• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
“The oil is a concentrated form of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, that is hardened, broken into small pieces and smoked in the same manner as crack cocaine.”
Did I really just read them comparing concentrate to crack cocaine? Yet every shop in the state sells concrntrate... or is it only crack if it’s not taxed?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
“The oil is a concentrated form of THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, that is hardened, broken into small pieces and smoked in the same manner as crack cocaine.”
Did I really just read them comparing concentrate to crack cocaine? Yet every shop in the state sells concrntrate... or is it only crack if it’s not taxed?
Hahahah yes!!! I loves me stupid humans. Crack is way more healthy kids.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Hahahah yes!!! I loves me stupid humans. Crack is way more healthy kids.
There using fear tactics to get people to call in on your neighbors. No one wants to live next to a crack house!
And 30 deaths a year from hash explosions in Colorado??? Lies

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
There using fear tactics to get people to call in on your neighbors. No one wants to live next to a crack house!
And 30 deaths a year from hash explosions in Colorado??? Lies
Thats some shady snitch tactics right there

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
This one is not mj related and I apologize for that ahead of time but this guy is awesome! Your under arrest but we owe kick backs to the news outlet and they want to talk to you so you get to have a press conference.:smoking:

Last edited:
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Stigmas are for retarded brain dead idiots so who cares.

I cant believe people still talk about "it looks like I'm doing something else".

Worse than the dope heads who freak out if you pull a needle out. Oh they only smoke their drugs lol. I gotta leave the room to do drugs i just sold you? hahaha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom