The Best Strains For The Rick Simpson Oil?

• Thread starter Jerome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Soncek

I'm hoping I'm not repeating questions here but need info on cannabis oil. My father was recently diagnosed with Large B-cell Lymphoma. From what I've read CBD is more effective at treating Lymphomas but Rick Simpson oil suggests using strains with the highest THC possible?
I want to get my father started on oil that is made from a strain that is best from for his condition.
Does anyone have difinitive answers to these questions?

I'm using both oils, cbd in the morning and thc throughout the day. My tumor was reduced by almost half from the time I started taking it in october 2015 to the time of surgery when they took it out in January this year. Fear drove me to surgery but courage is keeping me away from chemo. Best of luck to you!

R

RSO

Our Cannabis Oil is Pure and potent.Never watered down or diluted,just 100% pure cannabis oil

extracted from top quality marijuana grown by us and other professional cultivators in

California,laboratory tested,then offered for sale here.Our cannabis oil is packaged in 1 gram and

3.5 gram disposable syringes for easy dispensing.If you aren't sure how to get the cannabis oil

out of the syringe,For orders and more information,Kindly contact us on our
Email: [email protected]
phone: +18475128241

B

Balanced

Thank you so much for this site, all of the incredible information, and efforts to bring this miracle plant to the masses!! I have been treating my dog's Mast Cell Carcinoma with concentrated oils for nearly 2 years now. I dose him rectally every night. If I miss a dose the tumors can double in size overnight. I have created my own Tumor Tonic to treat him topically. I add emu oil and Frankincense to my coconut cannabis oil. The results are nothing short of amazing!! Thanks again! And don't forget to vote!!! We can't allow Jeff Sessions and his ilk to continue to demonize us and keep this healing plant from us.

20180914 125426
20180829 111603
Top Bottom