FANTASMO EXPRESS!

Image 13
Image 14
Image 15

Peace!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys, how are y'all?!

Here's an update...The cheese has been jarred already, aidn weight is about 50g I believe, so a bit less than 2 ounces. She smokes fine, is quite strong, and tastes a bit like Skunk! Not bad for now, but this needs more curing.

Here's the pic of a bud:

CHEESE XXL AUTO:

Image 9

Now, the FANTASMO EXPRESS!! Which I will start flushing tomorrow I believe.

Image 3
Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

And now, the CREAM MANDARINE XL AUTO, which starts to smell at the moment haha

Image 2
Image 1

Thanks for watching,

Peace!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys, hope you're all well!

Got only 2 autos left, and I just started my first photo - a Blue Dream!

So here's the update with a few pics!

G14 buds:

Image 2

CREAM MANDARINE XL AUTO

Image 3
Image 4
Image 7
Image 6
Image 5

BLUE DREAM! only at day 5, so quick!

Image 8
Image 9

FANTASMO EXPRESS, some buds - I'll harvest her in a week or even less I think!

Image 1

Thanks for watching,

Peace!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys,

Time for an update!

I'll start with the autos!

FANTASMO EXPRESS (OG GHOST TRAIN HAZE #1 AUTO), was harvested 2 days ago! Here's a pic:
Image 9

Some resin-looking stuff on one of the buds, never seen that before haha:
Image 11

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

ACID DOUGH (Ripper seeds - photo fem)
This one needs a little support atm...

Image 14

Thanks for watching,
Peace!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Damn I hadn't checked in for a minute. You grow the biggest best looking autos I've seen in soil. you should love photo's. They just seem so slow. It's not a race with them. I feel like I'm stuck in slow mo with this Skywalker kush. I'm just coming to the fact that I need to run autos and photos. My light bill is gonna get higher...

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Damn I hadn't checked in for a minute. You grow the biggest best looking autos I've seen in soil. you should love photo's. They just seem so slow. It's not a race with them. I feel like I'm stuck in slow mo with this Skywalker kush. I'm just coming to the fact that I need to run autos and photos. My light bill is gonna get higher...
Thanks a lot bro, means a lot!!! Don't know why but the photos I just started seem to go even faster than autos... I don't understand! Perhaps it's because I started my photos in a smaller pot yeah?
Thanks for passing by!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Thanks a lot bro, means a lot!!! Don't know why but the photos I just started seem to go even faster than autos... I don't understand! Perhaps it's because I started my photos in a smaller pot yeah?
Thanks for passing by!
Not sure bro. Could be the strain. You should love the results. The veg goes quick. But then flower seems like it takes the same time as an auto from start to finish.

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

Hey guys! Hope you're all well!
I must apologise for my absence from the forums... I've got 5 photos in my tent atm, so quite a lot of work as they get thirsty quite quickly.
Anyways, here are some pics!

FrankieCoste

FrankieCoste

ACID DOUGH:

Photo 4

Hope she's a girl yeah? She seems very slow at forming buds... Let's hope for the best!

Peace!

Top Bottom