The Kraken

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Nice pick Dirk! Thanks for posting the log. Im having a hard time not cracking my Kraken yet, but alas, no room atm. They will have to wait. Cant wait to see these blow up. Ill be tuned in to the show for sure. Peace man! Motiv

dirk d

dirk d

All the seedlings are doing great. transferred them to the veg room couple days ago. they were starting to stretch in my cloning room under the 4 bulb T-5's.

Here's a couple shots of my main flower room so you guys have an idea of my setups.
SET2
SET3

dirk d

dirk d

Nice room I like them giant cages.. U got some nice trees going
Thanks MG, im still dialing in my rooms and strains but every new batch of girls i put in is better than the batch before. im still a couple months from having this room completely dialed in but im very happy with the progress.

Chained and caged.
Should I feel safe now?
I'm quite the dominator so you might want to wear this blindfold lol I got my girls on lockdown just like hugh hefner! lol

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Looking good so far.. Cant wait to see these in a few weeks. Really interested in what these Kraken can do. Ill be eagerly awaiting maturity.. ~ODB~

dirk d

dirk d

Goo i got to say you got some dank growing bro! I wanted those fruity pebbles but alas my grow op is still being dialed in. Sucks prioritizing i tell you.

I'm way too impatient to actually be a grower lol thats why i have the perpetual going on. lol i got a slot for almost every stage of a plants life lol. makes waiting easier but still its hard waiting!

Top Bottom