The facts about hydrogen peroxide in hydro

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kilo

nice read reef, i haven't used in soil or coco... but in hydro i use it all the time in with every res change..sometimes when i see the res has just tipped over ideal temps...i use a little more..i use about 30-40 ml per 100ltr have used it for some 7-8 yrs now

Aligee

Aligee

thanks slick i will have to look into that bro !
wonder if theres a supplier in the states?

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Slick: post those up as links, the fixed width of the code box makes the post look horrible. Outside links are fine so long as they don't direct users to infected web pages. :yes

B

boxmunch9

35% H2O2 is going to get harder and harder to get, because its a main ingredient in a home made bomb. Cali doesnt allow it anymore. I lived on this stuff my first ever grow. It was actaullya dwc in one of those grow cabs. the res temps were prolly in the high 80's and i didnt change the 4 gallon res at all throughout the whole grow because the roots were taggled in the airstone. I had no root rot at all. Thinking about with what i know now i dont understand how I havested anything. I must say Ive noticed better effects from H2O2 that i ever have from subculture

Aligee

Aligee

Thats sounds bout right
Box Munch9 at least how i see it cure all for 'dro thanks still waiting for a Response from REEFERMAN on this! im going back to dwc buckets w/ coco in netpots and will be based on this here H2O2!

T

TheNman

Yeah itll burn ya alright , so Nman how long have you been using h2o2? Are you using more than 1ml per gal. in hydro solution ? have you ever experienced any negative effects? Just curious always trying to learn ya know thanks for the response bra!

I've been using h2o2 since i started growing, 6 years ago. It was the 3rd product i bought, after DNF A&B and rooting hormone!

It's great for anything and everything!

I use hydroponic grade(35%) and use it at 5ml per 10ltrs.(2.5gallons) Dechlorination starts at 10ml per 10ltrs.

You only get negative effects if you use too much, like 10+ml per 10ltrs. It'll burn the roots badly.

But seriously EVERYONE, it should be the main weapon at your disposal, besides your primary nutes.

I go though about .5ltr per month.

Aligee

Aligee

Sounds good nman this stuff is sure hard to find where im located but yeah im using 35% also at 1 ml per 4lt so far so good dwc is just round the corner gonna try this without changing the rez just topping daily!

J

Jalisco Kid

I get 35% from a lab supply for $23/gal. I use it only to clean though. Beneficial benis help more then protect your root zone. They help the roots absorb more nutes. Keeping your rez sterile with peroxide is a fine line between what is good for the root zone and what inhibits it. If your formula uses a lot of P then maybe peroxide is better as the P damages the herd. You need to have your P below 70ppm. Suerte JK

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

2ml of 29% h202, 1ml diamond nectar, and 1ml hormex per gallon. This is a pic in a fog bucket from a dispensary that I started working with, but I get the same rediculous results with my homemade aerocloner. The trick is to keep the cloner as clean as possible, scrubbing it out and sterilizing it with h202 after every clone run. It should take you a few hours to clean your cloner if you're doing it right.

Yo reef, your bhodi satva crosses well. This is a clone of Federation's Island Sweet Skunk(F) crossed to your bhodi satva(M). The bhodi has the fastest most vigorous root system and growth I have yet to see. It clones very fast, 5 days and they've got nubs. The only thing that comes close is the SHP.

2010 04 19 151451
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

If you're into organic gardening, you can root cuts with just h202 and diamond nectar, skip the hormone. I've gotten good results from peroxide on its own.

I

Islander

I grow in soil and am wondering about adding it to my nute-water reservoir. Is that recommended and at what concentration for a 55gal barrel.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I grow in soil and am wondering about adding it to my nute-water reservoir. Is that recommended and at what concentration for a 55gal barrel.

peroxide will kill off your root zone culture of beneficial fungus and bacteria. It's not recommended for dirt unless you severely overwatered a plant. After using h202 in dirt, you will need to reintroduce beneficials.

B

bicycle racer

yeah i dont use it much in soil if like suggested you severely over water or think root rot is taking hold a good concentrated soil drench with h202 followed up with hygrozyme stops root rot quickly. i have also soaked severely ill plants(root rot pm) that had root rot in 1% or 2% h202 bare roots foliage and all after that they there as healthy as they were prior to illness. anyone use h202 as a foliar for bacterial/fungal issues? also great for sterilizing clones and medium for rooting as has been suggested.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

And it does a great job at getting blood stains out of you clothing! "I don't wanna ruin a towel" is no longer an excuse!

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Especially the 34% stuff, it's all 29% these days. I miss the 34% stuff, I'll have to search out a gallon of it if I can find it. Buy it by the case, it's cheap enough, $80 for 4 gallons if you get a case of 4 gallons. That should last you a minute...

It's very corrosive. You can dissolve a body with it if you had enough of it (don't go getting any ideas).

D

Dubwobble

anyone use h202 as a foliar for bacterial/fungal issues?

Yes. A foliar spray made of one third 3% H202 (from the drug store) to 2/3 water will dissolve any PM it is sprayed on.

Use it right before harvest on crops with bad pm, then let the plants dry out a bit under the lighst and then harvest. Every spot you hit with the foliar spray will be free of PM. :sun

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

im sold i cant wait to find the prefect match... ad it makes prefect sence U under stand simple chemical compound... sweet F-ing post

Top Bottom