dirk d

dirk d

KRK2

KRK3
KRK4
KRK5
KRK7
KRK8

The #1 turned out real nice. I'm very Impressed with this Lady. Leaning more to the #3 though idk. going to let this cure for another 10-14 days before i start smoking on her. This Girl looks great, smells great and has nice tight, apple bottom nugs..

Got to have some Close Ups lol

KRKM1
KRKM2
KRKM3

definitely a darker shade of purple on the #1

dirk d

dirk d

Alright guys and gals wanted to say thanks to everyone for following along with me during my "growing pains" but alas every thread has to come to an end so another may start :inpain: And a Very Special thanks to Alien for giving me the opportunity to run his genetics.

And with that I leave you with one of my all time favorite guitar solo's ever

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Those nug shots are great dirk! Nice job on the grow homie.

dirk d

dirk d

Those nug shots look great dirk! Ya did a proper job on those homie.;)
Thanks BudMucher. appreciate the kind words

Unbelievable Dirk you did the Kraken proud , it's not quite over ya still got a smoke report you can lounge around my pool if ya want
I wasn't comfortable with my first few runs but i'm comfortable now lol bust the honey beers girl i'm about 45 min away lol

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Great journal @dirk d, you going to LA?
here's a little somethin that I immediately thought of when I saw Eddie.lol.i hope all is well bro

dirk d

dirk d

GREAT JOURNAL! WHY DID YOU DITCH THE E&G FOR SOIL?
Hey Thanks Guys. E&G just wasn't for me. Great system just not my style.

look'n gOOd dIRk :blackalien:
appreciate that ghostface. I really enjoyed doing this journal. maybe there will be another one soon.

Great journal @dirk d, you going to LA?
thanks thunder. Man I'm up for going to LA. when is it?? been too long since I been in Cali.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Next weekend boss
Hey Thanks Guys. E&G just wasn't for me. Great system just not my style.

appreciate that ghostface. I really enjoyed doing this journal. maybe there will be another one soon.

thanks thunder. Man I'm up for going to LA. when is it?? been too long since I been in Cali.

Top Bottom