= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Loompa's Headband gifted by a friend and one of my favorite growers at 60x magnification. I voted for Triangle Kush as my favorite but this is a very close 2nd.

View attachment 551909

My top 5 clone only OG's :
1. Triangle Kush
2. Loompas Headband/Underdog OG
3. Legend OG
4. SFV OG old cut
5. Tahoe OG old cut
Great u like the samples WG.. Im on the fence between the two hb and tk..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Last runs harvest testing the osa28 .. Hands down they got a great product..

H

happy b

I couldnt go wrong smoking the hb or tk for the rest of my life..
Do u have the cuts or have u just tried a bit of bud?
in the uk we dont have any Og elites.not that im aware of.theyr all into skunks(cheese,livers ect) and they dont seem to know about ogeez.
i would love to get one of the cuts mentioned above in the poll into the uk and show em what good weeds really about.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This looks like the ghost I was running a few years ago but had to make room for bigger and better things so I gave her up. We'll maybe not better things but bigger that ghost just didn't yeild enough to have a permanent home with me. Very fine smoke though. Im a fan of the tk myself
She definatly does not yield well lol but I only make room for like one to smoke every other round so no biggy. The smoke is what I enjoy.
I'm sure I would be a tk fan as well if I had it

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

She definatly does not yield well lol but I only make room for like one to smoke every other round so no biggy. The smoke is what I enjoy.
I'm sure I would be a tk fan as well if I had it
I've had to give up a lot of plants I really liked due to my numbers limitations. Wish I could keep them all.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I've had to give up a lot of plants I really liked due to my numbers limitations. Wish I could keep them all.
Ya it sucks but that's why I don't play by the rules. In my city now it's a code violation if you let them in to count lol. Don't answer the door, don't commit domestic violence and your good to go.
Smell is what gives everyone away so update those filters :smoking:

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Few years ago I was holding more than 130 different cuts but my balls shriveled up and now I play by the rules for the most part.
Ya it sucks but that's why I don't play by the rules. In my city now it's a code violation if you let them in to count lol. Don't answer the door, don't commit domestic violence and your good to go.
Smell is what gives everyone away so update those filters :smoking:

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Are you talking about Triangle Kush or The South Florida Og? I've heard there differant.

The Tk's not Indica Short, but it's not lanky tall either like the ghost or the other Uber tall lanky Og's. It doesn't just shoot up and all over the place. YA no what I mean?

When I ran the Tk clone, it was lanky, if veged for long periods yea it would get tall. But it was no were near as tall and lanky as say, ghost, true or Sfv.

Obviously, what ever it is crossed to is going to make a differance depending on if the Tall gene, or Short gene is the dominate gene, pheno type ect. I haven't did a lot with it, so it's just speculation on my part. I suppose the only real way to know is to run a bunch of s1's and compare. YA know?

I didn't get a "reall" chance to run it either, Fungas Gnats, Mites, and some Dudd desease Killed almost every come only in my garden. Like death, month by month. I watched evey thing die over a coarse of a year. Minus a couple that I still have that have mutated into some weird gassy SHWAG plants. But that's a hole other topic.

I was able to keep most alive just long enough to dust with a little pollen. I maybe got like 3-5 runs out of Tk before, it just gave up. Maybe more. But towrds the end, it was so bad. I maybe only got 10-20 beans out of a 3 footer in a 5 gal.

The Tk is dank, one of my favs. These OgTk's I have smoke very similier and imo are def Tk dom. So I'm happy camper. Plus I just cubed them, with 2 males, and four females. So the f2's should be intresting and I'll have way more beans to look through.

Plus I have a OG x ogtk That should be intresting.

But then again Wtf do I know. I killed over 90 clone onlys. Some shit that is proably now lost forever.
Im talking about the real deal, Cornbread Ricks Triangle Kush.. Its stretchs well and has great branch structure, stacks nice chunky almost kushie nug structure.. When u use silica products it makes her branch work less floppy ime.. It matches in structure to the rest of the ogs, hb, legend , ghost , sfv, etc..

Sounds like u recieved another cut going around as the TK.. I recieved the same one and had no chance with her cuz she was in full on out dud form.. I know the crew that actually got her out of the dud funk and she doesnt compare at all to the real deal.. Shes grows as u describe and the potency isnt really there, they now realize she not the one..

Sucks to hear of your troubles with pest and dud issues.. Hope u find some gems in ur beans.. Best of luck on ur search..

Triangle Kush.. 7 day veg from clone.. 10-14 to root.. Top once then flowered after 10 day veg

These are tk's .. 4 days from clone..

Top Bottom