The Dope Shed.

• Thread starter CallmeTex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CallmeTex

CallmeTex

What up folks, welcome to the shed. Feel free to post here and chime in any time. We'll start with some pics.
Here we have 5 Deep Blue x Smelly Cherry from Breeders Boutique that just recently sprouted.
The dope shed

Here we have the bucket cloner all diy.
The dope shed 2

Some KO Kush and Sensi Star vegging under 8 bulb t-5
The dope shed 3

A shot of the Flowering room with both DE's turned off. The cobs are Cree 3590 @ 1400mA.

The dope shed 4

Pictured the 600/750 de just coming to life, in the slow start mode.

The dope shed 5

Some KO kush from Sannies. Been running this cut for a year, and will retire it soon due to low yield and being prone to deficiency. She pretty though.

The dope shed 6

I really want to push myself to start 5 new seeds every month, and try to have as many different genetics as I can in my space. I've got 5 Kimbo Kush in about week 5 of veg and starting to show sex. I'm really interested in heavy yielding hybrids and know this one has potential. My next seeds to crack will be the rest of the pack of Kimbo.

Welcome to the shed, neighbors;)

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

I made this cross back in 2013. It was Chemdog x Snow Lotus (Chem Glue) female x Unknown Stout Bluberry sativa male. I've been calling it Moondawg.
I soaked 10 seeds in a paper towel and all 10 germinated. I ended up with 5 females, all of them sativa dominant and with slightly different flavors. 2 were hazey, 1 was strait blueberry pancakes, and 2 were Chemdog dominant. All of them carried the insane frosting coming from the Snow Lotus. The keeper was fuely with berry undertones and frosty as hell. It finished in 8 wks. But I'll be damned, I mislabeled the clones and lost it. I tried to reveg the original plant, but it didn't work.

This pheno is my for now keeper as I still have several beans. She stacks well, is a dream to trim, density is on point, and has more of a musty chem smell. Not the strait fuel, but good enough. Here she is at day 26. I'll take her to at least 63 days.
IMG 0844 2

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

I'm doing an experiment on this group of Moondawg. The 2 plants in the control group have had no defoliation, while the 2 plants in the experiment group have been heavily defoliated on day 7 and 21. All the other variables are close, not perfect but good enough for this basic test.

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Things are coming along in the shed. Should take down a crop next week and have another ready to take its place. These fungus gnats have been kicking my ass though, but I think I may have knocked them back a bit tonight.

All the recent batches got top dressed with Neem meal at about 4-5 tbs per container.
100 5451

From this:
100 5453

To this:
100 5454

Then cased with Perilite to see if that helps. I'm also using gnatrol and sticky traps.

100 5455

The Moondawgs are stacking nicely and it seems the defoliation group may have tighter nodes..
100 5461

Purple Storm stacking like a champion.
100 5448

I also did a fertilizer spike tonight, which consists of me poking three 6-8'' holes with a index finger size stick into the soil. Then pouring some organic 6-8-4 fert mix into the holes. I'll take some pics of that next time I do it.

Purple Storm day 49
100 5462

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Here we have the MD around night 46. Frosting up nicely, and just on the verge of swelling. These should go 9 weeks plus.
Smell is just starting, as this girl is a late bloomer, chemy og, with pine and blueberry undertones. I kind of regret not keeping a clone of the blueberry pancake pheno. Think I may have to do another seed run before too long.
100 5510

The defoliation group is making tighter nodes with more bud sights. One of control plants has lockout issues so I probably won't use it in my results.
100 5508

Lots of nug meat in here.
100 5501

100 5512
Gamrstwin2.0

Gamrstwin2.0

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Whats your average under these cobs? Gonna mash two cob fixtures of...300w each with a 315lec.. Gonna be picking your brain pretty soon.. Good growing..
Respect
I've gotten anywhere from 1.1 gpw to 1.5 gpw with these cobs driven @1400mA. I bet mixing spectrum's with the lec will work out real nice. Honestly though if you can afford it Cobs all the way. I'm replacing my Gavitas in the coming months because they are too hot and only getting between .7 to 1 gpw.
Cheers!

CallmeTex

CallmeTex

Nice dont often see Sannies gear here.
I know right.. Not many people running Sannies on this side of the pond. I've got a Kollosus pheno I've been running for a little while. Just discontinued my Knock Out Kush due to low yield. It was potent though.
Have you ran any of E$cobars gear. The purple storm and cheeseberry haze I ran from him were both excellent.

KineRevival

KineRevival

I grew out a bunch of breeders botique in an outdoor grow several years back. Did a series crossed with a big ol Deep Blue x Sour Cherry male. HB 707, purple valley og, em dawg, fireballs, and widdow. Still havent made it passed F1 with most of them. Good line of genetics!

Top Bottom