Jack Herer
Jedi 41
Larry OG Kush
OGiesel
Chocolate Thai
Killer Queen
Alexis
Toe Jam

I have three Alien 4 plants that I am sexin and I have a about a dozen plants goin to be sexed that are based of he Alien4 mom as well as a bunch of Alien crosses in the same project Ima callin "Roswell".

Tex

How do you like that LSD Tex? Have a pack ive been debating about

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
LSD is my current fav..it's like a much stronger frostier lemon mazar..This is Barney's LSD not BOGS so it is Mazar x Skunk #1 and its a huge yielder with big ass clumps of nugs and alot of them.

I am about to run some in the UC's

Tex

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Not knocking at all, but curious where this diesel on lock is? I still havent seen a single good diesel around here. Some decent smokes here and there, but have yet to see any REAL deal ECSD. Or Original D...etc. Seen some good outcrosses, sampled some decent smokes but havent seen any real deal. But ive yet to venture to front range sampling, so maybe someone is killin it!

Most def agree on teh OG, nada lada to be found thats done right or quality...

Spleefman- What Loompa Headband cut ya rocking? That from the s1/elite/mota offerings?

I had a cut from a dispensary in Denver about 2 years back. It was legit ECSD petrol. Made your vision blurry! I had my boy hold onto it while i was offline and he killed her.Last time ive seen some kill diesel of any type.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Sounds alot like this one, looks alot like ECSD, lite green, big nugs that get that kinda crispy outter feel, lemon fuel, and the limbs just hag over the cage late in flower..

I have the ECSD cut comin home and ill runnim side by side, this one seems o yield a lil more than ECSD

Tex

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
LSD is my current fav..it's like a much stronger frostier lemon mazar..This is Barney's LSD not BOGS so it is Mazar x Skunk #1 and its a huge yielder with big ass clumps of nugs and alot of them.

Tex

Yeah mine are from BF as well. Might just have to pop them sooner than later. Just got done with their Tangerine Dream and it is nice!

COgeorge

COgeorge

Premium Member
Supporter
yo cannarado- p.m. me man lets swap some tangerine dream nugs. im just curing mine up now. -george

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Currently rockin some new cuts

Chemdog's Sister
The White x Pimpslap
BubbaGum
Diablo

Just reversed my og cut and made the following fem crosses
Og x OgRev
Frostitute x OgRev
LVPK x OgRev
Bogglegum x OgRev
Chemdog x OgRev
Sour Lifesaver x OgRev

popping some soon I hope

R

RareDanknessRep

About to take down some Ghost OG (Dr. Greenthumb S1 seed - not the clone variety - less OG funky, more sweet lemon)...

Next round-

Clones from seed:
Blackwater OG (Mendo Purps x SFV OG) from Cali Connection
White Dawg (The White x Tres Dawg) from Top Dawg
Grand Doggy Purps (GDP x Chemdog) from Connoisseur
Grand Daddy Haze (GDP x SSSDH) from from Connoisseur

And seed from Colorado:
Rectangle (Triangle x Afghani #1) from Rare Dankness
Tranwreck Kush Haze #1 (Sour Kush #1 x Arcata Trainwreck/Neville's Haze) from Rare Dankness

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Found a nice squat purple stemmed indica leaved kali mist male to work with. Put some of its pollen to: Alien Kush F1, Kali Mist, DJ Short Flo, Tangerine Dream, Black Domina, Blue Dream, Kandy Kush, Cataract Kush. Ought to be some nice keepers in there somewhere. Just dusted them this week so I'll keep up to date with things. Probably send some to Logic for some freebie action if things work out.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Jedi 41 is some strong ass weed, don't know about 41% but you lose yourself for a few hours after just a rip or two

Can't tell the genetics though, kind of like Satori or something cannabiogen did awhile back

Tex

Onespark

Onespark

Tex

Finished out some Barney's LSD a lil' bit ago myself and couldn't agree more. Did her in soil. Fantastic yields with the lemon mazar zing! Mine had a diesel tinge to it under the lemon and vanilla skunk. Made the best wax too. Man this is great herb. Stinks up the whole spot. I would love to see the LSD in the UC's. Gonna be epic. I didn't save cuts of mine like a dumb ass so I guess I will need to pop some beans and look for a keeper mom.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Still on the hunt for:

Hong Kong
Wheelchair
Crippler

Honestly not even sure if those are CO-bred strains, but that's all I could get for a while when I first moved here. The 'Chair in particular was incredible. Wish I'd had a cut back in the day.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Finished out some Barney's LSD a lil' bit ago myself and couldn't agree more. Did her in soil. Fantastic yields with the lemon mazar zing! Mine had a diesel tinge to it under the lemon and vanilla skunk. Made the best wax too. Man this is great herb. Stinks up the whole spot. I would love to see the LSD in the UC's. Gonna be epic. I didn't save cuts of mine like a dumb ass so I guess I will need to pop some beans and look for a keeper mom.

Got some soaking right now

Onespark

Onespark

Got some soaking right now

I got some of your Black Domina X Space Queen F2's with a buddy of mine. Plants are ripping 100% so far. Thanks for getting those out. We are looking for a winner in your gear here.

altimood

altimood

white dawg
grandoggy purps
tangerine dream
blackwater og
grape stomper
kushberry
afghani x trainwreck
pink bubble romulan
iss
grape diesel
chemdog sd x sd
guava 13
sd x happy brother
wifi x happy brother
power kush
sour diesel
grandaddy haze
strawberry cough
flo
mango haze
durban poison
fire og x abusive kush haze
fire og x gorilla grape
strawberry diesel
the white
tres stardawg
snowdog bx x chem sd
sour queen
cannarado's black domina x space queen f2
ecsd x casey jones
choc thai x casey jones
casey jones
purple urkle x casey jones
wavy gravy
jack cheddar
sssdh x jack herrer
ww95 x bb og
Denver diesel
oriental express
FFA
C99
jack the ripper x blueberry hashplant
sweet cindy
white fire x emporer kush
white urkel x emporer kush

Onespark

Onespark

That is a crazy ass list.

What about Grand Daddy Purps X Sugar cane Kush? The Greatest strain the in the world? Gods Vagina (God bud X OG), Fucking incredible, Funky Cold Medina, ... Forgetting some still.

Otherwise YES and YES

altimood

altimood

That is a crazy ass list.

What about Grand Daddy Purps X Sugar cane Kush? The Greatest strain the in the world? Gods Vagina (God bud X OG), Fucking incredible, Funky Cold Medina, Casey Jones ... Forgetting some still.
mi casa su casa amigo

GhostFace

GhostFace

whats new around town..seems "sourd" was the talk of the town a year or so ago and now its kush_ Chem and more kush .. whats the new steezy?

Top Bottom