The Importance Of Soil Organic Matter

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I wanted to take a minute and share with you organic farmers a very detailed paper on, you guessed it, the FSW (food soil web) the data is published thru the FAO and the UN.

A heads up it is lengthy and one would probably want to approach it as a book so I am providing a copy of the pdf and link should you want to download it for your perusal at your own leisure. Excellent resource for all things soil and the food soil web. Be sure to check out at the end of the index and review the annexes as well. A treasure trove of information that one would typically have to buy a book to obtain.

Enjoy!!! And keep it green homies!!!! Heres the link should you want to download a copy for your computer. http://www.fao.org/docrep/009/a0100e/a0100e00.htm#Contents

View attachment Importance of soil organic matter.pdf
firstcitizen

firstcitizen

First Citizen
Supporter
jumpincactus thank you so much for the shared information.
I just looked the content and I think it's a great book.
I bury myself in reading.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
jumpincactus thank you so much for the shared information.
I just looked the content and I think it's a great book.
I bury myself in reading.
Your welcome . I thought there may be some here that would appreciate it. I know there are lots of books for purchase such as teaming with microbes by Jeff L and others, but this is free so what the hey!!!

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Im new to growing and I'm having a hard time with soil, feeding and understanding the web info so thanks for this book!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Im new to growing and I'm having a hard time with soil, feeding and understanding the web info so thanks for this book!!!
there are some excellent recources out there when it comes to soil. When you get some spare dinero check out Jeff Lowenfels , Teaming with Microdes and some of his other work. Elaine Ingrham is also very knowledgable in soil and the SFW.

Welcome to the Farm. :)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is a link for a dude called Tim Wilson goes by the name of Microbeman. Check out his site if you looking at going organic he knows his stuff on everything from a to z when it comes to aact's and such.

http://microbeorganics.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom