The Break-up

• Thread starter Think2toke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Think2toke

Hello!
I just wanted to let you guys know that it is of upmost importance to understand that your loved one when things go south is the biggest risk for your garden. People you may know will transform into a monster and try and rip you apart by any means possible. Keep it cool after you break up and watch yourselves growers!

ballbeanking

ballbeanking

Footnote. ..think long and hard before you interact with new people. .they may seem cool and level headed, you may have a bill to pay or want a new toy but once the cats out of the bag it will never go back in...your relationship may change in the future. Will they do what's right or what benifits them. Know your people. .

N

Nog

Agree .... I have a 'friend' that grows.

Yes, best way.

I did tell one guy who I had known for a while and who I used to help out that I grew, but I was growing outdoors, so I couldn't get busted growing if he told LE.

But then he got caught with weed and since then his attitude has changed towards me, and I'm pretty certain he shopped me to try and save his ass.
Not that he knew much, just that I grew outdoors sometimes in an unknown location.

Anyway I have decided to have nothing more to do with him.
It's not just that he probably shopped me to try to save his ass, but I think he's also resentful that he got busted and I didn't, and he may try to get me busted to make himself feel less of a loser.

If he calls I will sound friendly to him, and just say I have given growing away, too hard to get a harvest outdoors, so I don't have weed anymore.
Just ease him out of my life gently, get him to really believe I have given it away, no use abusing people and getting them pissed off and wanting revenge because you wont give them weed anymore.

GrowWolf

GrowWolf

Great advice, I've almost messed up on this a few times.

Top Bottom