The Colorado Genetics Review Thread

• Thread starter PankFlamingoMon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

Paonia bud

Who's holding the Paonia Bud seeds out there, fella's? I lived up in Dinosaur, Co, back in the 80's, there was a guy that would stop by with a grocery bag full of pre-weighed buds (not eighths and quarters but actual buds weighed out and priced per 1/8th) with the price sticker inside. That was some dank smoke, fellas, never forgot it!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
If you score p-bud beans then youre golden brudah....that and let me know where you got them!! lol

C

ColoraDro

If you score p-bud beans then youre golden brudah....that and let me know where you got them!! lol

Chemdog told me he had P Bud seeds at some point... I remember smoking that shit... Oh man id love to get my hands on that one...

Currently starting from scratch minus a few cuts I was able to get back...
Here is what I got growing atm..

Pre 98' Bubba Kush (Swerves Cut)
Sunsour (Sativa pheno)
Kris Reeves
Godbud

And just started these seeds...

Og kush x Godbud
Sunsour#6 x Chemdog#4
Hashplant#1 x Blue Moonshine

I basicly too a break from growing after a couple bad business ventures but am back and ready to bring some hidden gems back to the Colorado scene... I have tons of old seed stock that I will be playing with so I will post anything new I have ;)

Its so good to be back to growing again!

K

kolah

Good thread. I am on the hunt for some good beans for next years grow in April. (esp. Barneys LSD and Carmelicious)

BudPatch

BudPatch

I've got a buddy who went to college in Crested Butte in the 80's who went to the original farms in Paonia and bought full brown paper grocery bags of P Bud for $200, or so the story goes. Kind of matches ibezphil2005's story above. He is trying to source the genetics for us and he's pretty confident in his source, so we'll see.
BP

eyecandi

eyecandi

hope you get em BP. i have a friend that has a stash of seeds from 30+ yrs and he swears he has some P beans in there ..... somewhere ...... arrrgggghhH!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Xxx og

Here are some pict of one of the dankest strains I have grown in a while.
XXX OG. Sorry about the photo quality, i think the f'ing iphone takes better picts! Oh well. Smells of deep earth, leather, coffee and chocolate. So dank.

PB040104
PB040103
PB040109
PB040111
rollon

rollon

after lurking about on the rocky mountain high thread thought u might like to join up with the dirty mitten, make a hybrid and take down the golden coast.lol

homebrew420

homebrew420

Rollon.... the golden coast will fall and Emerald Rectangle WILL reign supreme! Mwahahaha!!

....Anyway, has anyone seen a cut called "Harlequin" around? Heard it is suppose to be real good meds. very high CBD ratio and content. PM me if you know it whereabouts.
Will try to get some better picts of the xxx. And some of the other cuts we run.

Peace

lbezphil2005

lbezphil2005

I've got a buddy who went to college in Crested Butte in the 80's who went to the original farms in Paonia and bought full brown paper grocery bags of P Bud for $200, or so the story goes. Kind of matches ibezphil2005's story above. He is trying to source the genetics for us and he's pretty confident in his source, so we'll see.
BP

Go bro, go! Keep me posted, my man, this sounds like he's on to something! Thats the guy, I'm telling you! Man that would be killer! I remember him auctioning off a big assed bud, think it weighed over 1,5 oz for christmas one year, man those were the days!

homebrew420

homebrew420

Harlequin, Cannatonic and Blackwater are all in the mix now. Sprouted 12 of each in coco automated drip system. running 500ppm. Lookin good. Also some POW's from Hazeman.

Peace

bearbud

bearbud

Sounds like killer straines, down in southern co.I have a few odd balls like old school budda,c99, DTC, JEDI 41, white queen,and I can't leave out my fav ssh.

S

Scaldutchman

Now that's a strain list,u don't happen to still have ask those do you??

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Im bout to start tossin some pollen at an old catpiss cut that legitimately smells like ammonia when disturbed... even tiny clones... I'm lookin for a nice chem/diesel daddy, but for now my blue moon rocks and sour bubble males are hittin that.

S

Scaldutchman

Chemdog told me he had P Bud seeds at some point... I remember smoking that shit... Oh man id love to get my hands on that one...

Currently starting from scratch minus a few cuts I was able to get back...
Here is what I got growing atm..

Pre 98' Bubba Kush (Swerves Cut)
Sunsour (Sativa pheno)
Kris Reeves
Godbud

And just started these seeds...

Og kush x Godbud
Sunsour#6 x Chemdog#4
Hashplant#1 x Blue Moonshine

I basicly too a break from growing after a couple bad business ventures but am back and ready to bring some hidden gems back to the Colorado scene... I have tons of old seed stock that I will be playing with so I will post anything new I have ;)

Its so good to be back to growing again!
Nice I know the feeling, I'm just getting back to it after going thru a nasty custody battle over my 4 yr old son. My ex was part owner of our co-op used to take part in all our daily business activities even used to make clone deliveries to a few of the dispensaries we supplied yet still tried to throw me under the bus in court. In the end even though the judge stated so long as I was within state laws and legal limits she was fine with it even still I walked from and ultimately lost everything, over 60 strains 90% of which were all from seed stock, a 2 car garage packed wall to wall with 6+ foot mamas and a detached 3 car garage maxd out for production. So I for sure feel ya on that one. Just popped done gear from my boy green blood over at LIFES BLOOD SEEDS- DPOG, and songs stuff from my boy Eddie Funxta over at NWC, Don't Panic Organix Funxta genetics!!! Still have some old packs of Mandala and some TGA gear chillin in d fridge. So this Co trip is vital to us getting back in action with some legit genetics

S

Scaldutchman

Im bout to start tossin some pollen at an old catpiss cut that legitimately smells like ammonia when disturbed... even tiny clones... I'm lookin for a nice chem/diesel daddy, but for now my blue moon rocks and sour bubble males are hittin that.
Just picked up the bogglegum at the SBD CUP, have u run any other BOG GEAR BEFORE?? IF SO how u like their stuff??

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Truth be told, I've not run any of bogs females yet... got a few on my list though.... my sour bubble male had some nice trichs on the stalks between the male flowers and my blue moon rocks males clones are some mighty fast ones to root... its about to flower...

S

Scaldutchman

Truth be told, I've not run any of bogs females yet... got a few on my list though.... my sour bubble male had some nice trichs on the stalks between the male flowers and my blue moon rocks males clones are some mighty fast ones to root... its about to flower...
Nice, nice, let me know how they go.u say u do have some the blue moon rocks girls going ya?

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

No BOG females as of yet... I run a home for unwanted males from my local growers... I stress test em to see if they're worth keeping... recently I've encouraged 2 other locals to start keeping males in isolation... a trash can with 8" of soil in the bottom seems to be working for one cat...

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

Look what I keep on top of my kitchen fridge...

IMG 20150407 184220
IMG 20150407 184227
IMG 20150407 184305
IMG 20150406 141634

he's been dried out... flooded.... supercropped in early flower and it gets random light during dark periods... no hairs so far.

Top Bottom