The "green Zone"

• Thread starter CaregiverGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaregiverGuy

CaregiverGuy

Greetings all,

I'm new to this forum and looking for a little help. I am trying to figure out where to look for real estate outside the 25 mile rule. According to the map below Ajo was the most viable option BUT I was told by an ADHS support agent that Ajo now has it's own dispensary. I'd really like to grow my own meds. Any information on *where* it makes the most sense to do so would be greatly appreciated.

521cea4178e2f.preview-300.jpg

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Wow i guess my havasu property is a good to go growsite according to this map,never knew that,never grew their either though.

S

smoothbud

Greetings all,

I'm new to this forum and looking for a little help. I am trying to figure out where to look for real estate outside the 25 mile rule. According to the map below Ajo was the most viable option BUT I was told by an ADHS support agent that Ajo now has it's own dispensary. I'd really like to grow my own meds. Any information on *where* it makes the most sense to do so would be greatly appreciated.

521cea4178e2f.preview-300.jpg
That is an outdated map. Link to more recent map. http://azdhs.gov/documents/preparedness/medical-marijuana/dispensaries/dispensary-map.pdf

As you can see this map was last updated 12/30/2014 so is not up to date.

You also need to reference http://azdhs.gov/documents/prepared...gistration-certificate-allocation-results.pdf

You can add Ajo to the map as having a dispensary. It has opened. Ajo is #101 on second link. Also Florence and Queen Creek have opened tho they will not really impact map to much if any degree.

Last edited:
S

smoothbud

Wow i guess my havasu property is a good to go growsite according to this map,never knew that,never grew their either though.
Havasu has a dispensary for 2 years now, sorry to tell you that Havasu property is within 25 miles on any recent maps.

Top Bottom