THE EMERALD CUP 2014 (Santa Rosa, CA on Dec. 13 & 14)

• Thread starter MrsBOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrsBOG

MrsBOG

Logo   the emerald cup 2014

BOG Seeds would like to invite you all to the Premier Outdoor Growers Event!! Here is a link to help guide you.

The Sonoma County Fairgrounds make a great venue for us to gather and enjoy.

BOG Seeds will be a featured Vendor in the Shade Park medicating area. We won't be hard to find so please plan to stop by our booth.

This is the seed buyers event of the year for NORCAL growers.

Our past participation in this event has been enjoyable and we expect another "Glorious Occasion." :-)

Stoners unite to celebrate a cultural shift that is now going worldwide. It is a time to give thanks and to prepare for next year.

Come and get our Seeds!! Many fine seed companies will be with us. Our comrades in arms have all worked to move our cause forward.

We will have free samples of several of our strains and Ice Hash made from our Sour Bubble.

Let's celebrate our Peace! The BOGs

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Some samples of Sour Bubble, Sour Strawberry Kush, Sour Boggle, Sour Grape and LifeStar should be available as well as our famous Ice Hash made from Sour Bubble.

Some of you might be interested in our new Sour Bubble Clone selection.

We call her "Gummy Bear" because she is a gum sided sour bubble with incredibly tight nugs.

This phenotype compares well to our original SB clone mom of twelve years now.

Pics to come...it's yummy and one of three females grown from seeds made recently.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Whoa! Did you say clone selection??
A bubblegummy SB? I need one of those for sure !

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Not bringing clones to sell and Sour Dubble will be awhile.

Some downloads coming to show off our sour bubbles...

We do plan to have very fine medical edibles as well as our usual fare.

Did I mention that "fine medical edibles" also makes any event better?

Mmmm.
:smug:

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

Thanks for your work my dear. ;)

In the last picture about one third of the container on the left is the twelve year old clone mother of Sour Bubble. As you can see the new seed selected Gummy Bear clone is a close match but there is a difference.

Gummy is named for it's bubblegum sided type. Oddly enough she has even tighter buds than my original clone. Usually bubble gummy ones arent as tight.

Here is my report. :)

This selection actually is as good as my clone mom. The original doesn't taste as bubblegum as this one but the Gummy clone does retain some nice kush taste. I rate the taste 9.5 on Gummy and potency is 9.5. Lots of head and body high.

Many would prefer the smooth sweet smoke of Gummy and she has a new and Fresh look that a young selection can be expected to have. I told you I grew three females frm seed and the other two were bigger yielders but not quite as exceptional as Gummy Bear or the Old Viper mom I still cherish so much.

Sour Bubble lovers can look forward to a number of possible great tastes all ranging from the Kush side to the Bubblegum side.

We need to get Gummy tested...she may be very high in thc.

Note the intensely red hairs on this virgin. The old queen viper still has the browner and kushier flavors of coffee and chocolate.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

I love thee in the morning with my coffee and CNN...

I love the in the afternoon before we take a nap together entwined in blissful relaxation.

I love thee before dinner when thy wiles make my taste buds explode with goodness.

I love thee in the evening with a beer and a good sci fi movie to watch with Mrs. Bog.

I love thee before bed when you serenade me to a good night sleep dreaming of you.

How do I love thee ? In every possible way... ;) Bog

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@BushyOldGrower
For the BOG man and Family

A Good Dream
I had a dream last night,
A place in the sun where life was green
Where clocks take time off
Broken is The doorbell so welcome all
Windows grow grass….and shade just enough
Dancing fairies on friends faces
The rooms are a mile high and a high mile
The karma is good
This BOG that we plant
Produce more than Weed
I had a dream last night
Where everyone is welcome,
What more do we need

FlyJ

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

250 entries...

Ya know it's a daunting task to judge them all...

Be glad we aren't the judges because they are probably feeling overwhelmed.

:)

Top Bottom