Thcv , Come Now!

• Thread starter gnomad
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gnomad

Why do so few recognize the importance of Tetrahydrocannbivarin ThcV?
Nobody has any from the last four to forty years that I have seen.
Yet the knowledge that it is so amazing in its abilities to end type ll diabetes, neurogenesis, ptsd and so many more applications.
What gives?
No lab tests on which strain has the most thcV? He has a patent on it, somebody knows.
Currentlybgrowing heirloom Thai and Malawi. Reported to have 37% ThcV in the Malawi... somewhere in thcfarmer was posted that. That was years ago and nothing since.
Let's get busy and make ThcV as common as an ice cube.

G

gnomad

Grow it,test it and report back,if what you heard and say is true im sure it could be a charlottes Webb of sorts,many people would want the cut.
Doing just that.. A couple more months. Anxious yes, yet confident. Just the thing is so few are even interested in growing for thcv and once you see what all It does... all should be doing just this.

K

kansabis

I think all of the cannabinoids carry potential in some way shape or form,I however do not believe in isolating the compounds for benefit and follow the belief of the entourage effect where all work together,the ratios are what is important.

G

gnomad

Looking good for Malawi and not so good for the Thai. Very disappointed as what was supposed to be Thai is an indica. Ehhhnk.
Never could find the guy where he said 37% in Malawi. But we shall see.
Better news may be .California offers 50% ThcV to 50 % thc sublingual and it is rather amazing at this week dose, neurogenesis is proven. And many more benefits not worth typing an hour about.
good news is California provides the product under a medical recommendation and thru StateWide Medical Collective. Any one with a med rec can access it . That is an incentive to be a resident. But may be the micro home growers can get at least to a 70% ThcV to 30% thc product that is very dynamic!
We shall see. How about CBC, it too offers neurogenesis and Bone GROWTH and antibiotic and anti VIRAL properties plus plus?

shaganja

shaganja

reeferman-black willie
plantformers- mekanika haze
cannabiogen- durban poison
neirika seed trust- pakistani peshwar
malawi gold- the real seed company
wild thailand- world of seeds
have the willie and the paki going now, more yet to come! after we finish this, we have a project going for speed, and structure.
dr. greenthumb- iranian early flower
the real seed co. - sinai egyptian landrace
the real sed co. turkish landrace
hoping to make a blow your mind, hulicinating, trip your balls off, diabetes fighting, parkinsons fighting, siezure stopping medicine!

Ace9137

Ace9137

Why do so few recognize the importance of Tetrahydrocannbivarin ThcV?
Nobody has any from the last four to forty years that I have seen.
Yet the knowledge that it is so amazing in its abilities to end type ll diabetes, neurogenesis, ptsd and so many more applications.
What gives?
No lab tests on which strain has the most thcV? He has a patent on it, somebody knows.
Currentlybgrowing heirloom Thai and Malawi. Reported to have 37% ThcV in the Malawi... somewhere in thcfarmer was posted that. That was years ago and nothing since.
Let's get busy and make ThcV as common as an ice cube.
You can find it in certain strains that are mostly sativa. Certain seed companies sell these.

Spelczk

Spelczk

reeferman-black willie
plantformers- mekanika haze
cannabiogen- durban poison
neirika seed trust- pakistani peshwar
malawi gold- the real seed company
wild thailand- world of seeds
have the willie and the paki going now, more yet to come! after we finish this, we have a project going for speed, and structure.
dr. greenthumb- iranian early flower
the real seed co. - sinai egyptian landrace
the real sed co. turkish landrace
hoping to make a blow your mind, hulicinating, trip your balls off, diabetes fighting, parkinsons fighting, siezure stopping medicine!
Best of luck with that S, Just curious how are you going to test it. 1st hand guinea pig style? The champions way!

shaganja

shaganja

Best of luck with that S, Just curious how are you going to test it. 1st hand guinea pig style? The champions way!
lol! the poor mans way! it appears testing for thcv is pretty expensive right now. reason why we dont see thcv values on many strains. i think i have seen ace have testing results, and thats about it. i have a couple of vet friends that are gonna help me check and test. it looks like thcv is also good for ptsd. and testing will be fun! be looking for clarity, psychoactive, and the calm. like a cbd calm, but not. like an up happy calm!

Ace9137

Ace9137

lol! the poor mans way! it appears testing for thcv is pretty expensive right now. reason why we dont see thcv values on many strains. i think i have seen ace have testing results, and thats about it. i have a couple of vet friends that are gonna help me check and test. it looks like thcv is also good for ptsd. and testing will be fun! be looking for clarity, psychoactive, and the calm. like a cbd calm, but not. like an up happy calm!
Ace, Tropical seed company, seeds of Africa. I can promise you that this will lead to what you are looking for, certain indica strains also have this, not sure which ones specifically.

Ace9137

Ace9137

A more red spectrum will help immensely, and early harvest, can as well. You are not the first person to go looking for it, and you will not be the last person to find it.

shaganja

shaganja

Ace, Tropical seed company, seeds of Africa. I can promise you that this will lead to what you are looking for, certain indica strains also have this, not sure which ones specifically.
the mountain kushes, and pakis have it. these indicas have it from the distance of the sun. the nepal highland also carries. its part of the black willie strain. not a landrace, but triangle kush from florida is a carrier. long internodal, sativa growth, and fast hitting high, but short, like 2 hours. was thinking on using kushes, but want something new, and the iranian, the turk, and the sinai, are brand new and not many are using them.

shaganja

shaganja

A more red spectrum will help immensely, and early harvest, can as well. You are not the first person to go looking for it, and you will not be the last person to find it.
there is one more spectrum that is nessecary. uva/uvb. this is the secret and i am telling everyone!!! share the knowledge!

Ace9137

Ace9137

the mountain kushes, and pakis have it. these indicas have it from the distance of the sun. the nepal highland also carries. its part of the black willie strain. not a landrace, but triangle kush from florida is a carrier. long internodal, sativa growth, and fast hitting high, but short, like 2 hours. was thinking on using kushes, but want something new, and the iranian, the turk, and the sinai, are brand new and not many are using them.
I have original og kush, I have not grown it yet. Nepalese usually does, I am unfamiliar with the rest you have mentioned, UV light may have some affect, I would still throw in with IR being a more factual contributor, that is what I have found so far. CAL/MAG helps in conjunction with this lighting method.

shaganja

shaganja

these strains closer to the sun have higher thcv because the closer to the sun, the higher the percent of uva and b. uvb is is why we get a suntan. we put on sunscreen. cannabis has its own sunscreen. tricomes. they keep the seed safe. its really a form of stressing, but our good old fashioned sun does it for us, in high elevation areas! so uv rays have evrything to do with it!

Ace9137

Ace9137

these strains closer to the sun have higher thcv because the closer to the sun, the higher the percent of uva and b. uvb is is why we get a suntan. we put on sunscreen. cannabis has its own sunscreen. tricomes. they keep the seed safe. its really a form of stressing, but our good old fashioned sun does it for us, in high elevation areas! so uv rays have evrything to do with it!
I love your enthusiasm! Truthfully, the abundance of light and the different spectrum's all trigger some effect or another, I posit the question can you grow in pure UV or even pure IR? What is the suns spectrum balance? Also, how close to the suns spectrum can you get indoors? The other curiosity, to consider is that most plants have been grown indoors since the mid eighties, How would that affect the way said plant evolved? Much of the science behind what is stated on the internet is usually "controlled study", or, small scale student studies. I do not deny that full UV does not considerably enhance resin production, in fact this is something that was talked about for many years amongst hobby botanists and horticulturalists. This study was mostly conducted on flowering plants of many different species, I think many types of violets, lilies, and even a variance between annuals and perennials, cannabis being the an annual. What is interesting is that the study, should always include other factors, and not just specifically light, such as environment. So how about the expansion on your study of UV, with the added idea of temperatures, soil types, and nutrient delivery/type, this also goes to what type of Sativa or Indica, or hybrid. More so, try to test said theory on a pheno that does not exhibit THCV normally. I would also put one more idea into your head, would HID or LED affect the effect? The last thing, approach with no bias, take said results and utilize them to your advantage, and even if the results do not come as you think they should, know that it may lead to answers later.

shaganja

shaganja

I love your enthusiasm! Truthfully, the abundance of light and the different spectrum's all trigger some effect or another, I posit the question can you grow in pure UV or even pure IR? What is the suns spectrum balance? Also, how close to the suns spectrum can you get indoors? The other curiosity, to consider is that most plants have been grown indoors since the mid eighties, How would that affect the way said plant evolved? Much of the science behind what is stated on the internet is usually "controlled study", or, small scale student studies. I do not deny that full UV does not considerably enhance resin production, in fact this is something that was talked about for many years amongst hobby botanists and horticulturalists. This study was mostly conducted on flowering plants of many different species, I think many types of violets, lilies, and even a variance between annuals and perennials, cannabis being the an annual. What is interesting is that the study, should always include other factors, and not just specifically light, such as environment. So how about the expansion on your study of UV, with the added idea of temperatures, soil types, and nutrient delivery/type, this also goes to what type of Sativa or Indica, or hybrid. More so, try to test said theory on a pheno that does not exhibit THCV normally. I would also put one more idea into your head, would HID or LED affect the effect? The last thing, approach with no bias, take said results and utilize them to your advantage, and even if the results do not come as you think they should, know that it may lead to answers later.
i really like the idea of taking a strain that is non sativa or not known to have thcv in it, and doing this experiment. i'm using these lights this season in my greenhouse, but my strains all have a kush in them. most all do. and the afgani kush is said to have thcv from growing in the mountians. so maybe not the best strains to use. maybe i can find something that doesnt have kush in it, or skunk! lol interesting. experiments stated uv has no affect on cbd. this plant is so crazy, and complicated! black beauty, or purple pineaplle started as a cbd plant, and then grew out and turned into a thcv plant! what kinda crazy shit is that?! this plant is so mysterious!

Ace9137

Ace9137

i really like the idea of taking a strain that is non sativa or not known to have thcv in it, and doing this experiment. i'm using these lights this season in my greenhouse, but my strains all have a kush in them. most all do. and the afgani kush is said to have thcv from growing in the mountians. so maybe not the best strains to use. maybe i can find something that doesnt have kush in it, or skunk! lol interesting. experiments stated uv has no affect on cbd. this plant is so crazy, and complicated! black beauty, or purple pineaplle started as a cbd plant, and then grew out and turned into a thcv plant! what kinda crazy shit is that?! this plant is so mysterious!
I have been experimenting with light spectrum and intensity, I have found a more red spectrum works well with equatorial strains, while anything grown above the tropic of cancer, or below the tropic of capricorn would be grown in a higher blue spectrum, of course mixing is now common, rarely do people experiment with the reverse. I grow only in soil, I am a purist in that fashion, I have discovered for some reason CAL/MAG is beyond a doubt the most valuable mixture.

Ace9137

Ace9137

Actually I have a lemon haze,(lemon skunk x Amnesia Haze), which rocks THCV. I have about six strains, I took for the certain mutations which have paid off, namely, I have a Honduran strain that makes me feel like I took a light dose of LSD. This was the only pheno out of five that did this.

Spelczk

Spelczk

Seen a new strain advertised with a high Thcv -
Pink Boost Godess by flying tiger farms. No seeds and no clues to lineage .
Any one else spot anything latley?

Latest posts

Top Bottom