= The BEST OG Kush Clone Only=

• Thread starter EveryOneSmokes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

If you only had one OG which one would it be?

• Total voters
lemons

lemons

Ig is fun visually. And easier than pm on mobile for direct convos (thanks for testers Z, I'll get to the Tahoe Native for ya by New Years). But the open dialogue makes for better learning on forums.

jipp

jipp

@GrowGod how tall are the plants in your picture. mine seem way shorter for some reason.. or is just the angel of the camera.

j wizzle

j wizzle

I just went through this whole thread, every single page....GOD DAMN! Some amazing girls in here, props to the growers, are any of these guys still around who are holding all these cuts? I've been running wifi for years from OGR beans back in the day, ill post up some pics.

BLEEK29

BLEEK29

I took a small bottom branch that wasn’t producing and have been dryin it for 3 days.. I microwaved sum this mornin n packed it in a pipe just to c if I can get faded and I swear this shit at just five weeks and in hydro it taste like str8 LEMON PINESOL!!! left my fingers smelling like it really strong but made my mouth watery.. I’m still able to taste it after couple of hours that I did that.. the cut is suppose to be Trianglekush but I received it as Diamond OG

BLEEK29

BLEEK29

Here is the RicFlair og s1 bagseed at 8weeks frosty asl stinks of sour belt candy produced really well
F16B42F6 479C 4F93 8A43 4AD49610AEBA
this ones the alien og smells very gassy
F421F1C5 B0B4 4FA0 B21D B3437A6E54B0
& this is the jet Fuel
17D999E0 1999 4CF1 9460 90EAD7B36212

CertifieDank

CertifieDank

You need to dip them girls in H202 before hanging to dry, only way to salvage at this point.

Judaz

Judaz

I gotta disagree that while Most have Instagram you don’t have the collection of knowledge base that is found on cannabis forums. THC farmer probably being the best one. If @EveryOneSmokes would have given that option then the tables could have been turned in favors towards the Og kush cut that came from Florida and arrive in LA in 96.

Not sure what The Valley Og is, I’m assuming sfv?

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
I gotta disagree that while Most have Instagram you don’t have the collection of knowledge base that is found on cannabis forums. THC farmer probably being the best one. If @EveryOneSmokes would have given that option then the tables could have been turned in favors towards the Og kush cut that came from Florida and arrive in LA in 96.

Not sure what The Valley Og is, I’m assuming sfv?
Who are you replying too? Last post in this thread is 1 1/2 yrs ago. So many stories out there on where the original og kush came from it will make your head spin. SFV is by far my favorite and king louie next.

Latest posts

Top Bottom