The Investigation Begins

• Thread starter FooDoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

nice job Foo, things are progressing nicely.....the whole room smells like coffee? thats awesome! only thing better might be bacon! lol keep up the good work man....eazy.....steel

F

FooDoo

Everything has been harvested. I didn't bother taking pictures because I feel they wouldnt do the girls justice.

Bubba #2 was the keeper from the very second I saw her start to throw flowers. I was a fool for not cloning her early on but I now have the stump with a few buds left on it back in a bubble bucket to reveg so I can snag some clones off her.

IMG 20141221 221557469

Let me just say, that the tops of this girl, are some of the most purple flamest bubba buds I have ever laid eyes on. I won't be sampling the other phenos simply because they fail in comparison.

Dry nug shots sometime next week

Next up is gsc then I'll be back here for the cornbread pheno hunt

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Beauty @FooDoo ...I'm actually kinda jealous, I could use a purple Bubba girl...Bombthreat's cool and all but I need me a pure purple bubba. I hope she tastes as good as she looks. :)

F

FooDoo

The smell is still just wetness but I can tell there's a crazy skunky kush smell coming out. That's gives me a preview of what the taste will be too. Def an all out amazing genetic and I'm honored to have run it and found it.

If she's worthy of a spot in your stable ,let me know and I'll make sure I get her to ya after the stump revegs

F

FooDoo

So remember my gut told me originally #3 would be the keeper by how beautiful and uniform her growth was, here she is 7 days into her dry. She turned out pretty epic as well. Going to keep her for another bubba #2 vs #3 run after gsc and cornbread

IMG 20141228 151016017 HDR

Here's with flash
IMG 20141228 150950674

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Hey Foo...how's the smell/flavor on that #3 pheno? It kinda looks like Bombthreat from your pics...

F

FooDoo

Most had a very strong skunky kush aroma and heavy flavor to match. Some might even say lemony . its hard to describe but a must see/taste/smell no doubt

F

FooDoo

Unfortunately #2 purple bubbas most bottom nugs were still way to dense and big to give me any new growth for a reveg. Let it go 4 weeks and gave up because I needed the space. I still have #3 that I'll do another run with because I never got to try her.

As for the cornbread, my 10 moms in coco were getting super neglected. I despise soil and thought coco for moms would be a good compromise but I was wrong. I would forgot to feed, coco would always dry out, and the moms took some heavy abuse because of my neglect. Also, little tiny flies or gnats appeared out of nowhere so I had to bomb the 2x4 tent. After, I spent 3 days getting them back into tip top shape, and took a cut of each for the ez cloner.

They were rooted within 10 days, so I threw out the coco moms, cleaned the tent top to bottom, and used some equipment I had lying around to make a quick ghetto ebb&flo / SWC hybrid table. It fills and drains constantly and at the same exact rate to keep a consistent water level.

IMG 20150127 135247375 HDR

Just about to transfer the last 4 cornbreads in

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Getting creative Foo...looks like it'll do it to it though...hope these Cornbread Bubba's treat ya better in the 'dro than the stumpy S1's...should get a decent stretch on 'em this time.

F

FooDoo

I have a favorite already. CB #6

She stretched the tallest out of the 10 in veg, she has the long leaf stem just like bubba #2 and #1 that were the flamest, plus her structure and color has been the best looking. I have very high hopes for her

F

FooDoo

The new table is working amazingly. I haven't checked pH or TDs since I built it and the girls look great lol. Way easier for me than coco.

Here's my favorite looking cornbread. She stretched the tallest in coco and grew the fastest in coco as well while I was momming out the seeds.

IMG 20150201 220946750 HDR

8 weeks left before I get to see what these 10 cornbread are made of

S

Seed Buyer

Foo....what are those things on top of your T5? One looks like a turtle and the other has a line running to your res?

F

FooDoo

Foo....what are those things on top of your T5? One looks like a turtle and the other has a line running to your res?

The turtle is an air pump with black air line connected to a stone in the rez for bubbles.

The other box is a temp/humidity sensor. The clear tube is connected to a pump that recirculates the water from the rez to the table

F

FooDoo

Well, you can easily spot the two good looking tk phenos and the rest look like bubba dominant . I really don't want to run the short bushy ones but I'm scared that if i throw em out, there might have been an amazing girl that I never got to flower out.

IMG 20150206 155457274 HDR

My gut is saying I shouldn't run them, but my heart is saying I should. We all know which ones right more of the time =[ lol I still have 7 weeks to decide

F

FooDoo

I tossed the short bushy ones. Was extremely hard to throw em away but I'm not willing to let the bubba leaners burn me again like last time

IMG 20150211 104312580 HDR

These are my two beautiful tk leaners. They got good stretch, fast growth, good node spacing, those super long stems on the leaves, and just look perfect.

I notice both have this thing where a fan leaf is missing one of the little nub leaves. So instead of 7 like all the other fans, its only got 6.

The bottom biggest tk, her top right big fan leaf is where you can see it in this picture. The second pheno did the same thing. Kinda cool

Latest posts

Top Bottom