Thanking Everyone For The Likes And For One Very Nice Welcome...

• Thread starter Brother Will
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Is It Wrong To Be Thanking Everyone For The Likes And For One Very Nice Welcome ?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brother Will

Brother Will

@ 1diesel1...

Haven't Laughed That Hard In Some Time. Say Get With RR1 And Show Him What You Wrote From You Which Is Here Below.

All's good, peeps around here like jerkin each other’s chains. Peeps that are easily offended will find this site very difficult to handle. There’s all sorts here lovers, haters, hollier than though and my personal favorite the grower that thinks he no’s everything
(But really is full of shit). Stick around this place is great.

What BEAUTIFUL Dogs You Have. So Healthy And Oh I So Agree... Man's Best Friend In Most Cases.

May I Say We've Got Some Of The Best Comedians And Very Witty Brothers Here.
You Must Know Who You Are-Plus, You Certain Brothers Get Along With The Same Batch Of Friends Too
And I'm Sure Others As Well.

Say... Get With Me And I'll Send You Something That WE All Can Agree On. Good News.
Thank You Very Much-GREAT Posts ! Namaste... Much ☮ Much ❤️... Will

Brother Will

Brother Will

Thank You Detective 1diesel1... Seems You Have At Least One Guilty Shit Eat'in Grin'in Dog In The Mix...
I Agree, Do A Breath Test Like A UA. Single Them Out. You'll Find The Foul-Breathed One In No Time ! Peace Be With You... Brother Will

RR1

RR1

@ 1diesel1...

Haven't Laughed That Hard In Some Time. Say Get With RR1 And Show Him What You Wrote From You Which Is Here Below.

All's good, peeps around here like jerkin each other’s chains. Peeps that are easily offended will find this site very difficult to handle. There’s all sorts here lovers, haters, hollier than though and my personal favorite the grower that thinks he no’s everything
(But really is full of shit). Stick around this place is great.

What BEAUTIFUL Dogs You Have. So Healthy And Oh I So Agree... Man's Best Friend In Most Cases.

May I Say We've Got Some Of The Best Comedians And Very Witty Brothers Here.
You Must Know Who You Are-Plus, You Certain Brothers Get Along With The Same Batch Of Friends Too
And I'm Sure Others As Well.

Say... Get With Me And I'll Send You Something That WE All Can Agree On. Good News.
Thank You Very Much-GREAT Posts ! Namaste... Much ☮ Much ❤️... Will
Thanks Will, glad you think I’m entertaining. My wife has a different opinion.
I was going to ask you how Paul Stanford is? He stayed at my place about 2009 when he came to MI.
Man that guy can vape. And I loved pics of his magic garden.
Hope you are well.
RR1

Top Bottom