The Gas Lantern Techinique!!!

• Thread starter caveman4.20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lino

lino

My uncle (caveman4.20 gave me seeds that were bred in this cycle) ...does that matter @lino compared to seeds bred outdoor or in conventional light periods?
This is not my expertise, lighting... But I'm better at breeding,,, Breeding with GLR?,
Hmmm... No idea on GLR FX on the offspring... But that sht brief description of his diversity breeding Method and style that caveman used,, those methods and styles,, that add vigor in most plant and animal species . And here is the cool part.. I dont get handed seed bred like CaveMandica's.... For the last decade I have been given F1 - F2 - F3 bred plants including my own. I can not tell you exactly where the Cave seedling's vigor and superior growth rates can be contributed to , but here is my take on that.

Cannabis has is mostly F1 - F2 - F3 bred for many yrs now, I know that many styles of reverse bottle neck breeding are proven to increase yield and vigor. And cannabis has been bottlenecked with inbreeding , What ever diversity methods and styles that Caveman was doing has not been done to Kind Bud STrains very often for many years,. So this will be one factor that is major contributor to Cavemandica kick ass vigor. GLR IDK,,,, Plants remember when the lites are OFF and how long lites have been off. moonlights , lite leak, cycles will effect it all but .. Also lots of peeps leave lites on 24 hours . I do for short periods too. plants are tougher than us but they dont like it after a while either,,, who -what bad azz athlete doesnt like their sleep.
OUTDOOR Plants - seed bred in some parts of Cali seem to produce a few strain that SOMETIMES out perform Some cannabis strains in many other areas, in outdoor grow, could be hype, climate, might have to with larger selections and so many factors//// longer seasons so some strains perform better. Like indicas can grow good in certain parts of Or , Cali ,Co and many states have coves of agriculture meca's that seem to produce more vigorously than INDOOR bred plants. But I've seen some Narly bad bugs come in from outdoor seeds also.

I'm curious to see the some of the Other Cavemandica's germ, I picked some Cave beans on ::
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...-wonder-plant-in-hand-held-hydroponics.85751/

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

20170315 213210
20170315 213429
20170315 213210
20170315 215404 1
Halping out my nephew with a few GLR indoor veg plants hardening off for a 10 hr. light dep outdoor bloom...

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

Lets get this GLR up and popping again. For all you Auto fans, i accidentaly found this Auto flower pheno flourishing in this interrupted veg light schedule...crazy shit, its not suppose to excell in GLR...im constantly being proven wrong when it comes to cannabis and what should be concrete...i gues the jury is still out on GLR autoflowers...its an accident tho so to test out the fluke i will dust some S1 pollen of a plant that needs to shorten up its flower time and then its off to testing progeny in a couple months ish...if im still intrigued by this auto at the time which i highly doubt

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

My GLR
Caveman is my uncle and I'm one of the cavemen that use these ancient techniques. Keep in mynd that sufficcient lighting is crucial with this approach. I would not cut any corners, if your on the fence about if there is enough light in a corner or deep in the canopy, I would arrange your plants to be confident that enough light is hitting the plant. Flo's will work to interrupt the dark but I would use the same wattage as day not any less....IME this (glr, dls, tlo,)approach to growing is superior in unlocking plants full potential. Peace and cavemen grease!
My GLR beans are Beasting out ahead of the pack....so vigorous Tio, gracias again!

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

If you run into a stubborn mother or clone while in GLR veg that is pre flowering, I would make sure clone has plenty of root space, nitrogen and do not allow to dry out too often. P.s. seeds go beast mode in GLR and only issues I've had with this cycle was with old beat up clone/dud/root bound mum.
Nazarbattu
Great observation bro. I bet that could be due to more dark hours = more emphasis on rooting?

yetanother

yetanother

I want to try this but I'm wary of switching from 18/6 to 12-1 as that might stress my plants. I'm thinking I could gradually reduce the 16-hour light period every week until the dark period becomes long enough to break with an extra hour of light. Should I bother, or is it better to wait for the next cycle?

I also have another plant in the 6th week of flowering at 12/12, should I bother reducing that light period at this stage?

(Just to be clear, all photoperiodic plants)

Latest posts

Top Bottom