The Best Led On The Market?

• Thread starter aquashield
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I want 2 sets of them running though not just one mate
An ac maybe something to look into for a 9x5 running four 360 watt kits. But before you buy ac I would get the lights and test room temp out. Donā€™t forget to get a kilowatt reader that you plug to wall so you can see what wattage you have lights set at. Buy one then set each light.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

An ac maybe something to look into for a 9x5 running four 360 watt kits. But before you buy ac I would get the lights and test room temp out. Donā€™t forget to get a kilowatt reader that you plug to wall so you can see what wattage you have lights set at. Buy one then set each light.

For the same money buy an external potentiometer and multimeter and have and easy to read display

0D871410 DA33 467A BA87 9D091CF9FD61

A

aquashield

Wouldnt it be nice if fluence would also post their performance numbers so we could easily compare the two?I wonder why they dont do that?

the spyder plus

PPF: 1530 Āµmol/s
Efficacy: 2.3 Āµmol/J
Input Power: 660W

FatManatee

FatManatee

Nope, the Samsung LM301B chips are leading the game. I'm not aware of anyone making an array that is arranged in strips though. Meaning that if you want the best product on the market, you'll have to make it as a DIY project.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

This isnt an option for me as I have the "A" type driver which has a internal dimmer. Plus I would have to wire the meter you mentioned instead of just plugging the power cord into the kilowatt meter. Yours does look handy.

For people with A type, you would just adjust to max output then use the potentiometer down stream to adjust actual output. You donā€™t need it, my drivers have built in pots as well, and I did set these before I set the external pots. Please correct me I could be wrong as I havenā€™t looked into yours specifically

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
For people with A type, you would just adjust to max output then use the potentiometer down stream to adjust actual output. You donā€™t need it, my drivers have built in pots as well, and I did set these before I set the external pots. Please correct me I could be wrong as I havenā€™t looked into yours specifically
That does sound possible. Just not a fan of wiring things. So, you cut your power cord to add on the potentiometer?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

That does sound possible. Just not a fan of wiring things. So, you cut your power cord to add on the potentiometer?

No I purchased a power cord and wired it to my drivers (incoming power). Output power is also custom wiring.....

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Fluence using Samsungs? Theyā€™re acquired by Osram a while ago. In anycase why donā€™t you mail them and ask for a PPFD chart. They didnā€™t post that as far as i can see.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
@Mr.jiujitsu Ah, ok. The power cord mine came with had the 120v wall plug already attached.

A

aquashield

Whatā€™s all your opinions on this light? Got uv and ir spectrums.

A

aquashield

It would be cool to have your red and blue all in one and be able to adjust for veg/flower but idk man

Seems a level above the gavita with the extra spectrums can imagine these type of lights out performing the ones without uv and also a 5 year guarantee.

Freshone

Freshone

I believe @Freshone is asking why they dont have a independent lab do a sphere test like HLG, and PLC do.
Exactly,Fluence does not have independent testing to confirm anything.
I like their lights but their answers not so much,everything seems to be 'proprietary' with them,we would tell you but then we would have to kill you!lol.
I asked HLG the same questions and was given straight answers backed by independent testing,fluence was like talking to a used car salesman,everythings a secret but trust us.
No matter what secrets they use its not going to equal double the price.

Freshone

Freshone

If anyone deserves a little success its pacific light concepts,good people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom