The Kraken

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

and they said i couldnt sing!! wtf?? i'm one of those multi-talented men! lol see just take the vocals up a bit, it's so simple!

who the hell brought the camera??? wtf??? lol

dirk d

dirk d

So all the Kraken are doing good.

Kraken #1
KRK1
KRK12
KRK13
KRK14
KRK15

Kraken #1 just went through a 36 hour dark period and this is her first day in the "transitional Flower Room." Right now i have 1200w in this room but will bump it up once i get a mini split for this area.

dirk d

dirk d

Kraken #3
KRK3
KRK32

I just moved the other 4 Kraken into the main veg area yesterday. Still have to go through and do another round of trimming getting ready for their last growth spurt before going into flower. #2 accidentally got put into the "unreachable" area of my veg tent. will have to move her today

dirk d

dirk d

Thanks guys! means a lot. There is still several things i have to do to get my op completely dialed in but i'm starting to make a final push toward that goal. Got some chillers coming. Going to throw a 1/4 hp chiller on each res and finally get that water temp in check. no more annoying water bottles lol. Then only thing left is the mini splits. And watch out world Dank is coming!! lol

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
The ladys look ON POINT Dirk, you are doing an awesome job bro. Very excited to see this strain flowered. Plant it up, top it up, cage it up, blow it up, SMOKE IT UP! Haha, kill it bro! Peace man. Motiv

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thanks guys! means a lot. There is still several things i have to do to get my op completely dialed in but i'm starting to make a final push toward that goal. Got some chillers coming. Going to throw a 1/4 hp chiller on each res and finally get that water temp in check. no more annoying water bottles lol. Then only thing left is the mini splits. And watch out world Dank is coming!! lol

Lookin good hommie!!

dirk d

dirk d

So the upgrades on my Flower Rooms has commenced. Won't have to worry about water temps anymore. set it to 68F and it hasn't moved lol. Went into the flower room today and noticed all the Girls were standing up real strong. I can already notice the difference in just 1 day of use.

CHILLER

TFLOW
KRK14
KRK15

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
So the upgrades on my Flower Rooms has commenced. Won't have to worry about water temps anymore. set it to 68F and it hasn't moved lol. Went into the flower room today and noticed all the Girls were standing up real strong. I can already notice the difference in just 1 day of use.

You gotta love it when you make an optimization and the results are clearly evident.

outwest

Top Bottom