The Best Weed!!!

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

Plenty good plants to be found from seed if u know where to look,lot of good breedrs on this very site!,,thats why we take clones for wen we do find a keeper,but theres always reveging too!.you should be able to find a few worthy plants from a few packs if u get the right genetics,obviously if u start with the best genetics your chances are better but it also helps if u know how to grow too.76

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I think in a legalized environment it will be the only way to go. Seeds are fun, but you are playing against the odds like a slot machine. I want proven genetics bug free. I don't think that is too much to ask. Someone should be able to provide this service.
As long as you don’t mind having unregulated pesticides and fungicides in your clones then it’s not to much to ask for. 90%+ clones in any dispensary have powdery mildew.
Your in California, the easiest place to get clone only strains especially if you have a med card. Give them a try lol

Farmer P

Farmer P

Wow, that top pic looks like a painting!
Good job @Farmer P!!
Agree the pic should be on the November photo of the month thread

Thanks guys, I can't wait to smoke some of that one. I wasn't all that impressed with the mom from that one, but this clone grew totally different inside so we'll see.

Plenty good plants to be found from seed if u know where to look,lot of good breedrs on this very site!,,thats why we take clones for wen we do find a keeper,but theres always reveging too!.you should be able to find a few worthy plants from a few packs if u get the right genetics,obviously if u start with the best genetics your chances are better but it also helps if u know how to grow too.76

Yeah, you should have a much better chance of finding what you're looking for by buying from reuptable breeders. I'll probably try some thunderfuge next.

Your in California, the easiest place to get clone only strains especially if you have a med card. Give them a try lol

I don't have a med card, but you'd think that wouldn't matter since it's legal. I guess selling recreational clones hasn't become legit yet? I guess I should go see some old homies see if I can black market it.

Lately, I feel like you and i have similar tastes/setup. This still needs some time, but i think you'd enjoy it.

That looks great! Is that one of your house strains? I got rid of my first keeper because I didn't like the way it grew outside this summer, but now looking at it indoor maybe I should have kept it lol. And I kept the one that did best outdoor but it is doing the worst indoor go figure. I don't think any of them are true keepers anyway, I just wanted to run the same plant a few different ways and see the differences. It's pretty weird how the same plant can come out so different. I still have much to learn. I want to grow cannabis cup worthy weed!

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

@Farmer P
It's actually a dragon's stash f2 from dragonsflame genetics. He does all his own work and breeding and actually develops plants. I grow a lot of his work now because it's more fairly priced and he actually does the work and doesn't just quietly seed an ugly or unstable clone and show better pictures like others. I don't favor any one breeder necessarily but him and csi actually show they're work and what they're doing and i like that and feel the results show through. I have much respect for these guys.

I have actually never shared my inhouse strains in any way because if i ever decide to sell or give them out, i want them to be at least FXX and different than the typical F1 results. I'm only just getting into the 20s and i'm still not sure i'm where i want to be. It's never ending. I do also often chuck other people's shit, but i haven't asked colin and a couple others about breeding their shit out yet and giving it away or selling it. I have no intentions to sell seeds, but i give away more seeds and bud than i use. I just try to not infringe on other businesses at all so i might delete this part out later.

Farmer P

Farmer P

No offense farmer p for real, but u need to get ur paws on some better genetics, if ur in cali and willing to drive to the redding area I can hook u up with something alot more high end then what ur growing. Ur plants are pretty plants but the bud doesnt look aaa like u want. Pic 2 has the best looking bud but it is super skimpy. Not trying to be a dick, really trying to help a brother out cus to put the time and work into a grow and be disappointed by foxtail and small yield stuff is a shame
Thanks for the offer surfer. Maybe I'll find my way up there sometime. Yeah, those buds didn't fill all the way out but they are pretty dense and heavy. Trying to figure out this growing game without a good mentor is pretty frustrating. I get hints of the taste that I'm looking for and some of my buds are pretty close, but it's not consistent. This leads me to believe that maybe this weed has the possibility of being super dank but I just am not good enough to make it that way. If I had proven genetics it would help so much. I'ts like I'm stumbling around in the dark hoping to get lucky. All I can do for now is keep studying, getting better at growing, and keep looking for the one. Here's my theory right now:
I think there are strains that are so good almost anyone could grow them and come up with dank. Then there are some that are kinda there and a really good grower could make it pretty good. Then there are strains that are good in their own way of course but would never give me what I'm looking for. Like I said just a theory.

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Thanks for the offer surfer. Maybe I'll find my way up there sometime. Yeah, those buds didn't fill all the way out but they are pretty dense and heavy. Trying to figure out this growing game without a good mentor is pretty frustrating. I get hints of the taste that I'm looking for and some of my buds are pretty close, but it's not consistent. This leads me to believe that maybe this weed has the possibility of being super dank but I just am not good enough to make it that way. If I had proven genetics it would help so much. I'ts like I'm stumbling around in the dark hoping to get lucky. All I can do for now is keep studying, getting better at growing, and keep looking for the one. Here's my theory right now:
I think there are strains that are so good almost anyone could grow them and come up with dank. Then there are some that are kinda there and a really good grower could make it pretty good. Then there are strains that are good in their own way of course but would never give me what I'm looking for. Like I said just a theory.
I feel like you're talking genetics more than talent. I tend to doubt silversurfer because there are elite plants that look like mine, and others that are solid stalk ogs. People call genetics foxtailing, when sometimes it's just genetics. Finding a potent plant that also stinks to hell and has great structure from seed is just rare. How long you been growing? I don't think i had a real elite from seed until year 4 or 5. I used to only grow a room for production though, not hunting. If you're not hatching 1000 seeds annually, i would wager statistically that only one or two of those COULD be elites. I don't necessarily consider that Dragon's stash an elite, but it's over 20% tested and stinks like hell. It's just my current favorite. Ill look again but only your first pic looked like it had some foxtailing to me originally.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
@silversurfer @Farmer P take that conversation to a PM
  1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Farmer P

Farmer P

@Farmer P
It's actually a dragon's stash f2 from dragonsflame genetics. He does all his own work and breeding and actually develops plants. I grow a lot of his work now because it's more fairly priced and he actually does the work and doesn't just quietly seed an ugly or unstable clone and show better pictures like others. I don't favor any one breeder necessarily but him and csi actually show they're work and what they're doing and i like that and feel the results show through. I have much respect for these guys.

I have actually never shared my inhouse strains in any way because if i ever decide to sell or give them out, i want them to be at least FXX and different than the typical F1 results. I'm only just getting into the 20s and i'm still not sure i'm where i want to be. It's never ending. I do also often chuck other people's shit, but i haven't asked colin and a couple others about breeding their shit out yet and giving it away or selling it. I have no intentions to sell seeds, but i give away more seeds and bud than i use. I just try to not infringe on other businesses at all so i might delete this part out later.

Wow I just checked out the Dragons Flame website. Looks like some pretty fire creations. I tried the csi sour urkle last year. Some of my friends really liked that one but I didn't get it to consistently put our the chronic taste I crave.

Farmer P

Farmer P

1. Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.
Sorry about that D

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

Wow I just checked out the Dragons Flame website. Looks like some pretty fire creations. I tried the csi sour urkle last year. Some of my friends really liked that one but I didn't get it to consistently put our the chronic taste I crave.
You can pm me for any info about that. I don't feel totally comfortable doing that in a post. I like to search hashtags on ig to see how others grow out seeds and compare but obviously that's not perfect.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
O sorry wrong thread man I was looking at ur grows and they made me laugh, also the fact u never have any bud pics I find amusing as well and that was the reason for the lol. Guess mods dont need a clean record of respect or even a basic knowledge of growing good herb
You got a bad attitude dude. When you joined the farm you agreed to all the rules. Your response to me is rude and disrespectful. You keep that attitude your gona be out of here. I got no beef with you. You better get with the program! Get it?

Farmer P

Farmer P

Yeah @Farmer P urkel will give u nice hard buds I grew some urkle crosses and they are nice but u wont get any super fire outta her. Try out symbiotic genetics their stuff has been solid also sin city stuff is legit my frobidean mint was bomb and their other crosses are definitely what they claim. But I still say find u a good clone conmect
Right on thanks bro! Yeah, I'll be looking.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
O sorry wrong thread man I was looking at ur grows and they made me laugh, also the fact u never have any bud pics I find amusing as well and that was the reason for the lol. Guess mods dont need a clean record of respect or even a basic knowledge of growing good herb

I don’t think that’s necessary. Please be more respectful to the mods and fellow members.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
i liked the way you handled that. Point em to the rule book.
Imo any talk of seeds being bad is detrimental to this site.:badboy:

Daikokuten

Daikokuten

i liked the way you handled that. Point em to the rule book.
Imo any talk of seeds being bad is detrimental to this site.:badboy:
But if you disallow it, you look bias. It's a fine line. Personally, i've been here for years and i think everything ive seen logic or mods do was right. Obviously, we don't see everything, but ive never seen a big trending thread get muted and ruined or seen a big mess or anything permanently ruined. I think they do a wonderful job.

Farmer P

Farmer P

You can pm me for any info about that. I don't feel totally comfortable doing that in a post. I like to search hashtags on ig to see how others grow out seeds and compare but obviously that's not perfect.

Hey bro, thanks for the info. It's really hard to find the kind of info I'm looking for. I try to search for how to get chronic flavor in your weed and come up empty. I know someone figured out what that flavor is because I've tasted it in a sucker from the ice cream man before lol. If there's any tips or tricks you think I should try I'm game. Anyway thanks for your time and if you could push me in the right direction it would be much appreciated. (I tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me)

Latest posts

Top Bottom