The clean cannabis extract aka Pegasus Drops

• Thread starter newhousegreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newhousegreen

Hi all,as i post on icm,i have to also there.

What is Pegasus Drops?

Author of Pegasus Drops claim that it is mainly solution without waxes and chlorophyll,the useless components of cannabis resin.When I translated his article from one czech forum,I was trying to make it.By the way I compose my observation into this tract(in braces).Today Iam in stadium where the solution is without green chlorophyll and sticky material so i can say it is possible to operate by these instructions,below.Iam not well in english,so be patient and be free ask when something is unintelligible.Wish you a good fun!

Author(text,photos): Pozdrav

After studying a few houndrets of scientific threatises,discussion forums,blogs,home prescriptions and attempts,I brought together really accessible,easy and clear method of production the universal medical droplets.Iam afford claim that its the method which have never been described.The resulting product I gave the name Pegasus drops.

Pegasus (from greek Πήγασος = strong) was the wonderfull,powerfull winged horse,bastard son of almighty god of sea Poseidon and monster Medusa.Who glanced the Medusa,turned to stone.

Pegasus drops(PG drops) are cannabinoids and eteric oils dissolved in propylenglykol.In small quantities cure,supply energy,sometimes also wings.Who affords PG overmuch,provisionally petrify.

It is possible to mix them with water and alcohol,can be applicated throught stomach,under tonque,on leather and also inhaled in form of aerosol.

Materials:Buds and bud leaves.medical petrol(gas) or medical petrolalcohol,propylenglykol( from chemist's),destilled water,Fuller's clay.

Procedure:

Crush the buds and small bud leaves on the smallest dimension.Crushing in a coffee grinder(how somebody recommend) is useless.Better is freeze and then pulverize/crush.

If are the Pegasus drops preparing to an inside application(f.e.under the linque) firstly decarboxylate the herbal material; if are preparing solution to a dermal application,decarboxylation is no need.

Load pulverized(eventually decarboxylated) material in the medical petrol or petrolalcohol,keep hold around three days but shake properly twice a day.Medical petrol is mixture of non-polar solvents(pentan + hexan + heptan),which dissolve well the wax of wrapps of trichoms and cannabinoids inside it.

Put the destilled water in a pot(totally as much as petrol whereon the herbs were maceratted)
and add a few mililitres of propylenglykol.Best is start with one mililiter of propylenglykol to one or two gramms of the dry herbs.

Propylenglykol is bright liquid, dissolve well cannabinoids, can be dilutated with water, and doesn't damage health – metabolise on pyruvic acid, standart component of carbohydrate metabolism(Kreb's Cykle),where it turns on the energy. Temperature of boil and vaporization is on 188.2°C

After three days of maceration separate the herbal material off the petrol solution by cloth,squeeze goodly and add it to the pot with the propylenglykol and destilled water.

Heat up the pot on the electric cook-range with open window.While constantly stirring the petrol will evaporate.(At temperatures along 70-80°C(158-176°F),but it depends on it's presentive composition.)

Petrol subside by the heating, the waxes and chlorophyll start knock together(photo 1)
Cannabinoids again pass into the propylenglykol.

1138.jpg

As soon as the petrol evaporate and the solution cool down,filter the solution with propylenglykol through the coffee cloth.If the solution is too dense,easily dilute it by the water.
Dried impurities, which be left in filter,are on photo n.2.

2109.jpg

(obs. of translator:It is well to keep the petrol vaporize out of kitchen,because the fumes are nasty and dangerous for the lungz,head and body.Advantage is that after the evaporation you can heat up the pot even on gas-cooker.Good place might be the garage where the gas evaporize in a few hours(possibly a day or two-it depends on temperature),but the fumes are explosive,so some ventilation is necessary.Then you add the propylenglykol and warm up,next by instructions..)

After filtration remain yellowwhitegreeny solution (photo 3) . Pour this solution into a clean pot,bring to boil and add a half teaspoon of Fuller's clay.

374.jpg

Fuller's clay(attapulgit, palygorskit, smectit) is absorbent, it's used for example in food industry to clean soja oil from a green chlorophyll, and in a drug industry against diarrhea.(f.e.it's represent in Smecta).In small quantity could be bought f.e in some shops with needs for artists.(Smecta is more available)

By constant mixture the Clay absorbs,in few second,,almost all of the remaining green chlorophyll. Filter the solution again throught a cloth.After filtration you will earn bright yellowwhitepinky solution of water and propylenglykol with dissolved cannabinoids.

Losses of cannabinoids of purging by Fuller's clay are slight. It has no economic sense to purging used Fuller's clay with goal of get some residual cannabinoids. Dried dirt in Fuller's clay, which
will remain in filter is in photo number 4.

464.jpg

Keep the water evaporate and the outcome are the Pegasus drops. As the water subsides, colour of the solution is changing from light yellow to honey,till lightly purple(photo 5).Fresh Pegasus drops have wonderful citrus scent, which however subtilize with time.Store them in a dark glassen bottle in the refrigerator.

542.jpg

Application:

Pegasus drops is sterile solution without impurity (due to filtration,cleaning by Fuller's clay and boilling.) Thank to propylenglykol it greatly absorbs in the top layers of skin so it had shown as an excellent aplicattion against the dermal mesarteritis.

Can be combinated well with other drugs against viruses, moulds, infections etc.

It also quickly absorbs when applicated under the tonque,helps and relieves for example patients with disseminated sclerosis.

--
All thanks to Pozdrav.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Very interesting!!! Seems like it would be safer than Rick Simpson Oil. Less impurity's this way. My only thing is with the propylenglykol. Is it safe? It is made out of China and there have been some speculations on there quality controll of chemicals.

My question is how strong are the Pegasis Drops? What effects does it give? Is this the same idea as RS oil to help with cancer?

I brought this up to my community of Medical Growers and Patients and we are getting our Chemists to confirm on a few things before we try this out.

N

newhousegreen

Very interesting!!! Seems like it would be safer than Rick Simpson Oil. Less impurity's this way. My only thing is with the propylenglykol. Is it safe? It is made out of China and there have been some speculations on there quality controll of chemicals.

My question is how strong are the Pegasis Drops? What effects does it give? Is this the same idea as RS oil to help with cancer?

I brought this up to my community of Medical Growers and Patients and we are getting our Chemists to confirm on a few things before we try this out.

Hi Smokey,at first place thanks for reply.

Author claims that propylene glykol is by his searching safe,adverts to studies of testing on rats.The daily maximum recommended quantity for humans is about 70 mililitres
but I dont know where and how it is made..

PD are as strong as the input material allows.I heard the FT have effectivity about 10%,
if I guess effectivity of PD say 90-95%,so it is necessary to be careful.Propylene glykol bind cannabinoids very well but you have to use the minimal recomended amount of 1 mililitre to 1(2) gram of dry herb.Yes,the idea is same, but it was developed as effectual medicine.

Cant edit the first post so,the minimal quntity of components:

3-4 mililitres of petrol/petrolalcohol to 1 gram of dry herb
1 mililitre of propylene glykol to 1 gram of dry herb
2-3 teaspoons of smecta to 100 gramms of herb.

M

mrwizard

Sorry to necro an old thread, but I stumbled across this in a google search and can add a little clarification to one of the poster's questions.

Propylene Glycol (aka propylene glykol) is considered safe and is commonly used as a supplement to dairy cow feed to prevent ketosis (acetonemia).
It is also used in skin care products.
(I run an electronic cigarette Ejuice business and Propylene Glycol is the main base fluid used in ecigs to transport the flavor and nicotine. It vaporizes nicely for inhalation with no currently know side effects.)

You can buy USP grade Propylene Glycol at some local pet/farm supply companies for -25/gallon (most can order it from their supplier if they don't carry it), or you can order it online from Amazon for about /gallon ( + shipping).

If you want to say thank you for the info you are welcome to use my Amazon affiliate link to go right to the page and put a few cents in my pocket: :)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...17145&creative=399349&creativeASIN=B000HHLMKS

(Mods, if that violates the board rules please delete my link but leave the other info to help the members who need it. Cheers!)

Btw, I've read other articles on making TCH extract that only used pulverized leaves soaked in ethyl alcohol (grain alcohol will work) in a sealed mason jar, and then strained through a tshirt. You can repeat with the pulp to get a little more THC before either gently heating the liquid to evaporate the alcohol, or letting it sit out under a fan to condense down to a dark, thick TCH syrup.
You can read more detailed instructions here:

I haven't tried it yet so if anyone does please post back on the results.

overdrive

overdrive

I stumbled upon this thread. I am researching PG to RSO ratio. I was going to go with the 3 to 1 ratio but OP recommends 1ml of PG per gram of bud.

Latest posts

Top Bottom