• Thread starter shamus dolan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
Wicked queen 001
wanted to say thanks to all you testers......cant wait to see your grow diary's. I know your all gonna kill it.................shamus

north knect

north knect

Wish I was in this circle of friends lol poor Canadian boy here has no locals to converse with :(..looks like some dank tho..wats the make up of the girl in the pic?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Holy fuck! Never give out your real addy :eek: I always give out some dickhead's addy that fucked me over. That way, if shit gets real, it only does for an asshole. But make sure you get the package before they do, or then it can get all awkward trying to "Seal Team Six" it back. I do the same thing for my deep web cocaine. Ok, so maybe I don't buy cocaine on the deep web, or do I? :rolleyes: Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

Just received the 900w leds ill be using on this grow . started constructing grow room . but wont be able to run this now until mid april unless the seeds get here today lol . going barra fishing for 2 weeks start of april . so run this diary then . Have moved support in shed to create a false wall(need to line plus make access panel )paint insulate and some electrcal work . will be working in a space 4m by 1.8 m . running two 1.2m by 1.2 by 2m grow tents with Mars 900w full spectrum leds (24500 lumens) 5w per led doing a soil mix of 40% composted soil (my own) 30%of both vermiculite and coco . usings organic teas and foliar sprays for nutes. Running 4 4gal pots in each tent .

O

omgseeds

I don't no how the farmer passes out grow projects/breeding experiments..... we have a small 40 acre farm in Briceland Ca "So-Hum and set aside room for new projects for other farms/breeders in our area and beyond. we are running a few on going projects always but always have time and space for new test grows....... shopping for seeds to enhance a new project hopping to find a genetic match or two here on the farmer... if anyone knows of a good RKS match please let me know... so far I picked up Shoreline, G13 sk and OGReekin... all stinkers in an old school kind of way.... we are hopping for help here knowing the amount of great minds on the farmer as well as the combined years of experience......

Latest posts

Top Bottom