The Feds Are Looking Into Colorado’s Weed Black Market

• Thread starter SpiderK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiderK

SpiderK

President Trump said this afternoon that he's ordering up paperwork to declare the opioids crisis a national emergency —

President Trump said this afternoon that he's ordering up paperwork to declare the opioids crisis a national emergency — apparently overruling Health and Human Services secretary Tom Price, who said just two days agothat an emergency declaration wasn't necessary. "We're going to draw it up and we're going to make it a national emergency," Trump told reporters.

The back story: The White House opioids commission, headed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, had recommended the emergency declaration. But Price said on Tuesday that national emergencies are usually reserved for "a specific area, a time-limited problem — either an infectious disease or a specific threat to public health.

https://www.axios.com/trump-says-hes-preparing-to-declare-opioids-national-emergency-2471476188.html

sixstring

sixstring

seems like your starting to use this thread for all types of political topics now,which is not allowed here.i suggest we steer it back towards black market weed or its run its course and will be done

SpiderK

SpiderK

Six ....

You started talking about pill's in this thread ? Or I'm I mistaken .... ?

But I suspect these " emergency powers " will be used in many, many ways ..... Does seem like this white house will not be so " liberal " with its drug agenda.

And does this mean Sessions could go against " advice / overruling think tanks " and come with both gun's blazing ???

Last edited:
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
@sixstring bro I can see how it's not maybe about politics. Once power is given seldom do they give it back. Or try to hide said power at all costs.

I don't trust the AG with that kinda power. Especially since the man has repeatedly ignored scientific facts. And his obsession with a useless drug war against the easy target. Even when his own advisors recommend keeping things as is. This guy scares the fuck outta me. Not as a cannabis supporter but as a fucking American.

sixstring

sixstring

@sixstring bro I can see how it's not maybe about politics. Once power is given seldom do they give it back. Or try to hide said power at all costs.

I don't trust the AG with that kinda power. Especially since the man has repeatedly ignored scientific facts. And his obsession with a useless drug war against the easy target. Even when his own advisors recommend keeping things as is. This guy scares the fuck outta me. Not as a cannabis supporter but as a fucking American.

I feel the same way.the new ag has his own agenda,and he scares alot of us pot farmers.im saying lets keep it about pot farming and the scarey ag and those meetings he has had in Colorado. @SpiderK

SpiderK

SpiderK

Its all good.

I think most people agree on most points. My attitude stems from this being one of 365 stress points and springs forth from some conspiracy platforms. So when government uses these camera's on the public and I question it .... I;m a tin foil hat wing nut ...

But why the fuck does this drone take pictures of the semi's lined up every morning picking up truck loads of pills from ( purdue pharma ) maker of Oxy .... Or why did opium production go up during the war in Afghanistan ??? And all these drug companies kept getting shipments from Afghanistan.

Will a reporter ask these questions or is it more fake news ? Before the war starts on the low level user / seller ....

And do not talk about johnny come lately hand slaps from states at this point. These doctors have been handing out pills for years and years and everyone knew 85% of these pills not needed but billions produced without a peep from the Government. Like crying about the banking crisis after 2008 with the bailouts, total bull shit as this disaster was a long time coming. Now the streets are filled with pills, h, molly, meth and every suburb is in flames .... And they are gonna clean up the trash.

Viva the Patriot Act as 90% of this would not be allowed with out that destruction of the constitution and everything since that point in time. A open ended war because two buildings fell, killed hundreds of thousands but not one poppy plant broken', its just dumb luck or a conspiracy.

Last edited:
sixstring

sixstring

I dont think it's fake news.and this is not just an american problem / epidemic.

lino

lino

President Trump said this afternoon that he's ordering up paperwork to declare the opioids crisis a national emergency —

President Trump said this afternoon that he's ordering up paperwork to declare the opioids crisis a national emergency — apparently overruling Health and Human Services secretary Tom Price, who said just two days agothat an emergency declaration wasn't necessary. "We're going to draw it up and we're going to make it a national emergency," Trump told reporters.

The back story: The White House opioids commission, headed by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, had recommended the emergency declaration. But Price said on Tuesday that national emergencies are usually reserved for "a specific area, a time-limited problem — either an infectious disease or a specific threat to public health.

https://www.axios.com/trump-says-hes-preparing-to-declare-opioids-national-emergency-2471476188.html

opiates will be the downfall of MMJ. The opiate war will include marijuana. Stop the gateway drugs will be part of this effort. 1/2 the kids will be zombies to herion.

Real life examples:
I have 2 boy, men now. one of them never got addicted to pot, he will be a doctor in 2 years. The other son is a pot addict, he is MMA instructor. For parents with crack or opiate addicts, what do they grow up to be? Coffins?

TRUMP & SESSIONs Need to crack down hard on all drugs. Legalizing weed forced the mexican cartel to ship in fentanyl. Massive bust of this drug are currently happening. We are currently finding small towns in america where skools are filled with heroin laced fentanyl zombies. It is rapidly getting out of control due to addiction level of these new drug concoctions.

The dispenses and mexical cartel MS13 are poisoning us. Its time for Trump to step in.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/feds-nearly-40-pounds-of-fentanyl-seized-in-massive-new-york-bust/

BOYCOTT FEMINIZED SEEDS ! Test are coming in. Not good.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

opiates will be the downfall of MMJ. The opiate war will include marijuana. Stop the gateway drugs will be part of this effort. 1/2 the kids will be zombies to herion.

Real life examples:
I have 2 boy, men now. one of them never got addicted to pot, he will be a doctor in 2 years. The other son is a pot addict, he is MMA instructor. For parents with crack or opiate addicts, what do they grow up to be? Coffins?

TRUMP & SESSIONs Need to crack down hard on all drugs. Legalizing weed forced the mexican cartel to ship in fentanyl. Massive bust of this drug are currently happening. We are currently finding small towns in america where skools are filled with heroin laced fentanyl zombies. It is rapidly getting out of control due to addiction level of these new drug concoctions.

The dispenses and mexical cartel MS13 are poisoning us. Its time for Trump to step in.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/feds-nearly-40-pounds-of-fentanyl-seized-in-massive-new-york-bust/

I'm curious, what terms do you use to define pot addict? You don't have to get into personal details, but I wouldn't have thought you believed pot is addictive in any meaningful way.

souf69

souf69

Real life examples:

Lino,
Please explain how your two examples have anything to do with the herb of the people? Ones is a doctor and one isnt does not explain anything about the truth. Or are you explaining that one of those boys is going to be the real pusher here to our epidemic? The MMA son sounds like he is the fit one of the two. Besides that I have not met to many doctors that I like. They all seem to be in it for the money or most of em anyway ( hence the real pusher man).

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Real life examples:

Lino, respectfully, there are many people here who have lost loved ones, and you don't need to use your soapbox to advance your agenda or be disrespectful to others.

I think you are showing a bit of bias against mexicans and hispanics with your claims of them being responsible for the opioid epidemic, and further, you need to do your research.

The story you linked to doesn't say anything about mexican drug cartels, the only connection I can see you making between mexican drug cartels and fentanyl is the guy's last name being Ramirez? That's a pretty weak connection, like something Alex Jones would say.

Where do you show that fentanyl is coming from mexico and not china? BLAME THE CHINESE NOT THE MEXICANS

http://www.news-herald.com/article/HR/20170207/NEWS/170209584

[...China is the primary source of fentanyl in the United States. The U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission’s recently released report examines how “China’s illicit chemical production and inefficient U.S. and international counternarcotic efforts” created the stark increase in fentanyl-related deaths.

“China is a global source of fentanyl and other illicit substances because the country’s vast chemical and pharmaceutical industries are weakly regulated and poorly monitored,” the report states. “Chinese law enforcement officials have struggled to adequately regulate thousands of chemical and pharmaceutical facilities operating legally and illegally in the country, leading to increased production and export of illicit chemicals and drugs.”

Some of the fentanyl comes straight to the United States from China, while other shipments come in from China to Mexico (and to a lesser extent) Canada before making its way into the U.S.

The report said China exports a number of different fentanyl products into the U.S.: raw fentanyl, precursors, analogues, fentanyl-laced counterfeit prescription drugs like oxycodone, pill presses and other machinery necessary for fentanyl production.

“Chinese chemical exporters utilize various methods to covertly ship drugs to the Western hemisphere, including sending illicit materials through a chain of forwarding systems, mislabeling narcotics shipments and modifying chemicals so they are not controlled in the United States,” the report stated.

The exported products are sent to small-scale distributors and criminal organizations across the United States who package and sell the product.

According to the DEA, Mexico is rarely the final destination for the fentanyl imported from China. Most is repacked and sent into the U.S. Cartels are the primary conduit, purchasing it and trafficking it either alone or mixed with other drugs like heroin across the border. In 2015 U.S. border agents seized around 200 pounds of fentanyl and other synthetic opioids from Mexico. They confiscated just eight pounds the year prior.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lino,
Please explain how your two examples have anything to do with the herb of the people? Ones is a doctor and one isnt does not explain anything about the truth. Or are you explaining that one of those boys is going to be the real pusher here to our epidemic? The MMA son sounds like he is the fit one of the two. Besides that I have not met to many doctors that I like. They all seem to be in it for the money or most of em anyway ( hence the real pusher man).
Nearly every ancient culture had some sort of mystical healing being, whether man or not. That description is too vague and doesn't do justice, but I don't have a word that describes everything.

Traditional shamanic medicine, naturopathic medicine and healing do not have an equivalent in modern western medicine. I believe this is a part of the reason why our society is so unhealthy. I also believe that the traditional shamanic healer has been replaced by big pharma, big tobacco, and big alcohol. Western religions also do not have a place for a healer like this that would fit in now traditional norms. I believe that this is by design, and I believe it's wrong.

I don't think that you will find a modern/western doctor who will treat you how you want to be treated, as they are driven by money, not by healing. Again, this isn't all their choice or fault, it just is what it is. Anyway, I share your frustration that doctors don't seem interested in treating patients, but it's not entirely their fault.

We have (had) a client who owned a pharmacy here in Denver. One of his employees was caught filling controlled prescriptions a day earlier than what was allowed, and the pharmacy was closed. The guy with a license to recommend pot has to pay a boatload to the state, and he also has to show that he actually did doctor stuff or has a valid relationship with his 'patients'. Again, they aren't interested in relationships, they are interested in money. If they cared about patients, they wouldn't be pot docs charging hundreds for EPC's and installing a revolving door. One year my pot doc was more concerned about tobacco than he was about whether or not I used marijuana, to the point that he forgot to ask the pot questions until the end.

lino

lino

Lino,
Is it in just the genetics does the fondness for bud occur possibly?
One son likes bud like his dad. MMA coach, I was a wrestling coach.
The other son is more like his mother. Tried pot. Both of them are non user. Shes a VP for a fortune 500, Pharmacist, lol - he'd be acting like his mom when I say ; push man, lol...
Both kids are in okay shape and coach MMA.

Genetics or learned behavior?

souf69

souf69

Is it in just the genetics does the fondness for bud occur possibly?
One son likes bud like his dad. MMA coach, I was a wrestling coach.
The other son is more like his mother. Tried pot. Both of them are non user. Shes a VP for a fortune 500, Pharmacist, lol - he'd be acting like his mom when I say ; push man, lol...
Both kids are in okay shape and coach MMA.

Genetics or learned behavior?
Lyino, you wished you married a vp of your said company, you also wish you had two boys like you say. If you do have family of these professions then good for you. Although it sounds a bit fishy like most of your content. Life is but a box of chocolates.....
You and your fam are in a hypocrisy of eachother, therefor everything offsets one another, neither nurture or nature. Droppin my microphone.....

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lyino, you wished you married a vp of your said company, you also wish you had two boys like you say. If you do have family of these professions then good for you. Although it sounds a bit fishy like most of your content. Life is but a box of chocolates.....
You and your fam are in a hypocrisy of eachother, therefor everything offsets one another, neither nurture or nature. Droppin my microphone.....
You're wasting your time that would be more efficiently spent on actual trolls. Take it with a grain of salt as I've learned, just as anything anyone else here says. I don't think you're willing to ask him to post drivers licenses and birth certificates so it's probably best to move along. I'm not even sure he's a real person, he's like an enigma wrapped in a conspiracy inside the internet. He took the blue pill.
Lino's posts are like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. Fun fact, I have an uncle who was in that flick, he's in the picture below. Said Tom Hanks is a superb human being, he took the extra's out to lunch one day and helped them play a prank that caused production delays but since tom hanks nobody cared. I know, you don't have to tell me, AWESOME STORY MAN
Forrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom