Thanking Everyone For The Likes And For One Very Nice Welcome...

• Thread starter Brother Will
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is It Wrong To Be Thanking Everyone For The Likes And For One Very Nice Welcome ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brother Will

Brother Will

From 1diesel1--> Your welcome, and praise be thee!

Oh You Brothers Just Slay Me ! I Love That Back N' Forth Ping-Pong Style Comedy !
Well Done I Must Say... Coming From A Dude @ Approx 11:30 p.m. And Now Exactly 12 Hours From Now Hopefully My Life Will Change-> Wish Me Luck ! Much Peace, BW

RR1

RR1

You might not follow if you knew some of my other beliefs, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

Oh Man RR1 You Rascal !!! LOL ! "But Thanks For The Vote Of Confidence... Oh That's Rich !" LMBO !!!
How’s your day brother? Things doin ok I hope.

Brother Will

Brother Will

Hey RR!...

So Sorry/Best I Can Say Is: We All Have Good Days And Bad Days.
Thanks Brother Very Much For Asking. I'll Shoot You A PM Hopefully By Saturday Or Earlier.
If I May, Just Great Meeting Everyone And It's Simply A Matter Of Catching Those Good Days.
I've Nothing To Complain About At All. Such A Blessing When You Find Others Who
You Know Right Off Are So Alike Yourself With Many Things In Common Shared...
Have A Most Excellent Weekend Everyone If I Miss You.
Much Peace And Sister/Brotherhood To Us All, Brother Will

RR1

RR1

I hear big foot smells funny... Not unlike some women ive known
Some of the things I believe in:
Civility
Self respect through achievement and hard work
The designated hitter rule
Kindness to people and other animals
The Constitution
Aliens (gotta be intelligent life somewhere)
Forgiving your enemies (that’s a tough one)
Remembering your friends
No one should ever go to jail for weed
The power of the vote
The indomitable spirit of free human beings
Grace
Faith
The free market
Don’t cheat on your significant other
Don’t say anything with a keyboard that you wouldn’t say in person
Not pounding plants with nutes
Respecting other folks opinions regardless of how fucked up they are.
Helping the weak and stupid (they really need the help)
Passing on what you’ve learned (the cornerstone of human civilization)
Discussing race, politics, and religion civilly (how do we fix things if they are taboo to talk about)
This is a partial list, but you get the idea.
Just putting it out there, not looking to start a shit storm.
Have a nice day
RR1

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Civility
The Constitution
Remembering your friends
The power of the vote
Grace
Faith
The free market
Discussing race, politics, and religion civilly (how do we fix things if they are taboo to talk about)
Have a nice day
RR1
Oh shit storms are fun. We really like religion and politics here.

In america that list got pretty short.
Get rich
Nepotism
Murika
Winning
Black friday
Get rich
Really excellent super huge war
Jesus
Santa
Football

RR1

RR1

Oh shit storms are fun. We really like religion and politics here.

In america that list got pretty short.
Get rich
Nepotism
Murika
Winning
Black friday
Get rich
Really excellent super huge war
Jesus
Santa
Football
I try not to get too controversial online because people don’t show enough civility, and folks seem to get too upset over what other people think.
For instance: I have old friends that don’t agree politically with what I think.
So many folks automatically hate folks on the other side. That’s BS
I’m old enough to remember a certain civility and respect for others political opinions. I’ve traveled alot in my time, been to lots of places where people arent free to have an opinion, or face violence for having that opinion.
If we let that happen here, one of the best places on earth is gone. We have not always been right, or even particularly smart. But what matters is that we are free to try to always make it better. Exercise your rights, but dont dehumanize your opposite number to the point that in your mind, they don’t matter.
Don’t throw around words like fascism, or nazism until youve done your homework. Nazis killed 10mil just in Europe.
But I digress. Sorry for getting long winded, but people are as fucked up as a football bat, and it makes me nuts.
Peace all.
RR1

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I try not to get too controversial online because people don’t show enough civility, and folks seem to get too upset over what other people think.
For instance: I have old friends that don’t agree politically with what I think.
I’m old enough to remember a certain civility and respect for others political opinions. I’ve traveled alot in my time, been to lots of places where people arent free to have an opinion, or face violence for having that opinion.
If we let that happen here, one of the best places on earth is gone. We have not always been right, or even particularly smart. But what matters is that we are free to try to always make it better. Exercise your rights, but dont dehumanize your opposite number to the point that in your mind, they don’t matter.
Don’t throw around words like fascism, or nazism until youve done your homework. Nazis killed 10mil just in Europe.
But I digress. Sorry for getting long winded, but people are as fucked up as a football bat, and it makes me nuts.
Peace all.
RR1
Got it, here’s the biggest problem in this country peeps getting upset what other people think. I’ve always been in the opinion “ I don’t give a fuck what other people think of me”. I am who I am and if they don’t like it take a flying leap off the nearest bridge. You see in 1983 they put this box in the classroom they called it a computer and told us it was good. Go a head use it. Some of us refused but that didn’t get us anywhere. Fast forward to today now you got the fucking thing in your pocket. That thing literally has destroyed the youth today and there’s no turning back now. That’s all I got to say about that!!
Good day

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Got it, here’s the biggest problem in this country peeps getting upset what other people think. I’ve always been in the opinion “ I don’t give a fuck what other people think of me”. I am who I am and if they don’t like it take a flying leap off the nearest bridge. You see in 1983 they put this box in the classroom they called it a computer and told us it was good. Go a head use it. Some of us refused but that didn’t get us anywhere. Fast forward to today now you got the fucking thing in your pocket. That thing literally has destroyed the youth today and there’s no turning back now. That’s all I got to say about that!!
Good day
I purposely try to piss people off... Brings a little zest to life among snowflakes

RR1

RR1

Good day
Technology has done great damage to today’s youth no doubt. But the problem is people stopped guiding kids correctly. When children started to be taught what to think instead of how to think, we went in the wrong direction.
When parents started to be their kids friend, instead of a parent, teaching them self esteem without self achievement, and telling them that hurting peoples feelings was one of the worst things you can do, then we got neurotic, selfish, unempathetic little narcissists who don’t take honest criticism, and aren’t tough enough to survive on their own.
Not all, my kids did good (they all told me they hated me from time to time), but way to many for any good to come from it.
Love your children, but remember, they are morons by definition. They need real guidance and self discipline.
Peace all
RR1

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Technology has done great damage to today’s youth no doubt. But the problem is people stopped guiding kids correctly. When children started to be taught what to think instead of how to think, we went in the wrong direction.
When parents started to be their kids friend, instead of a parent, teaching them self esteem without self achievement, and telling them that hurting peoples feelings was one of the worst things you can do, then we got neurotic, selfish, unempathetic little narcissists who don’t take honest criticism, and aren’t tough enough to survive on their own.
Not all, my kids did good (they all told me they hated me from time to time), but way to many for any good to come from it.
Love your children, but remember, they are morons by definition. They need real guidance and self discipline.
Peace all
RR1
Raised 2 boys. Oldest is 29 youngest is 26. Never had em tell me they hate me if they did there would of been an ass beating.

RR1

RR1

Raised 2 boys. Oldest is 29 youngest is 26. Never had em tell me they hate me if they did there would of been an ass beating.
If your kids don’t hate what you’re doing from time to time, you suck as a parent.
I didn’t always expect them to understand why, but they do now. All three are productive, confident, respectful human beings.
All I could hope for.
RR1

Brother Will

Brother Will

Civility
The Constitution
Remembering your friends
The power of the vote
Grace
Faith
The free market
Have a nice day
RR1

Brother I Think You About Covered It All. Man You Guys Are Brilliant !
RR1, Oregonak, GT21, 1diesel1, 45North, RuralFarmer, Jack OG And Who Else Am I Forgetting ?
At Least 3 Maybe 4 Have Been Beyond Concerned And Always Check In With Me.
Gosh Brother, I Never Want You Or Anyone Else To Be Burdened By Me./Especially Friends I Care About-Even In A Short Period Of Time We All Seem To Be Fairly The Same/Alike. This Post Is A Keeper ! You Nailed It !
Thanks Bro So Very Much And Hope You Can Check It Out-If Anyone Else Is Getting The Wrong End Of The Stick From A Bad Uncaring Site... Then This Site I Mention Is By Far The Best. I Can Explain This More In Detail. Too Ill @ The Moment And With A Looming Appt With Cardio And My Vascular Surgeon @ 3:45
I Should Start To Get Ready/My Hair Alone Takes 45 Mins To And Hour.
So Much Peace Be With You, Brother Will

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Brother I Think You About Covered It All. Man You Guys Are Brilliant !
RR1, Oregonak, GT21, 1diesel1, 45North, RuralFarmer, Jack OG And Who Else Am I Forgetting ?
At Least 3 Maybe 4 Have Been Beyond Concerned And Always Check In With Me.
Gosh Brother, I Never Want You Or Anyone Else To Be Burdened By Me./Especially Friends I Care About-Even In A Short Period Of Time We All Seem To Be Fairly The Same/Alike. This Post Is A Keeper ! You Nailed It !
Thanks Bro So Very Much And Hope You Can Check It Out-If Anyone Else Is Getting The Wrong End Of The Stick From A Bad Uncaring Site... Then This Site I Mention Is By Far The Best. I Can Explain This More In Detail. Too Ill @ The Moment And With A Looming Appt With Cardio And My Vascular Surgeon @ 3:45
I Should Start To Get Ready/My Hair Alone Takes 45 Mins To And Hour.
So Much Peace Be With You, Brother Will
Alls good, peeps around here like jerkin each other’s chains. Peeps that are easily offended will find this site very difficult to handle. There’s all sorts here lovers, haters, hollier than though and my personal favorite the grower that thinks he no’s everything
(But realy is full of shit). Stick around this place is great.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Peace all.
RR1
You hit that nail on the head but I’ll up it one, people are seriously fucked up!
C6B30E1D 0B72 4943 A05C 6489555A3BC6
thats why my best friends are my doggies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom