• Tagged users None

420king-MASSES

Oh oh oh oh thats my oh face lol that ukem looks sick gritty hows her stench

S

SRHninja

very nice, those damn leafs have more trichs than the buds do around here lol

true grit

true grit

420- Here ya go bro, here's some UKhem shots for ya! Got a couple days of feed left then on to flush...

DSCN1993
DSCN1994
DSCN1995
true grit

true grit

Thanks bro! But honestly I think that both the Chemmy Jones took the cake this round! Both are just some stellar plants!

Heres the Casey leaning pheno finishing up...

True- think this one leans towards your casey? great calyx formation and some interesting fruity smells...

DSCN2006
DSCN2007
DSCN2008
DSCN2009
DSCN2010
true grit

true grit

And here is the other Chemmy Jones- this is the straight chemdog leaner...straight super chemmy, frosted to the MAX! Gonna be nice yields on both these ladies!

DSCN2012
DSCN2013
DSCN2015
DSCN2016
GrowMaster

GrowMaster

Fucking Beautiful bro, excellent job gotta love the chem she started all the craze and the kind bud that we enjoy today, keep up the excellent work bro.........GM

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
No doubt GM! Chem, chem, chem... :mmm Damnit TG! Do you have to make every cross look so killer?!?! Mad props to Connoisseur Genetics as well... Shit... What the hell am I supposed to be camping out for now.. :thinking

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I hear ya Shady... My head has been spinning with all the strains and crosses I'd like to run... And I already have enough to keep me MORE than busy... There are so many killer genetics on thcbay right now it's maddening. And the Farm is representing them all in splendid fashion, if I can add my 2 cents.
Gritty, I love your grows. We may need to form a support group or a 12-step program for addiction to pheno-hunting...

Edit: Pheno Fiends Anonymous?

true grit

true grit

Fucking Beautiful bro, excellent job gotta love the chem she started all the craze and the kind bud that we enjoy today, keep up the excellent work bro.........GM

Thanks bro! Yeah i always love the chem crosses, especially when parents are uber dank. Thanks again for the info too bro! Keep it easy man!

No doubt GM! Chem, chem, chem... :mmm Damnit TG! Do you have to make every cross look so killer?!?! Mad props to Connoisseur Genetics as well... Shit... What the hell am I supposed to be camping out for now.. :thinking

Lol- I try man, I try. Ha. For sure mad props to OJD and True on this one- these Chemmy's are something else for damn sure! Now im uber curious bout the lemchem...

I hear ya Shady... My head has been spinning with all the strains and crosses I'd like to run... And I already have enough to keep me MORE than busy... There are so many killer genetics on thcbay right now it's maddening. And the Farm is representing them all in splendid fashion, if I can add my 2 cents.
Gritty, I love your grows. We may need to form a support group or a 12-step program for addiction to pheno-hunting...

LOL, right its a damn addiction. I'll actually be cooling out on poppin for a bit. Got a few more testers to run but thats it, need more dialin, less phenos lol.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter

:giggle No doubt brah... It's easy for me to refrain from bidding as I'm ballin' on a budget. Maybe Gritty can take a vacation from growing too, so I can catch up to his skills while I enroll in the 12 step program... :itwasntme

E

easypleasie

Add me to the program! hehe PFA! I'm good on seeds for years...need to get poppin again :)

Great pics of those chemmy's! I was suppose to grow some of their new gear out...guess they forgot about me lol. All good though, I have a room of hazy jones going right now :) Still one of my favorite smokes.

T

truecannabliss

Add me to the program! hehe PFA! I'm good on seeds for years...need to get poppin again :)

Great pics of those chemmy's! I was suppose to grow some of their new gear out...guess they forgot about me lol. All good though, I have a room of hazy jones going right now :) Still one of my favorite smokes.

Not sure how we forgot about you bro but the CheeseDog will be with you in time for xmas, hope that makes up for it a little.
Peace

E

easypleasie

CheeseDog! Please tell me it's cheese x chemdog! Pumped whatever the cross is :) Thanks bro!

420king-MASSES

cheesedawg im stoked to run that and the other one you got both will be dank imvho

true grit

true grit

Ok so wanted to show the final shots on these ladies... overall great run. Besides some light burn from being away, these ladies were rock solid. Easy to grow, not finicky, loved the regimen and will yield very nicely!

Here is the casey leaning pheno. She smells like sweet chem. The sweet floral chemmy smells at this point. Nice colas and rock solid nugs. This one will kill in a scrog.

DSCN2040
DSCN2041
DSCN2042
DSCN2044
true grit

true grit

And here is the other lady....

this one leaned to the chem side, but has made some uber huge bulbous buds up and down the stalk. This plant is stacked. Even the buds under the screen were finished and frosted. VERY chemmy in smell. Really looking forward to smoking this lady soon.

DSCN2045
DSCN2046
DSCN2048
DSCN2049
DSCN2051
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
wow grit you made them look great bro

Top Bottom