• Thread starter lino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

SELF SEXed PLANTs:

Questions:
Little late flowers on big ripe buds.
Anyone ever get seeds from these flowers?
My experience has been that late hermy flowers rarely make seeds on any plant. Ive found small inert clusters of seeds in a seedless crop. Ive guessed that these were created from late hermy flowers

Hermaphrodite Expressions:
Ive seen strains that will produce hermy branches, especially lower branches.
If you clone the the hermy branch, will the clone be duplicate of the mother with lower hermy branches or will the entire plant be hermy?
Ive never tried it.

epitome

epitome

SELF SEXed PLANTs:

Hermaphrodite Expressions:
Ive seen strains that will produce hermy branches, especially lower branches.
If you clone the the hermy branch, will the clone be duplicate of the mother with lower hermy branches or will the entire plant be hermy?
Ive never tried it.
they will make seeds in a perpetual...im guessing that branch will produce an entire hermy plant, that branch being the more mature part of the plant is showing how the upper branches will most likely hermy aswell, as it matures...

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

Breeders bred he bug resistance out of plants while chasing potency and looks. I’m new to breeding but I’m interested i want to pollen chuck in the near future i guess i have to f2 my line first before i dust other plants. Currently I’m working aliens gear , skunkmaster and archive. I’m looking at a potential male from the sweeties Han Solo burger or my glitter apple pack from there i will play

M

MamaBear

from there i will play
That's the best (and hardest) part! After F2, you'll have to start keeping really good records. All sorts of weird recessive stuff can show up.

Your stud male should be tested first. Meaning you need to breed him with several different females to see what genetics he contributes. You want an Olympic Athlete, not Joe-the-plumber. Back-cross to a few of his daughters to bring out any x-link traits. Once you find your stud, you're set!

Keep true to your "plan" and by the time you get to F5, they should be very stable and reliable. Good luck!!
:joyful:

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I miss @lino and his stories. This thread brings back good memories. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

SativaKid

SativaKid

I can't wait for that kind of freedom too .. but fear the fat cats are going to do the same thing that's happening there. Pros and cons to everything in life I guess
Weed Freedom in Canada is off the rails. Guys have contest to grow the biggest. My neighbor 3 doors down grew 4 plants(legal limit) and they appeared to be 3 different strains. And the biggest one was 12 foot plus and 7 feet wide. Others down to 10 feet and 5 feet wide. I've never met him but he is an urban legend to me.

Top Bottom