The History of OG Kush

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Very nice done well. Where did you get the cut? Seed or clone?

It was selected by me from s1 seeds of the '91 pk clone only. I'm far from dialing her in, she is one picky bitch but thanks for the props. Even dialed I doubt she will ever put out as much as your Skywalker cut which btw is looking proper -Keepz

Judaz

Judaz

It was selected by me from s1 seeds of the '91 pk clone only. I'm far from dialing her in, she is one picky bitch but thanks for the props. Even dialed I doubt she will ever put out as much as your Skywalker cut which btw is looking proper -Keepz

Have you gotten your buds tested for thc levels? That will say a lot about your strain.

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

Have you gotten your buds tested for thc levels? That will say a lot about your strain.

Im in Uruguay and all the places offering testing so far are bogus to me. Only place with gas chromatography equipment that i know of is the University of the Republic and they have a long waiting list. The market here, if you can call it that, hasn't developed to the point where people are demanding testing. People here are satisfied with getting decent flowers which is rare as it is -Keepz

Krypto

Krypto

Can you send a sample to a lab out of the country? Or is that "not legal" hypothetically speaking.

sun

sun

hey , any of you og smokers know tokyo og?cant find any info or pictures.im trying to identify it out of mixed up bag seed, and ive ruled out the other strains it might be.

Natural

Natural

Are you talking about L.A. pure Kush? Is that the same as L.A. OG?
pure kush is different than og..to me pk is more fruity pebble and smokes like sour diesel..I don't think they're related. 4keepz got his s1's from that shamus guy from the mitten..but they do look very similar to topanga canyon pk

F

friend

20161211 121241
Og .

Judaz

Judaz

Beautiful!!! And that's your TK/ PR ?
Whats Kula mean? Or is it just a cool sounding name?

Yup that's the TK/PR cut I've been talking about. Kula was just a name a friend of mine came up with. My friend when he first tried it was like, this just ain't regular kush. It's The Kula Kush. So the name became Kula Kush for us out here. It's what we refer to the kindest OG Kush ran with my recipe and technique.

Krypto

Krypto

Whoever was wanting the sour girl F2s , should probably hit me up. Because I forgot who I was sending them to. I want to say it was...I don't remember. Don't worry I only have about 1000 of them.

Top Bottom