the green thumb shines through poverty

• Thread starter pwg_captin420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

as the tittle states im a would be farmer but poverty has really {stroke} me and my world:help:. so im having a difficult time collecting the rest of my gear and growin material. i have my tent 3x3x6.5. {via hydrowholesale.com{ some containers, jiffy p.p. and my grow bible that i got for my day. thats it. i realize i need way more than this to get me goin. im saving money up to get lights and ven.system for tent and other misc.shit so what im really asking for is a mentour/sponsor to help me along the way i have no other outlets to this world of ours!!! not to mention strains any strains ill try anything. so if someone want a new grasshoper/student to take under there wing im all ears.
hope to here from someone soon.

peace:banana1sv6:

C

casmel

Hello , help

Hello .
Well everything isnt gone . WEll what i understand from your reply is that you need a light . Man the easiest way to get a light in your position is to steal one from the street . I think there should be atleast 100 to 250 watt hps lamps in the city , somewhere near warehouses and night lightning , im sure there is a capable light for you to grab , you have to look around and find the easiest light to take. Well i dotn know what or who pays your elecricity bill (the electricity bill of a 250w hps grow should be around 10 -20 $ a month ) but the next step would be getting some seeds and the location of seeds and price . Well if you dont have any money you have to earn it somehow , first thing is to make a little grow with the stolen lamp and sell the little product , you should get 100 to 200 $ . If you dont have seeds or the money for it you have to drag metal or work unofficially or steal and sell or pawn :character0095:, to scrape any amount of money from the streets . The most important is to get into touch with a local grower in your area , thats the best way to get started , so you donthave to mess with the problem of getting seeds and quality fertilizer . Work alone and be clever . Let me know if you have eny more questions or problems .

ttystikk

ttystikk

Great, I just love it when people on here advocate stealing and criminal activity to get their grow going...

Seriously, there is a better way- and you don't need the bad karma- let alone the risk!- of doing that kind of thing.

Get some work, so you can scrounge up equipment LEGALLY, if inexpensively, from places like Craigslist- there's always peeps selling their gear there since they failed in their grow.

By the way, the tent should have been last- it does little to help your grow. You need lights, soil, and seeds to start. All else is luxury.

Now THAT'S some help...

C

casmel

Answer

WEll yeah , hope theres and answer and would give some advice to the person.Collecting could take a time :animbong:
I could prefere business associates for the neighbour . :pizza

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

Srry for the late response guys thanks for all the tips and advice
About gettn my material up.but like someone stated I'm tryn to
Duck the bad karma and findin a local grower is like a neddle n a hay stack
But i did pawn some shit i don't need and got myself
A couple of 100wt cfls n hoods been collecting mid grade seeds for a while
So i decide to do a test run and see what i could do also tried my hand at
Topping and lst i used jungle grow and some of gran Ma's
Potting containers. I stated 4 all of them germed only
1was female well the one that made it lol. Anyway i started
Sept 26 and she is now n week two of flower lil bud sites. All over i have
Pic frm germ to when i started to when i was lsting
And pics from yesterday but have to go to the library to upload them
later.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I was gonna say.
All you need is a couple CFL's and some bag seeds and your growing.

Sounds like your growing pwg_captin420 :)
Just keep buying CFL's for now. You won't need anything stronger for a month or so.

Yeah Show pics!

Edit to add; I started these under one CFL 16 days ago :)

182453d1322546186t-caregiverskens-bubba-gold-seedlings1128light.jpg.att

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

I was gonna say.
All you need is a couple CFL's and some bag seeds and your growing.

Sounds like your growing pwg_captin420 :)
Just keep buying CFL's for now. You won't need anything stronger for a month or so.

Yeah Show pics!

Edit to add; I started these under one CFL 16 days ago :)

182453d1322546186t-caregiverskens-bubba-gold-seedlings1128light.jpg.att

Thanks alot ken i figure hell I'm just sittn here wasting time waiting on spring to come bck so i got sum cfls and soil and off i went. And i most say for being broke and what i feel being completely unprepaired
I'm doin a damn good job i have all types of defs tho. But i just gave her. Her first shot of fertz. Yesterday. I'm using alsaka fish fertz.its the 5-1-1 hope this helps my defs problems. Hope to be addin molasses soon. Can't wait to upload pics later. So you pros can see what I'm growin and coach me further more thanx alot to everyone.

C

casmel

Nice stuff , good lst branch shape . So whats going on in the pic nr 7 . where are small plants with the blooming plant . Well they look pretty rugged fr the start . Now you have to find better strains and start to grow them under hps , thats whats makes difference(more lumens the better growth :harvest:) and grow them more finely , develope to regulate all the conditions:rain it needs , air , water , light , humidity and temp , and feeding course and soil composition .And you have to prune your plant in the growing process to look it good and bear the fruits in the right branches and spot , they must look gardened . For this instance your bud sites are too close togehter you should try to tie them apart with some cord to the pot and cut some leaves blocking bud sites . For now try not to overfert(ilise):sick0026: it and let it(the plant) drain the water and moist from the soil to the next watering . Cheers

pwg_captin420

pwg_captin420

Nice stuff , good lst branch shape . So whats going on in the pic nr 7 . where are small plants with the blooming plant . Well they look pretty rugged fr the start . Now you have to find better strains and start to grow them under hps , thats whats makes difference(more lumens the better growth :harvest:) and grow them more finely , develope to regulate all the conditions:rain it needs , air , water , light , humidity and temp , and feeding course and soil composition .And you have to prune your plant in the growing process to look it good and bear the fruits in the right branches and spot , they must look gardened . For this instance your bud sites are too close togehter you should try to tie them apart with some cord to the pot and cut some leaves blocking bud sites . For now try not to overfert(ilise):sick0026: it and let it(the plant) drain the water and moist from the soil to the next watering . Cheers

This is the type of feedback i was lookn for the good n bad
N pic seven the lil plants r are wat we call beasters they were
Where light tan but most have darken so germed them out
They poped but where very weak they seem to be doin well and as far as them bein altogether i take her out n put her n closet..
I thought maybe the bud sites where to close.thanx for all the great advice and coming through and check me out felt VERY PROUD wheni posted pics :icon_animal26:

Top Bottom