The Kraken

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

Kraken #3
KRK3

#3 had the lighting issue. Had to go in and do some more topping as she wasn't shaping the way i would have liked her to.

Kraken #4
KRK4

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

theyre starting to really blow up. they also look much healthier since the last update. keep doin your thang bro and those girls are going to put out nicely!

dirk d

dirk d

Thanks guys, All the Kraken actually look a lot better than my pics lol they were mad why i stripped them down lol. I've been changing my res every 10 days or so and that has really made a huge difference. Going from every 21 days to every 14 days and then to every 10 days has given them all the nutes they need.

Also my AACT regime has really started to come together. Now I inoculate all my clones and veg plants with a Fungal Dominant AACT and i'm hoping that has helped as well. Plus now all the plants have much more room to grow out proper as before they were all crunched together.

dirk d

dirk d

So took some shots of the Kraken. Got to say my veg tent is growing like one of those sequoia's in the redwood forests lol.

KRK1

here is my #1 and she is a beast! Going to throw her into flower this Sunday
KRK3

Here is #3 that i had to re-top
KRK4

KRK5

KRKX2

Here are the "little" plants going to the the main veg area next
KRK1V

Here's a shot of the girls going into flower this weekend. White Urkle, White Strawberry, Motorbreath, Tripoli Wicked, DJ short Blueberry, and Kraken #1

Top Bottom