The Kraken

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

KRK2
KRK1
Been harvesting all day figured it was a good time to throw up some pics. Went and transplanted all of The babies from their soil pots into the aero units. Topping will commence next several days. A couple of the babies got overshadowed by the bigger girls but now they should have a clear shot the rest of the way.

genepool

genepool

plants r looking on point! Propa gardening mang, keep it up I'm in for the long haul.

dirk d

dirk d

Thanks for all the kind words guys means a lot. So been spending last couple days getting another veg unit for the my veg tent. Just noticing that the plants are all getting crowded and unhappy. I already topped 3 out of the 5 Kraken couple days ago.

This way i can have a separate area for seedlings/topped plants then another area for growing plants and finally a finishing area. Each area the plants can stay 3 weeks so all my girls from now on will have 9 weeks veg before going into flower.
GIRLS
NAERO

Just finished doing a foliar application of bennies

dirk d

dirk d

How are you getting it to grow more fungi?
Well what im doing is mixing my compost with some powdered oatmeal and then adding a bit of water. Then i put it on a seedling heat mat for 3-5 days. That shot is after 2 days.

Fungi dont actually multiply when you make AACT's they just grow bigger. So by letting them multiply first it gives you much more fungi in your tea. Then I will give this fungal dominant AACT to all my clones and veg plants.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Well what im doing is mixing my compost with some powdered oatmeal and then adding a bit of water. Then i put it on a seedling heat mat for 3-5 days. That shot is after 2 days.

Fungi dont actually multiply when you make AACT's they just grow bigger. So by letting them multiply first it gives you much more fungi in your tea. Then I will give this fungal dominant AACT to all my clones and veg plants.

That makes sense. Thanks for dropping some knowledge

dirk d

dirk d

Wow! Those beasts look hungry! Whats in your compost/feed?

ya my veg girls are eating like 50-80 ppm's per day. I used to change my veg res every 3 weeks but i was seeing signs of deficiencies so i upped it to a res change every 14 days. Still my plants were eating more than what was available and i think i finally found the equilibrium changing my veg res every 10 days. within 10 days they will eat anywhere from 500-650 ppms.

you know when you have the right microbe mix the plants will eat so much. In my AACT i use a mix of alaskan humus, EWC and some biodynamic inputs. Then i add Cap's bennies and a few other inputs. been working real nice so far. just have to dial in this new fungal dominate AACT.

Latest posts

Top Bottom