The Cactus Man Is Feelin Blue Today

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Some times there are things in our lives we have to let go off. Today marks the day I sold my Shelby GT 500 Pure "D" V8 American muscle.

Funny thing is how emotionally connected we can become with our favorite rides. Almost like losing a pet or family member.

The upside is it is going to a fellow Carrol Shelby freak who has the time money and ambition to turn her into a 1000 rwhp beast!!! And as I have been a member of a Shelby forum since I bought the car in 07 I know that the forged internals will handle that HP all day long........
Even in the trim I have it in it runs like a scalded dawg!!!! Crazy phast..........

Farewell baby blue....... You will be missed :cry::cry::cry::cry:

I know I know someday I will adjust my time and date stamp..... Evidently not any day soon lol

The cactus man is feelin blue today
The cactus man is feelin blue today 2
The cactus man is feelin blue today 3
The cactus man is feelin blue today 4
The cactus man is feelin blue today 5
The cactus man is feelin blue today 6

Last edited:
Papasomni

Papasomni

I know where you're coming from. I had two boats but I sold them because it was just getting to be a hassle keeping them up.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
here is my next impulse by and final mid life crisis. But don't tell my wife..........:(:sweating:

Mustang Shelby GT500 Review1

2018 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Powetrain
It is all but assured that Ford will prepare the GT500 with a twin-turbocharged V-8 engine, as supercharging (used on the extroverted GT500) does not mix with the company’s EcoBoost compelled-induction technique. But the issue stays which V-8 the car maker uses. The Mustang GT’s 5.0-liter Coyote V-8 would are most often as entitled as the GT350’s 5.2-liter Voodoo engine, alone a changed, freer-revving Coyote with a smooth aircraft crankshaft. Equally, engines have higher pressure proportions that should be reduced for compelled induction. To fit Ford’s EcoBoost marketing, which is allotted to its turbocharged immediate-administered power plants, both engine will need to change from dock injections to immediate fuel shot.

We are the thoughts that dual-turbocharging the Voodoo is the much more logical path for Ford to adopt. In in a natural way aspirated develop, the 5.2-liter V-8 is currently particular; band two turbos to its flanks, and it ought to provide that added amount of variation the more expensive and much more distinctive GT500 model demands. Utilizing the Voodoo V-8 for an additional model also may help Ford amortize the engine’s improvement charges with higher financial systems of range to date, the Voodoo is available only in the GT350-and it is not outdoors the kingdom of likelihood for Ford to put a dual-turbo V-8 into the next technology F-150 Raptor pickup as a boost from the regular twin-turbocharged V-6. Nevertheless of which V-8 Ford determines to shove in between the GT500’s entrance fenders, it probably will likely be nuts useful and need to eclipse the old GT500’s 662-hp ranking effortlessly. Anticipate a guide transmission to become standard, while the same 10-speed auto Chevrolet makes use of for the ZL1, a transmission co-created with Ford, is going to be optionally available.
I know where you're coming from. I had two boats but I sold them because it was just getting to be a hassle keeping them up.
Well of course man. Whats BOAT stand for.... Break Out Another Thousand...... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom