Thc/ Cbd Diamonds

• Thread starter OrganicPro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Lol I was replying to GT21 post. I ain’t no dummy i Follow you.
Word my bad, but very rarely do I think anyone is a dummy. We've all been newbies. Not saying that you're a newbie, just explaining my thoughts. But I do know I'm very blunt.

The ones I think would be dumb are ones that grow and get to a point they like and stay there! In my mind if you got that far then imagine how further you can go!

If I ain't learning something every week then I'm not growing I'm just producing.
If that's what they want then good for them.
And ones that grow and do some dumb ass shit! I get experimenting cause I do it.
But if you grow and you tell me you hang plants upside down to dry so THC drains from the stem into the buds...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Another one for those as curious as I am
IMG 20180106 183339 871

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Diamond mining

It's not really distillate or terps in any way or fashion. It' pressurized column, that forces the molecule out of suspension. Best value had a diamond minor for sale. HUGE thread over at ic

Ic's search function is still out of wack . I can' find the thread detailing the process.

There' a thread over at joke it up about mining

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Diamond mining

It's not really distillate or terps in any way or fashion. It' pressurized column, that forces the molecule out of suspension. Best value had a diamond minor for sale. HUGE thread over at ic

Ic's search function is still out of wack . I can' find the thread detailing the process.

There' a thread over at joke it up about mining
They are so mean to each other at roll it up... i love it

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I just seen a vid a few days ago about how it' made. Figures I can' find it now. The vessel is inly about 900. But there's a lot of work involved to get to the finished product.

brazel

brazel

I just seen a vid a few days ago about how it' made. Figures I can' find it now. The vessel is inly about 900. But there's a lot of work involved to get to the finished product.
Videos, images ugh you can have something you wanna look into being A deficiency or whatever and you could never find anything that looks like yours!
Or at least in my experience

brazel

brazel

Are you thinking of the red rock stuff?
But the more I think about, I believe there was some yellowish? man that must of been late 90s early 2000s so my memory might not be the best so I'm Not positive but I am on the red!

jipp

jipp

i did have some crazy strong crystalline shit from item 9 i think. strong stuf.. but the SD trim bin id take over it just because you have flavor too or maybe im just a SD snob now, hah. that crystalline stuff was just fire no flavor.. did not care for it but it did kill pain in a hurry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom