= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Next up I got some Jew gold for ya guys :)
Week 3 of flower as well day 21

IMG 20160213 235102

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Ive done a side by side and theyre both great to work with, osa28 is made accessible, and so is the agsil but u need to add trace elements to make it the same or a similar package..
Comparatively i was using more agsil to achieve the same results as the osa28.. Just my expirence tho, i say use what makes sense to u, if osa isnt for u and agsil is then rock with it.. Im not here to discredit either / or..
For sure I'm sure osa28 is a great product heard some good reviews about it

alaskind

alaskind

Ive been doing some OG and OG cross collecting lately, gonna set these cuts in together next cycle:
Pure OG - elite (uncrossed or selfed)
Starkiller OG - hero of the farms cup winning cut
Golden Ticket- Golden Goat X Face Off OG
Fire OG - elite
OG/OGKB - Bay Exclusives
Diablo OG - elite
BTY OG - elite
I ran the starkiller last go, it is worthy.... Ive been trying to get the pure OG for years... now mine again :D .... starting to build a cookie selection now...

A

Afgan king

I have a question I'm new to here but not rollitup. My question is my cut of og came from Matt berger. It's called florida og by it of people I'm trying to figure out where in the og cut lineage this strain come from. People say because I pull weight on it his cut cant be legit. I say I saw them go from matts hands to my partners and also have his bubba kush. Can someone please shed light on this cut I'd like to know more about it. the last pic is from therealogkushstory Instagram where he tagged orgnkid and Matt berger claiming same og and I think it looks the same. If anyone could shed light that'd be awesome Thanks

IMG 20160603 180919357
IMG 20160603 180829897
IMG 20160603 180540755
IMG 20160603 180422457
IMG 20160602 232555019
Screenshot 2016 06 02 23 43 49
blis84

blis84

OG cuts
Original Ghost OG, and dr Greenthumbs ghost OG s1, like docs s1 better taste wise, more lemon/citrus, original cut is slightly more potent
Abusive OG
Sfv og
F cut
OG cuts, best cut or cuts from 10 packs:
Karma OG f4
Biker Kush V2
Ghostrider V2 aka the white x biker Kush
Biker Le Blanc aka white OG (cup cut) x biker Kush
Kens GDP OG Kush Tahoe x sky walker OG male
Hazeman Gangster OG aka 5kog x aloha white widow, mostly kept heavy 5k Dom ladies
Gage Green Charity OG aka Ocean Beach OG x Joseph Og
Ograskal wifi
303 seeds Apex Kush aka triangle Kush x pure Kush/Uzbek Hashplant

Ran 75 beans of our OG crosses:
Eden OG aka Ghost OG x Biker Kush x apex Kush
Eden OG2 aka Ghost OG s1 x Biker Kush x Apex Kush \
Eden OG remix aka Yeti Bx2 x Apex Kush x Karma OG f4
Kasper Kush aka Ghost OG x Ghostrider V2
Kasper Kush remix aka Ghost OG s1 x Ghostrider V2
Trips OG aka SFV OG x Biker Le Blanc
Arctic Kush aka SVF OG(Yeti Bx2 x Foo Dog F3)
OG Bliss aka Yeti Bx2 x Foo Dog F3
Blissfully OG aka Yeti F3(Yeti Bx2 x Foo Dog)
Dirty OG aka (Ghost OG x Biker Kush V2) x (Yeti Bx2 x Apex Kush tk Dom)
Yetis OG Kush Yeti BX2 x Yeti F3
Apex Predator OG aka Yeti Bx2 x Apex Kush)
Apex Predator OG V2 aka Apex Kush tk dom(Yeti Bx2 x Yeti f3)

Ran 2 packs each of the yeti bx2, yeti f3's and foo dog f3's
Have a sick Emerald OG Dom OG from HSO OG Kush, my buddy ran 3 packs
Next I'll be using our 2 charity OG females and 1 male to make some crosses
Same with Kens GDP OG Kush, rascals wifi and Hazemans Gangster OG along with the f cut and abusive cut
My favorites are the Eden OG's, Trips OG, Arctic Kush, Dirty OG and Apex Predators but got sick phenos from all crosses.

`

Evr1sFavKush

Evr1sFavKush

Did anyone ever post the secret bty recipe? Smoketrees pretty much laid is down as the head recipe but he never gave out the ml per gallon.

I am curious because I am a feeling the more important part of that receive was really the amount of food not really the type of nutes because that is a basic recipe for sure. I'm interested in the final EC value.

Btw some killer shots in here. My favorite are on page 174. Someone said it's Triangle Kush someone said it's Florida Crippi, all I see is dank.

G

greengost420

gonna be getting a shot at the tahoe next. ghost has been a treat! some say the hoe is better, ill be the judge ;)

Judaz

Judaz

I have a question I'm new to here but not rollitup. My question is my cut of og came from Matt berger. It's called florida og by it of people I'm trying to figure out where in the og cut lineage this strain come from. People say because I pull weight on it his cut cant be legit. I say I saw them go from matts hands to my partners and also have his bubba kush. Can someone please shed light on this cut I'd like to know more about it. the last pic is from therealogkushstory Instagram where he tagged orgnkid and Matt berger claiming same og and I think it looks the same. If anyone could shed light that'd be awesome Thanks

You may have the real cut no doubt. With this cut which I run too there is a trade off between quality and quantity. You just need to find the right balance with it. It all depends what you are going for. And let me tell you it does not come down to the nutes either. It’s more on the environment. The vapor pressure deficit to be precise. Higher humidity with co2 enrichment during lights on cycles makes nugs grow big and fast. Lower humidities makes it more crystallized. For me weeks 1-5 rh% 70-75 and temps 82-85 after week 5 drop to mid 50’s and temps 78-80. Last week drop to mid 40’s temps 75-78 also colder night temps are under 65 during last week brings out crystallization.

Top Bottom