Thatguys random plants

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hey all,

These are the plants I have ran in the past few months. I cracked some seeds looking for something special. Still searching....

99% Of these are cell phone pics.

Thatguys random plants
Thatguys random plants 2
Thatguys random plants 3
Thatguys random plants 4
Thatguys random plants 5
Thatguys random plants 6
Thatguys random plants 7
Thatguys random plants 8
Thatguys random plants 9
Thatguys random plants 10
Thatguys random plants 11
Thatguys random plants 12
Thatguys random plants 13
Thatguys random plants 14
Thatguys random plants 15
Thatguys random plants 16
Thatguys random plants 17
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Just the tip of the iceberg lol. Lot more pics to come

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Nice looking buds!!! What strains you got there? Real interested in the fifth one from the last pic. Its pic 058.jpg.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Pics with # in 90s r sour og. #68 is same plant when the branches got too heavy.
#108&577. Is blueberry. #75&76 is la con on day 20 from seed. Unsexed. Full size pics. The veg plant is critical mass33 (freebie seed). The buds are sour og

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
whats up with the mini coke can, or are your hands giant hands?

nice buds.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Lol. It's a 12 oz. I am 6'1" and 280 and can easily palm a basketball. Check pic 68. It's the same buds a week before harvest when they finally fell over. There is a nute bottle laying on my scrog. The squares are 2.5".

neverbreak

neverbreak

shit yeah, nice pics bro. looks like ya have some pretty special plants amongst that lot anyway.

neverbreak

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

trinity at first light and super lemon haze day 20 of flower (slow starter)

juniorgrower

juniorgrower

Oh shit! I wanna smoke with that guy! lol. I like the looks of that deadhead OG might have to try that one. I have a Blue Dream Haze from Cali Connection in my veg room now.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Is yoru SLH pheno a slow grower as well, and very bushy and compact, with very little stretch ?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

My slh grew slow as a seedling and didn't look like much after 30 days but it had to go in flower. It is not bushy but a very healthy plant. The branches grow up nice towards the top. it went from roughly 14-16" to nearly 5' currently. What is exciting to me is how sativa/hazy it looks. Some leafs are bigger than a dinner plate but the fingers are less than an inch wide. Different than anything else I've had

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

I did pinch the stems n finally super cropped the main branch. Just to keep a mor even canopy.

T

tbizi

i see your in a DWC set up, what other nutes are you using beside the GH micro ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom