THCbay FAQs

Discussion in 'THCFarmer Seed Store' started by logic, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. logic

logic Administrator Staff Member

THCbay FAQ
    This is where you can find answers to the most commonly asked questions for thcbay

Privacy Policy
    thcfarmer.com does not retain any records of clients. Client information is kept private during any transactions and deleted/destroyed once that transaction is over.

Do you ship to my location?
    We are happy to ship items world wide to any destination.

Do you ship in breeder packs?
    Yes all our seeds are sent in their original breeder packs.

How long will the delivery take?
    Orders should be expected within 7-14 days from the date of shipping,

What forms of payment do you accept?
    Credit Cards, Bitcoin, Bank Transfer, Cash

How do you send your seeds?
    We send our seeds in discreet plain packages.

My seeds will not germinate?
    thcfarmer does not replace seeds due to claims of poor germination, seeds are a live product and we cannot guarantee grower success.

Can I pay in a currency other than USD?
    Yes, we also accept UK pounds sterling, Canadian dollars, Australian Dollars and Euros. Please refer to www.xe.com to convert the USD amount into your local currency for submittal.

What if my order is missing?
    If you have not received a pm confirming we have received your payment on thcfarmer within 14 days after posting your payment, you may send an email to support@thcfarmer.com titled 'No Shipping Confirmation 14th Day' and staff will assist you." or for a quicker response send a pm to "logic"

What are your shipping options and costs?
    we ship regular airmail service which costs $5.00 and covers up to 4 purchased items.

What do I include with my payment?
    You need only send payment accompanied by a completed payment form which is pm'ed to you upon winning an auction or making a buy now purchase.

How should I post my payment to thcfarmer. Is there a preferred payment method?
    You will be giving postal address details upon winning an auction

The only method we accept is "USPS Priority Mail Express International" as these offer you the ability to track the progress of your payment online and see when it has been delivered to thcfarmer.

I do not have a printer to print out the payment from my email, what now?
    For those who do not have a printer to enable printing out of the confirmation sent upon winning an auction or making a buy now purchase, you may send your payment with a legibly handwritten or typed letter stating: 1. Your thcfarmer member name 2. Auction ID # and Auction Item Title 3. Amount due (each item) 4. Shipping charge 5. Name and address to send order to If handwriting, please make sure that it is legible (readeable) and clearly made in block capital letters.

Did I win?
    If you are the highest bidder at auction closing time, or have made a buy now purchase, you will be sent a confirmation of winning to pm inbox on thcfarmer

How much time do I have to make payment?
    If you are the winner of an auction or buy now purchase, payment must be received by thcfarmer within 14 days of the auction closing date. Unless using the preferred overnight courier method, it is best to post your payment immediately at auction closing or when the buy now purchase is made.

What happens if I fail to make payment?
    Failure to pay for 2 auctions or buy now listings will result in locking of your account, you will no longer be able to place bids or make a buy now purchase.

Can I combine multiple auction payments?
    You may combine multiple auction wins or buy now purchases provided doing so does not result in any not meeting the 14 day payment policy.

I made a mistake, can I cancel my bid or purchase?
    No, we are not able to cancel a bid or buy now purchase due to purchaser oversight of policy or because you have changed your mind regarding the purchase made. Please make sure you are bidding the amount you wish or purchasing the item you intend to be paying for. thcfarmer is a free auction site and functions on an 'All bids are final' and 'All buy now purchases are final' policy as part of your free membership.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.