= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

These gurls were vegged for 10 days from clone.. Now in day 30, week 5..
Legend OG..

Headband aka Underdog Og..

Triangle Kush..

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Nice ogeez here still, good to see it rockin. Got my Abusive, Diablo, Skywalker, SFV and running tahoe for the first time. Only day 17 right now tho.
Never tried the tk, but the ghost wasnt that impressive. ALthough i only had one sample.

Shamus

Shamus

These gurls were vegged for 10 days from clone.. Now in day 30, week 5..
Legend OG.. View attachment 556849

Headband aka Underdog Og..View attachment 556850

Triangle Kush..View attachment 556851

I'm getting the legend when I start back up, it shall be nice
For now I'm just smoking on the 20 some hpk s1 Phenos I ran thru before everything went to shit. Not a dull moment there. I have some of the original as well and honestly I like a few of the selfies more..

I have about $100 worth of green wells to eat then I'm gonna go get in on this 5 star hotel Hot tub action
A much needed vacation.. Shits been ruff

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Few years ago I was holding more than 130 different cuts but my balls shriveled up and now I play by the rules for the most part.
That's to much work haha I like to have at least 10-15 to pick from to keep it interesting.
This batch had a light left on for almost two weeks 3rd week of flower but seemed to recharge a few strains I have. Here's ghost much more vigor then I'm use too.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

That's to much work haha I like to have at least 10-15 to pick from to keep it interesting.
This batch had a light left on for almost two weeks 3rd week of flower but seemed to recharge a few strains I have. Here's ghost much more vigor then I'm use too.View attachment 557195
I had a timer malfunction once and revvegged a 16k room, fucked up the whole crop. I'm still holding more than 20 strains but only flowering 12 varieties at the moment. Will work some ogs in on the next round but needed to blow out a cash crop thus time

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I had a timer malfunction once and revvegged a 16k room, fucked up the whole crop. I'm still holding more than 20 strains but only flowering 12 varieties at the moment. Will work some ogs in on the next round but needed to blow out a cash crop thus time
Yup gas to move the grow and was only visiting when lights were on. Stupid mistake :smoking:and what's even funnier is I knew something was wrong and was checking the timers but was not Che King the one timer that was on .

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Hey bro instead of osa28 why don't ya use agsil16H? They have both been lab tested and the ag sil has more silica and what your really after maybe try a side by side of the two
Ive done a side by side and theyre both great to work with, osa28 is made accessible, and so is the agsil but u need to add trace elements to make it the same or a similar package..
Comparatively i was using more agsil to achieve the same results as the osa28.. Just my expirence tho, i say use what makes sense to u, if osa isnt for u and agsil is then rock with it.. Im not here to discredit either / or..

froghat

froghat

Hey y'all, all time great thread. I picked up these 'original tahoe og' clones a couple weeks back from the farm genetics in van nuys (@DruHeisenbud) and am hoping that they're a solid cut of og which is what im looking for. i guess most likely they're swerves cut or an s1 or whatever but who knows. i'll update at the end of flower. the one in the middle is a gg#4 they shot me for free, hope that's legit too.

IMG 20160205 185758
IMG 20160205 185826
Top Bottom