• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sixstring

sixstring

i just wanna say i like the sound of BIG SIX,that stuff must be awesome :cool:

testiclees

testiclees

Due to the very nature and design of the soil we create an extremely high CEC is inevitable and one of our main goals. Soil Test Interpretation 101 discusses how soils with a high CEC will need large amounts of fertilizer or lime to have any effect on a soil test. Nearly rendering the test mute by this simple fact alone.

Percent Base Saturation is a subject that even leading agronomists with PhD's disagree upon. One group says cations need to be present in specific ratios. Another group believes the presence of these cations is all that is necessary and that the ratios are irrelevant. This also plays into the confusion about how to even rectify a soil test or if it's even lacking to begin with.

How about the fact that a typical soil test doesn't measure every cation anyway?

Man took on the quest of agriculture many moons ago, long before the invention of the soil test. Unknowingly choosing areas with high CEC and humic content in river floodplains. Use of animal manures also helped create these same conditions.

Looking forward to the scientific discussion that this may lead to and I also appreciate your humor. I'm sure you're a really funny guy.
Thanks.

RD
Bro, agricultural and horticultural professionals, agronomists and PhD. botanists employ soil testing as an essential, foundational best practice. It's your decision to ignore best practices and ongoing research but posting as if you're a credentialed cannabis guru is ludicrous and clownlike.

Stop flapping your gums and fronting as if you're a genius.

K

kansabis

Bro, agricultural and horticultural professionals, agronomists and PhD. botanists employ soil testing as an essential, foundational best practice. It's your decision to ignore best practices and ongoing research but posting as if you're a credentialed cannabis guru is ludicrous and clownlike.

Stop flapping your gums and fronting as if you're a genius.

Well I'm no scientist or genius in anything except understanding you have a piss poor attitude the way your coming across,who needs all these fancy tests,if the soil is producing consistently and sustaining life them that's good enough,we don't know a percentage of what's going on in the earth but we sure like to think we do. Let nature take its course and you take a chill pill or dab or whatever you do lol.

testiclees

testiclees

Well I'm no scientist or genius in anything
No shit!

Are you in Liddle RD`s clown troupe?

Last edited:
K

kansabis

No shit!

Are you in Liddle RD`s clown troupe?
I'm a clown and your an ass,we all have to be something,I don't know rd and have no interest in validating or defending anything he says or does,just don't like your attitude. It's about as helpful as a soil test lol

K

kansabis

Bro, reality check: i dont gaf about your feelings. You make it plain that youre a common idiot. Only a defiantly dull jackass would state that a soil test isnt helpful.
It's only helpful to someone that's needs the help and I can tell you need plenty,trust me my feelings are just fine,why would you come on here to belittle the op and not provide anything useful,name calling and your little kid games aren't needed or wanted. I mean obviously any tool can be helpful other than you.

K

kansabis

Hysterical whining fool, listen to the science in the link i posted. Ponder the soil imbalance scenario i described in my first post. Change your diaper and stfu.
See its fucks like you that give humanity a bad name,I'm not debating the science idiot,I'm saying take your I'm better and smarter than yall attitude and shove it where the sun don't shine cuz ill tell you this much internet badass,you wouldn't be talking the way you are on here to my face for very long before I would shut you the fuck up. Have some respect. If at all possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom