The Cube

• Thread starter nobodyy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lip

Lip

Personally I bought four packs So I think so and considering how fast they sold out I think most people agree . Let's be real what is $450 if you get one keeper which you will, Wroth so much more . The inbred Line was picked by exotic for what he was looking for specifically he did that three times . Time = money this in reality is no normal strain as far as time put it.

Lip

Lip

Yeah I bought everything that the cube touched also very interested to see Constantine phenos , intergalactic and Hazelnut cream are the two i'm most looking forward to popping exotic and haze anything I'm in !

Lip

Lip

Just got my cube cubed
still can't believe it!

A_j_207

A_j_207

This may be interpeted as blasphemy but i think theres a shot at getting at least as good of a pheno as the original starfighters. I never woulda spent so much on one pack if i was weary.

Lip

Lip

No man it's not blasphemy Absolutely possible ! The cube is more than a strain , you are looking at art and exotics vision of what he could do with star fighter . The way I now understand about the release of the cube , exotic found the male he was looking for ( probably a sister to ) and was left with seeds , instead of destroying the seeds and protecting his genetics , he decided to release them to the public. Anybody says he made lots of money or overcharged is insulting the work of an artist I would have paid way more personally! So pheno hunt away enjoy it you have 1 of 100 released to public that's special in its self

Lip

Lip

Oh man excited for you I myself have to wait for a bit can't wait to see some pics ! The moon is amazing my best yields and harvests always come around full moons . I hope your planning i'm doing a grown log with the cube . Good luck and hunting

A_j_207

A_j_207

nobody got a pack. 11/11 of the seeds popped. WOOT
Im 4 for 4 so far. I dont have enough room at the time to pop em all. But if they are as good as ex says that sshould be enough to get a winner im hoping

A_j_207

A_j_207

Oh man excited for you I myself have to wait for a bit can't wait to see some pics ! The moon is amazing my best yields and harvests always come around full moons . I hope your planning i'm doing a grown log with the cube . Good luck and hunting
Grow log for sure

Top Bottom