB AD1F 096EC96F5B2D

Brother Will

Brother Will

Wooow Neat ! Yes Sir... This Was My Last Year Growing Ever Since OMMP Opened. Back Then We Got Our Cards/Paperwork Done Through Paul Stanford
At His House.Our Kids Went To The Same Schools.There We Were With Dr. Leveque...{Remember Him ? Our 1st And For Awhile Only OMMP Doctor.}
As Dr. Leveque Was Filling Out Paperwork There's Paul With Jack Herer Across The Room And Pauls Helping Edit Jack's "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" Book.

Gosh Those Were The Days And Man Were We Not Some Lucky Puppies To Have Reached The Freedom We Once Had Or What. Super Nice To Meet You Too Brother ! Sweet Nugs As Well !/Looks Like They're Very Well Flushed And I'll Bet You Get A White Ash Instead Of A Black Chunk Of Overly Fertilized Bud Material. I've Only Had Two Strains As Of Late Put Out White Ash Because They Aren't Fed As Much As Many Growers Use. {If You Go By The Recommended Amounts On Nute Bottles-You Must Keep In Mind They Are Out To Sell These Nutes And Business Is Business Plain And Simple. Ghost Train Haze And Carpet Tape Which I So Love Both Strains...Come Out Clean. I Favor The Carpet Tape. If Time Allows You Check Out What leafly.com Has To Say About Carpet Tape. If You Go There Look Down Towards The Bottom Of The Page And You'll See Effects, Medical And Negatives. I Swear I've Never Seen A Strain Rated So High With These First Two Completely To The Far Right. But Maybe It Is Just Opinions, But I Think Not. The Carpet Tape Is Very Multipurpose.The Carpet Tape Is
Here---> :https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/carpet-tape You Take Great Care Now Again... Super Nice To Meet You 1diesel1 {Hey Also Check Out My Alpha Blue-It's Got DD In It & It's Killer Too.}
It's At-> https://www.leafly.com/products/details/califari-alpha-blue
Peace Be With You And Yours, Brother Will

Last edited:
RR1

RR1

I’m also new to the site, and feel very welcome. Of course it’s alright to say please and thanks. My mother always said Good manners go everywhere.
Thanks for the props so far, and the trophy. Sorry don’t have a speech prepared.
For the record, I’m just an old guy from the Midwest who’s been playing with plants almost forty years. Wish I had 40 more, still so much to learn.
RR1

Brother Will

Brother Will

Ahahaha No Sir Not At All LMBO !!! Oh Bless Your Heart G gnome !
I Haven't Had A Good Belly Laugh Like That For Ages !
Thanks Very Much And So Nice To Meet You. Peace, Brother Will

Brother Will

Brother Will

RR1 Said-> Sorry don’t have a speech prepared.

Lololo !!!
---------------------------------------------------------------
For the record, I’m just an old guy from the Midwest who’s been playing with plants almost forty years. Wish I had 40 more, still so much to learn.

Brother You're So Right On ! Yeah Hard To Say It But With Two Risky Surgeries Ahead Of Me...
I Decided To PIF And Give Away All My Equipment Again.
I've Been Growing For Such A Long Time Many Would Think I Was Lying.
Absolutely... So Very Much Still To Learn And Experiment With.
Peace Brother... Brother Will

RR1

RR1

Don’t give up the equipment yet. Just remember my grandfathers trick to living a long time, he said look in the mirror and say” You’re going to die, but not today. Then spend all day making sure you don’t.
Don’t worry about the surgeries brother. Have hope for the future, faith in life, and live like you’re terminal. Some people die at 90, and never lived a day in their life.
Wait till after you die for equipment to be sold. You just might need it for awhile longer.
Peace,
RR1

Brother Will

Brother Will

Don’t give up the equipment yet. Just remember my grandfathers trick to living a long time, he said look in the mirror and say” You’re going to die, but not today. Then spend all day making sure you don’t.

Oh Wooow That's Most Excellent Buddy ! Very Intelligent And Common Sense Man.
Well One Almost New Galaxy Ballast That Has All The Bells And Whistles With It. Light Dimmer,
400-600 & 1000 Watt Bulbs It'll Take And Switches From HPS To MH And The Reverse & Etcs.
Known This Guy At Another Site We've Be At Since 2011. He Wanted To Pay For It.
Naw It's PIF For Me.

Don’t worry about the surgeries brother. Have hope for the future, faith in life, and live like you’re terminal.
I Have Been Terminal And Somehow Came Back To Live Again.
For Months On End All I Used To Do Would Be To Worry, Worry And Worry.
Consumed My Whole Day.

Some people die at 90, and never lived a day in their life.
Amen To That-So Very True RR1...

Wait till after you die for equipment to be sold. You just might need it for awhile longer.

Yeah You Do Have A Good Point/I Shall Heed Your Great Advice And Thank You So Much.
Peace, Brother Will

RR1

RR1

Wooow Neat ! Yes Sir... This Was My Last Year Growing Ever Since OMMP Opened. Back Then We Got Our Cards/Paperwork Done Through Paul Stanford
At His House.Our Kids Went To The Same Schools.There We Were With Dr. Leveque...{Remember Him ? Our 1st And For Awhile Only OMMP Doctor.}
As Dr. Leveque Was Filling Out Paperwork There's Paul With Jack Herer Across The Room And Pauls Helping Edit Jack's "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" Book.

Gosh Those Were The Days And Man Were We Not Some Lucky Puppies To Have Reached The Freedom We Once Had Or What. Super Nice To Meet You Too Brother ! Sweet Nugs As Well !/Looks Like They're Very Well Flushed And I'll Bet You Get A White Ash Instead Of A Black Chunk Of Overly Fertilized Bud Material. I've Only Had Two Strains As Of Late Put Out White Ash Because They Aren't Fed As Much As Many Growers Use. {If You Go By The Recommended Amounts On Nute Bottles-You Must Keep In Mind They Are Out To Sell These Nutes And Business Is Business Plain And Simple. Ghost Train Haze And Carpet Tape Which I So Love Both Strains...Come Out Clean. I Favor The Carpet Tape. If Time Allows You Check Out What leafly.com Has To Say About Carpet Tape. If You Go There Look Down Towards The Bottom Of The Page And You'll See Effects, Medical And Negatives. I Swear I've Never Seen A Strain Rated So High With These First Two Completely To The Far Right. But Maybe It Is Just Opinions, But I Think Not. The Carpet Tape Is Very Multipurpose.The Carpet Tape Is
Here---> :https://www.leafly.com/hybrid/carpet-tape You Take Great Care Now Again... Super Nice To Meet You 1diesel1 {Hey Also Check Out My Alpha Blue-It's Got DD In It & It's Killer Too.}
It's At-> https://www.leafly.com/products/details/califari-alpha-blue
Peace Be With You And Yours, Brother Will

Oh Wooow That's Most Excellent Buddy ! Very Intelligent And Common Sense Man.
Well One Almost New Galaxy Ballast That Has All The Bells And Whistles With It. Light Dimmer,
400-600 & 1000 Watt Bulbs It'll Take And Switches From HPS To MH And The Reverse & Etcs.
Known This Guy At Another Site We've Be At Since 2011. He Wanted To Pay For It.
Naw It's PIF For Me.

Don’t worry about the surgeries brother. Have hope for the future, faith in life, and live like you’re terminal.
I Have Been Terminal And Somehow Came Back To Live Again.
For Months On End All I Used To Do Would Be To Worry, Worry And Worry.
Consumed My Whole Day.

Some people die at 90, and never lived a day in their life.
Amen To That-So Very True RR1...

Yeah You Do Have A Good Point/I Shall Heed Your Great Advice And Thank You So Much.
Peace, Brother Will
The druids believed that all life in the world was connected, that there was a circularity to all life, that all life never really dies because the life force was eternal.
They prayed to the spirits of life in the trees.
Me, i’m A reformed Druid I guess, I only pray to small bushes and hedges.
RR1

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
The druids believed that all life in the world was connected, that there was a circularity to all life, that all life never really dies because the life force was eternal.
RR1
Yes, praise be the. The life force is internal inside your self being. The spirits will have a power to reverse the druids claims of eternal sabastinathon of a viral contamination! I will follow you brother!!! Lead the way...... onward HOOO!!!

RR1

RR1

Yes, praise be the. The life force is internal inside your self being. The spirits will have a power to reverse the druids claims of eternal sabastinathon of a viral contamination! I will follow you brother!!! Lead the way...... onward HOOO!!!
You might not follow if you knew some of my other beliefs, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Brother Will

Brother Will

The druids believed that all life in the world was connected, that there was a circularity to all life,
that all life never really dies because the life force was eternal.
RR1

LOL ! You're A Reformed Druid And You Only Pray To Small Bushes And Hedges. Oh That Was A Zinger !
That's Very Funny RR1! Thanks Buddy For The Laugh. Peace, BW

Brother Will

Brother Will

Oh 1diesel1... You Both Are SO Freak'in Funny ! Gosh Thanks Guys For The Cool Welcome And
Just Wonderful Laughter. I'm Stay'in Up All Night/Can't Miss This Drs Appt. Peace, And Again Thanks Guys !
Peace, BW

Brother Will

Brother Will

You might not follow if you knew some of my other beliefs, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Oh Man RR1 You Rascal !!! LOL ! "But Thanks For The Vote Of Confidence... Oh That's Rich !" LMBO !!!

Top Bottom