The Investigation Begins

• Thread starter FooDoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FooDoo

Btw no herms in the urkle crosses. I'm.pretty sure nspectas bubba male is the one bringing herms into his crosses .

I'll.most likely be grabbing more packs to.hunt thru because all his stuff is so fire

F

FooDoo

IMG 20150903 201203702

F

FooDoo

Sneak peak

IMG 20150915 115328773 HDR

I'll get the photos uploaded later. Rooms coming down in a week. I didn't keep this beautiful indica dom pheno because they don't produce well but man her structure looks like fcut gsc. She looked done at like week 6/7. Super indica dom.

The keeper pheno is insane. Completely purple but you can't tell because its completely frosted white

forthelove

forthelove

Some real beauties you have their bro.

Just gots my 1st pk of CSI beans MPxBK. Can't wait to flower them out.

All the best, Foo Doo

PLR&£

forthelove

forthelove

@FooDoo, Your non keeper of the ghost og X urkel is a thing of beauty. What she smell like whilst growin & at chop?
Cheers man.

F

FooDoo

@FooDoo, Your non keeper of the ghost og X urkel is a thing of beauty. What she smell like whilst growin & at chop?
Cheers man.

They don't stink much during growth. My room is "sealed" and super humid so it always just smells like wet plant material more than skunky growing weed.

It's not until it starts to dry that the smell is released and HOLY CRAP this non keeper pheno is intense. The smell is like pungent skunky lemony grapes. Intense smell

F

FooDoo

i really need to get on board with csi haha. nothing but fire

The phenos are all over the place with his gear but straight heater hiding in them.

I popped 11 beans, all made it, 5 got eaten by fungus gnats larvae, out of the 6 I ran, 2 were indica dom and fire, one was sativa dom and stretched to the ceiling, and two were just meh . Last one was the super keeper

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

i can't wait to see that thing! i love pheno hunting. i got 13 sour bubbles I'm getting ready to take cuts from and flower. first seed run in a minute so I'm stoked

Top Bottom